Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Name: Carly
Class: Water Mole
School:
Health: 700
Energy: Equal to your current health
Spells: All garden spells through rank 7
He will just garden and garden and garden and garden. If an intruder should appear, he will plant them in the ground, in a large plot, and pour fertilizer and water on them, and summon some bees.

Cheats: He gives all your plants +2 likes.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
level:49
name: plasmoid striker
race: celestian ghost
school:
opening speech: "so you seek to enter the master's chamber?! then you face me first!"
spells: forsaken banshee, deadly minotaur, thunderbird, midnight sprite, polar swarm, inferno kraken, primordial, rebirth, cloak, hex, and balanceblade.
health:1,279,001 (just kidding. actually 800,000)
cheat 1: anytime he is damaged and you cast a steal or heal spell. "so, you think you're safe, eh? well i can do better!" casts rebirth with a primordial on it.
cheat 2: anytime you put any sort of shield on anyone. "coward! real wizards don't hide behind shields!" casts shatter immediately followed by a cloaked hex or balanceblade.
losing speech: you've beat me, but there are more challenges to come.
will post more later.

Survivor
May 16, 2011
My level: 48
Name:
Species:Firezilla (Icezilla) (Stormzilla)
Class: Fire (Ice) (Storm)
Health: 8,500
Cheats: Every 3 turns he switches form: Fire to Ice, Ice to Storm, Storm to Fire.
AND Every time he changes, he gets a baby zilla minion of his current form. Minion Health: 2,000
AND Every time he changes, he casts a spell based on his current form that does 2,000 damage.
AND Anytime you heal he gets an absorb that absorbs 800 damage as well as a blade of his current form.
Firezilla spells: Firezilla, Efreet, Fire Dragon, Helephant, Phoenix, Scald, Steal, Hex, Feint, Inferno Kraken, Wildfire Treant, Wildfyre.
Stormzilla spells: Stormzilla, the Zeus spell ( I forgot the name), the level 58 storm spell, windstorm, tempest and some other storm spells.
Icezilla spells: all the ice spells.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Satinsfury on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Level 74

Name: BlazeBurn

Species: Shadow Weaver

Looks: Looks like final boss in trial of the spheres.

Life: 7,500

Cheat's: Once dies comes back to life in form of a Heck hound with half health. Every 6 rounds makes exact clones of himself with half of however many life points he has left.

I am currently in avalon, the wild, Christopher DragonStone.
you mean like mithraya?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
lvl 54

name: sir daran
class: myth

health 7,000

class: knight

cheats:if you use a heal he say hehehe healing is pathetic heres a gift and he use orthrus does 200 and 2000
color: yellow

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
I would love to have a HeckHound protecting my home! With a base health of at least 2,000. I think it would be a great advantage. But my other side is that i think it would be for no reason. I mean seriously there is not going to be a monster walking up to your door.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hey their fellow wizards i am here today to talk about home bosses.

here is the idea

Why not have bosses in your own home and fight them and think of ways to defeat them before acutualy playing them. but it wont be easy. you would have to be a top notch crafter because some of the crafting spells should be very hard but depends on the boss. and i know there are them winterbane and the padagua (can't spell) dungeons with bosses inside that give xp but that wouldnt be the same as fighting them in you own battle arena with you and you friends and also have to fun of going out and crafting any boss you like.......

comment pleas

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Go into your settings and turn only allow friends to yes
that will fix your problem.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Ian Redflame on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
You guys all have no life. I mean, some of you probably spent at least half an hour just coming up with your boss, let alone reading everyone else's. Surely you guys must have something better to do.

Ian Redflame lvl 69 fire
I actually spent about 1 minute to look at this, posted and left.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Oh, cool! Let's See....

Name: Sergeant Flamewing
Species: Sunbird, except much larger and wears a gold helmet (hence Sergeant
Health: 5000 (not to many buggers in my castle
Class: Fire (duh
Speech: Before battle: No one enters the Fort without a fight, ye' 'ol buzzard!
When defeated: Quite worthy you are, now there's the door... ( to my Heck Hound! Just kidding.)

Cheats: (when I'm 44)

1. If you summon a minion.... "Eh! This battle's staying even, ya hear?" And a fire elf with 600 health shows up, and another will come if you make another summon.
2. If you use an ice damage spell on him... " Ice? Well you ain't gettin' the boost on me!" He suddenly has 3 ice shields that resist 90% ice damage, if you finally break them, and hit him with ice damage, more will appear.
3. When lowered to half health, he will be able to use healing spells (on himself, Johnny, why would it be on you!)

Happy Spellcasting! -Isaac Goldenriver, level 18

Ps if you are , have a fun time battling.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Name:HelepMinion
Species: Helephant
Health 20,000
Rank 20 Boss
Class: Fire ( Starting out, It would change, read Cheat 4
Speech: I'll help you out the door!
Defeat Speech: HOW DARE YOU HELP ME TO SHAME! (Blows up in a flaming ball of fire)
Cheat 1: Every heal you do he gains 300 health
Cheat 2: Every 3 blades, traps, Or shields his uses Helephant.
Cheat 3: When Defeated, he regains 5,000 and summons 3 ghost with 2,500 health. (Ghost have all spells Frost Giant and under)
Cheat 4: Every rank 6 and up spell you use, he would change his school to that card.

Have fun fight this Helephant!

Kane Skullstaff, your local Pyromancer

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Name- King beast.
Class- Hydra
Opening speech-
1st head- we are guards, and unlike some people we never give up!
2nd head- even if it means our life we will fight you, young wizard.
3rd head- anyway, heads, shall we battle?
All-we hope you win- not!
School- storm, fire, ice
Health- 2000- per head. (So 6000)
Cheat(s)
1.when you blade, a efreet is cast on you.
2.If you heal, he rebirths.
3.When you are less than half dead, doom and gloom and infection is cast.
4. After your first attack, a chimera comes to aid king beast.
5. Your school's shield is cast on him by 90%. If balance than 90% tower shield.
6. Traps are removed, and so is your chance of winning.

Defeat(do I have to make this?)-
1st head- even with help to aid us, we have failed.
2nd head- boss will be mad, we have failed her.
3rd head. I can't look. Go on, we won't torture you anymore. (Sigh)
Narrator- you feel sad for the hydra, as you watch it demolish into dust.

Rewards-
Hydra pet, hydra treasure card, rare drop 1 day hydra mount.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I'm a level 71. Death

Crow Caller
Species:Scarecrow
Health:5,710
Cheats: If you use a trap, he says "Not this time!" and puts a feint and the trap that you put on him back on you, by the way the feint only affects you, not him.
Opening: Another crow, Another day, And another grave.
Closing: Sorry master, I have failed you!
Cheat #2: If you use a minion he says (You have one, why don't I get one too?) and spawns in a Wraith with 1,400 like the max minion from animate.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I'm lvl 54

Name: King of bears
species: bear
School: life
Cheat: whenever you use a blade or shield/ward he heals 20% health, breaks it and says "You can only make me stronger."
Health: 10,000 -Logan Legendgem

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Name: Fluffy
Species: 2 Headed dog (Except Fluffy and cute)
Health: 50,000
Class: Balance

Resist: 100% balance
Speech: Only the worthy must enter!

Cheats:
1.) Must use an off school spell ( Balance can use hydra, Spec and Chimera ) Penalty: Shatter, Removes all weaknesses 1000 per Head chimera
2.) No Traps (Mana Burn To everyone)
3.) Every 5 rounds hits a random Max judge ( Can be dispelled )

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
I will make people go through a dugeon (like pagoda or winterbane). Here are the bosses for The Dragon Princess's Cave.

Name: Peridot
School:
Entering Speech: "So, a new wizard wants to see my master huh? You have to fight me first!"
Health: 2,000
Spells: Humonfrog,Cyclops,Myth Blade,Myth Trap,Minor Crush,Medusa,Orthus,Natural Attack,and Time of Legend
Cheats: use a shield and she says "No shields, no glory!" and removes it.
Defeated Speech: "I lose. Boo! My friends are ahead."

Name: Amyphest
School:
Entering Speech: "What!? You defeated Peridot!? Well you won't pass me!"
Spells: Kraken,Storm Blade,Storm Trap, Trition,Tempest,Minor Zap,Natural Attack, and Dark Wind
Cheats: use a blade and he says"No blades here!" and removes it.
Defeated Speech: "You beat me.You won't be my friends!"

Name: Saphire
School:
Entering Speech: "Ready to fight the harshness of winter?"

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Sorry my tablet messed up. To countinue from my post.

Name: Saphire
School:
Entering Speech: "Ready to face the harshness of winter?"
Spells: Blizzard,Ice Wyvern,Ice Blade,Ice Trap,Frost Giant,Frostbite,Natural Attack,and Balefrost
Cheats: use a fire wand attack and she says "Hey!That burns!" and uses blizzard
Defeated Speech:"Winter has ended. The door has melted. You may proceed."

Name: Ruby
School:
Entering Speech:*roar*"You will be burnt by me!"
Spells: Meteor Strike,Fire Elf,Scald,Fire Blade,Fire Trap,Phoniex,and Wildfire
Cheats: use a fire convert and she says"Fire never turms cold"

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
My tablet keeps messing up so it might be a couple of posts. To countinue from post.

Name: Ruby
School:
Entering Speech: * roar* "You will be burnt by me!"
Spells: Meteor Strike, Fire Elf,Scald,Phoniex,Fire Blade,Fire Trap,Natural Attack,and Wildfire
Cheats: use a fire convert and she says "Fire never turns cold!" and she removes it .
Defeated Speech: "Ugh. You won.My fire's out.Now go away!"

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Ugh. Stupid tablet! Next boss.

Name: Jade
School:
Entering Speech: "Hmmm, so you beat the others,huh?No one passes me though so get lost!"
Health: 2,500
Spells: Forest Lord,Seraph,Life blade, Life Trap,Rebirth,Natural Attack, and Sancturary
Cheats: use a healing spell amd he says"Lets both heal!" and uses rebirth
Defeated Speech: "Hmmm, I see. Go on past me."

Name: Onyx
School:
Entering Speech: " My,my.You are strong to beat Jade.But this is your end!"
Second Health: 1,000
Spells: Wraith, Scarecrow,Death Blade,Death Trap,Natural Attack,Doom and Gloom,and Skelontal Pirate
Cheats:1. use Sanctuary and he says"Nope. Not this time." and uses Doom and Gloom

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
My tablet! Countinueing from Onyx.

Cheat:2. defeat him and he respawns
Second Speech: "Hahaha! I not dead yet!"
Defeated Speech:"Ugh. Fine.You win this time. But you aren't done yet. The final dragon awaits you beyond me."

Name: Citrine
School:
Entering Speech: "So, you are the one that has defeated the other dragons. You must be very strong to have beat them all. If you can defeat me, my master will let you in. Well, my name is Citrine, and I'm going to defeat you!"
Health: 3,000
Spells: Sandstorm,Dragon Blade,Hex,Power Play,Ra,Weakness,and Natural Attack
Cheats: 1. every time you use a spell,his type and apperence will change into that school and the dragon of that school, other than ,, and

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Ugh. My tablet. To countinue from the final boss.

Cheats:2. use a blade and he says"No blade will work agaist me!" and he removes it
Defeated Speech: ".. ..... ........ I lost. Ok. My master, Princess Monica, has been watching you fight. She accepts you. You may play this dungeon again if you wish. That is all I have to say for now......"

That is all I would make you fight. The species are all dragons. I'm sorry about posting issues.Anyway, enjoy fighting them!

Monica 29
"The Dragon Wisperer"

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura BH on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Name: Firelee

Species: Fire Dragon

Class: Fire

Cheats:1: If they use a heal, she says "Heals are for chumps!" then uses an ultra dragon. 2: If you DO manage to kill her, she comes back saying; "The Flame is Unstoppable!" 3: Uses an Sun Serpent at 3 pips.

Health: 8,994

Second health: Uh, half of 8,994.
Oh! and I think we should be able to put people on a list that don't have to fight the boss!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
name kronos
school
health 8000
rank 8 boss
spells earthquake, medusa, minotaur, myth blade, myth trap, celestial calendar, tine of legent, natural attack
cheat all rank 5 and under spells fizzle

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I am lvl 82 and my char is matthew wyrmblade

name: ottarian the great wyrm
school:

form: catalan

rnk: 7 boss

cards: all balance spells plus rebirth, satyr, and dryad

cheats: he has life mastery and if you use a storm spell rnk three and up he uses dryad that heals whatever damage was done. also if you use a heal he says "you dare heal you pathetic fool!" and uses cheat judgement that does two thousand damage. and he has 99% resist to balance and if you use a balance move on him he uses two stun shields and a minus 90% damage tower shield. also if you use shift, cooldown, triage, mass triage, snowdrift, or any other move that effects overtime he uses two dispel all charms on you. and lastly, every five turns he says "no matter what you do, i will never prevail!" and uses ra on you. o and i forgot, after you kill him his spirit comes back and he is a catalan ghost with 3/4 health then before and instead of balance he's death and no cheats just 70% tower shield on him every three turns

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I am going to change my boss a little bit. I am now a level 50 .
School:
Name: Inferno
Species: Fire Dragon
Health: 9,833
Cheats: If you attack him he will say, "You can't kill me!" and immediately cast regenerate on himself even with one pip. If you use an ice spell he will say, "Elementals help me!" and summon overpowered fire and storm elementals and an overpowered ice colossus. If you heal yourself he will say, "Allow me to assist you," and comes into battlefield and does overpowered fire dragon thing. If you use storm on him he will say, "Storm will get you nowhere!" and gets full power pips immediately and use heck hound. When at a quarter of his health left (if it happens) he will near always get criticals.
Notes: The boss is visible as an NPC in the house to me, friends, and (if possible) strangers that defeated him. My friends and I will not have to battle Inferno but strangers/ignored wizards will. When defeated Inferno will say, "No! I have failed you master!" and die. The stranger/ignored person will be in the actual house where he/she teleported to a friend. If you defeat Inferno but do not become my friend and enter my house again you will once again need to challenge Inferno.