Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I forgot species and school on mine so here it is

Species: Frost Giant
School:Ice

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
level:81
Boss: Flame Serpent
Species: Serpent
School:Fire
Health:6500
Cheat: Everytime you use a trap or a ward he yells, You Can't Extinguish The Flame! and uses a power link that removes all traps and wards.
2nd cheat: When you kill him, he yells, I Haven't Burnt out yet! and comes back with only 1000 health
Minions: Living Flames
Heath: 1560

Caleb Firevault
Level 81 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
Name: Frosto
Element: Ice
Species: Frost Giant
Health: 8995
Cheat: none
Spells: Steal ward, Freeze, Blizzard, Frost Giant, Battle frost, Ice Wyvern, Sprite, Satyr, Colossus, Ice Guardian, Draw Health, Fire Shield, Volcanic Shield, Tower Shield, Vampire, Centaur, Snow Angel.
Stats: Resist Ice 25%, Boost Fire 25%, Critical Chance 30%, Power Pip Chance 45%, Pierce Chance 45%, Critical Block Chance 50%.

Allen RainbowFountain

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
Name: King Kut
Species: Krok
Class: Balance
Cheat: At the beginning of the first turn he summons the ghosts of Krokopatra, Krokhotep, and Krokenkanmen as minions. They all have 8,000 health. He also can't be defeated until his minions are defeated.
Health: 10,000

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Name is : Bob
Genie
Health: 8995 or max
Cheat: ever 2nd round casts efreet on you
I can because I am lvl 100 :)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
thrashers on Jan 1, 2011 wrote:
i am level 60
name: Pan
species: centaur
rank 7 boss
cheat: heals 345 everytime you use a spell ank 5 and up
health: 13,339
Pan is Saytr! He is the god of Saytrs and all of the Saytrs think that he is mythicle! And if you want a centaur, name him Chiron! Trainer of heroes!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
I am lvl 14

Name: Stormness
Spieces: Stormzilla
Health: 10,000
1st entry: 'Puny wizard! You shall not defeat the power inside!'
Defeat: 'No! You have not seen the last of me!'
Spells: Storm lord, tempest, storm cat, stormzilla
Death: roars and dramaticly falls to the ground.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
You know you can just press the friends button and touch the bottom left arrow and it will send everyone away automatically, right?

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Here's mine.

Name: Spyra, The Queen of The Forbidden Arts
Species: Wizard
Appearance: The same as normal adult Morganthe like how she looks like in Gamma's Room for example
Health: 20,000
School: Unknown
Cheat: If you use any of the lvl 88 spells she says "Thanks for the boost! Now perish mortal!!!" then can use all of the 88 lvl spells. If you use an Item Card(not pet given card) she then gets to use all the lvl 88 spells and says "Now I have the power to obliterate you! I call upon the Celestial Council to give me the power TO OBLITERATE YOU!!!!" Then when she says Obliterate You lightning can be heard.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Laura Summerbloom on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
You know you can just press the friends button and touch the bottom left arrow and it will send everyone away automatically, right?
kinda not the point

if you having a party all you friends there and there friends are there and it somebody birthday so you wanted to do this for them you not going to want to send everyone away ruining the party would you you just want to send the person who is being rude away but he keeps porting back in so you remove him and send him but he friends with other people who crash the party and now you running around sending them because you don't wanna turn off house port because you have friends still coming or the birthday kid not there yet

so you send them to fight the boss and if they beat it they get back in but if they lose they have to stay out for hours witch in turn means you want the boss to not be beatable or really hard so they don't come back and now that he fighting the boss you can wait for you friend and enjoy the party or enjoy the party with the birthday kid who you where throwing it for

also i like you add not everyone gives up they keep trying and trying to get back in so even if you did say turn off house port for a little the guy as soon as you turn it back on will be back in you house.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I have two characters right now so.

For my storm wizard:
Name: Mirror Fish.
Species: Fish
Cheats: The cheat goes with it's name, the lower its health is, the more often it copies the spell you used before it.
Health: 5,000

And for my fire wizard:
Name: Cerberous
Species: Idk animal, dog
Cheats: There is a small chance every round that a damaging spell it uses will do double or triple than the normal damage. At the end of each round a wyldfire is cast also.
Health: 5,000

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
OMG I totally understand what your saying. I'm OK with some of my friends coming over but whats not cool is that either they invite their friends or their friends teleport to them because it says it's "their house". Which I find completely messed up. And then they invite their friends and they invite theirs, you get the point. Though I'm only level 33 I can not wait to make a boss people have to fight to enter my house. And that thing about sending them away then coming back is really annoying.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Name: Afena
Speicies: medusa
Class: myth
Health: 2500
Cheat: Every time she takes damage she cast saytre AND her normal spell
Death: she kneels on the ground and say I submit to you, you may enter.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
my boss is gonna be awesome

name: raggon

species: skeletal dragon

level 50

cheat: everytime its health gets low it heals instantly no matter if it is its turn or not

type:

Defender
May 09, 2010
Neat Idea. I certainly hope Kingsisle considers this. It would be cool no doubt, but it would be a waste of experience and time for the Kingsisle staff. It would be much easier to simply add an extra button, maybe a "Send All" button? They have a job to do, and that's make this game user-friendly, but wasting time that could be spent adding more important things such as worlds or dungeons is unwise.

But for the sake of it, Here's what mine would look like:

Blaze Stormmancer, Level 100 Diviner
Name: Sekrion The Turbulent
Species: Scorpion
Class: Storm
Health: 3,333 (why not?)
Cheat: "Feel the Claws of THUNDER!!!" Every time someone heals or does damage, Sekrion casts a Storm lord that does 3,00 damage, and stuns for 3 rounds.
Home World: Khrysalis

Survivor
May 30, 2013
Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Survivor
May 05, 2013
Level 100 Balance
Name: Xeon
Creature: Balance Forest Lord
Class: Balance
Health: 21,580|12,760|5,430 etc
Tier: 13(Varies)
Cheat(s): Upon healing, the boss says "You've learned nothing.." and is followed by a 5% tower shield, 40% weakness, and a scarab.
When trapped, the boss says "Blades are your friends." and the traps are removed following by the summoning of minions.
Minions
Name: Trapped Spirit
Creature: Shadow Weaver
Class: Fire/Life/Storm
Health: 5,980|3,500|1,360 etc
Tier: Elite(Varies)
Cheat(s): If Xeon is hurt by a DoT, the life removes it and heals everyone.
If the Fire or Storm is defeated first, one or another will initiate a devastating 0 pip attack. Fire=Efreet Storm=Leviathan
If the life is defeated first it will come back with 100 health left and if it survives a round, it uses a heal to restore its health.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
i would love if i could do that!

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Well. It's me again. I think I'll begin another series of bosses. And don't worry, they all won't be dragons. :P
Anyways this is boss (1 of 5).

Hunter Wildcatcher Level 81

Narrator: "As you re-enter the house, you shiver as you remember all the horrible events you had to go threw last time you came here. Maybe you can go threw this time without any trouble, but things are never that simple. Sure enough, as you enter the first room, you see a large amount of shadow energy gathered in the middle of the room. As you approach, the shadow takes the form of a dragon. It looks at you, pure hatred in its shadowy eyes."

???: "Do you remember me, Wizard? Back when you thought you had destroyed my body and my core? Well, it turns out that a small amount of my core had survived, and thanks to the shadowy magic, it was able to restore my body. Albeit, not very well, but it's strong enough to defeat your puny little spells. By the way, you may remember how I was called "Elder Dragon" before, but I go by a new name now. My new name is: Dark Dragonoid.

Dark Dragonoid: "Prepare for battle, puny wizard! These are you final hours!"
Narrator: "Dark Dragonoid's shadowy aura grows to massive sizes, as it lets out a mighty and fearing roar, and the battle begins."

Name: Dark Dragonoid
Species: Shadow Dragon
Health: 74'000 (Little Ridiculous)
Spells: Every Rank 5 Death spell. Also has all blades with a death blade in them.
School: Death
Resists: 75% resist to all schools. 650 Critical Block. 575 Critical Chance. Immune to Beguile and Stun.

Cheats: #1 He-
Dark Dragonoid: "Be quiet you! I don't need cheats to beat this puny wizard."
Me: "Fine, I was just going to make you awesome, but I guess you don't want to be."
Dark Dragonoid: "....... Actually, give me cheats!"
Me: *Sighs* "Fine. Anyways, he-
Dark Dragonoid: You fool! Don't you see that your out of characters to type?!?!?!"
Me: No I'm- *Checks* Oh. I am. Well, I'll finish this another time. Bye.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
lettup on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Neat Idea. I certainly hope Kingsisle considers this. It would be cool no doubt, but it would be a waste of experience and time for the Kingsisle staff. It would be much easier to simply add an extra button, maybe a "Send All" button? They have a job to do, and that's make this game user-friendly, but wasting time that could be spent adding more important things such as worlds or dungeons is unwise.

But for the sake of it, Here's what mine would look like:

Blaze Stormmancer, Level 100 Diviner
Name: Sekrion The Turbulent
Species: Scorpion
Class: Storm
Health: 3,333 (why not?)
Cheat: "Feel the Claws of THUNDER!!!" Every time someone heals or does damage, Sekrion casts a Storm lord that does 3,00 damage, and stuns for 3 rounds.
Home World: Khrysalis
Eh i think this idea would be fun and kl could make a lot of money if they put it in crown shop you buy make you own boss then you get options to give it cheats and you can buy more health for it or make it strong or look cooler when it just walking around you house for show instead of fighting

more and more people are liking it so i think people would be willing to spend a little cash for the ideal

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Samantha Willowdreamer Lvl 46

Boss Name: Sesperdes
Creature Class: Medusa
Rank 7
Health: 8,045

Cheats: Uses Medusa every 3 rounds on a random wizard by interrupt.
If there is a wizard in battle she steals any positive charms cast by that wizard.
If a trap is cast on her she pushes it to the wizard with the lowest amount of resist to that school and interrupt casts the rank 10 spell from that school on the wizard with the trap.
Any Universal Traps cast on her will automatically become a Universal Shield of that amount.

Entering Speech: Let Cyrus Drake rain down on you a thousand detentions for trespassing!
Defeating Speech: No Cyrus! Not the Red Correcting Pen!

Survivor
Aug 18, 2014
I hate it when like 7000,000,000 people come to my house. I it when I ain't crowded. I suggest about making a boss to defend me from so many people. so here's the rules! 1. your boss can't have over 8,995 health! 2. it can't be over rank 7! 3. it can't cheat unless your level 50!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Name: Xerxes The Troubled One
School: Death
School Creature: Avenging Fossil (Go big, or go home, am I right guys?)
Spells: Death blade; Virulence; Death shield; Death spear; Bad juju; Skeletal dragon;
Natural attack: 250 damage for every pip (1-4 pips); Sacrifice; Avenging fossil; Virulent plague

Health: 8,900
Cheats: If you hit him with over 650 damage; He will do a fortify spell which does 45% - damage;
You must hit him every single round(Overtime spells don't work either);
If you do happen to half his health, he calls Malistaire(Dragonspyre form);
If your pet helps you in any way, he calls his pet Flappy Bird (Which casts: Vampire and a whole lot of Banshee);
Finally, if you heal over 900 health, he will dispel your healing next time

His stats: 45% resist to everything(Except life, He resists life by 25%, same with balance)
75% attack with spells; 15% accuracy

Once you beat him, this is his dialogue: Xerxes falls down at your knees. Xerxes: <Your character's name> , You have fought a fair fight, you may see my master, although he wil lbe upset with my behavior.

Drops: 5,000 gold
Summon Xerxes spell card (no pvp, no cheats, and half his original health)
Mastery Amulet (your pick)
Your school's gear

Xerxes' hood of Wrath;
15% powerpip
50% your school's damage
20% resist
120 critical rating
5% your school's accuracy
35% incoming healing
35% outgoing healing
60 block rating
(Same with the boots and robe)

P.S. He does not use Shadow Magic, I don't want you guys to have an impossible boss to defeat.

Dakota ShadowForge level 66
Jason StarBane level 22

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Level: 85

Class: Fire (Life Death Star Moon and Balance)

Name: Kieran Moonflame

Health: 8,995

Cheats: Has 3 teammates Kane Skullthief (Death level 50, rank 4, 4565 health) Wolf Shard (Storm level 75, rank 5, 6000 health) Olivia Iceblade (Ice Level 85 rank 4, if you attack Kieran with myth magic she'll interrupt and say "Hands off my husband!" and use a Snow Angel that does +50% more damage then normal.)
.His Critical hit ratio is 65%, and will use vengeance to boost it to 85% *lasts 6 turns* and will use it again after 2 rounds.
If he is hit by a Fire spell thats over 5 pips, he will be healed rather then damaged and say "That tastes great!" and then use an Efreet that attacks everyone that will stun them for two rounds. (But will not be able to attack for 3 rounds)
Only gets power pips, and gets 2 every turn.
Uses a tower shield that does -65% damaged to protect him, since he has no resistance.
Players start out with a smoke screen.
Species: Human(s)

Spells: Efreet, Rain of Fire, Helephant, Phoenix, Elemental Blade, Spirit Blade, Polymorph Draconian, Samoorai, Deer Knight, Wraith, Dr. Vons Monster, Forest Lord, Spirit trap, Elemental trap, Satyr, Pixie, Rebirth, Wraith, Elemental Spear, Spirit Spear, Backdraft, Legion Shield.