Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
I would have a dragon garding my home.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
species: heck hound
health: 8500
school: fire
says: so you think you can enter my masters castle? i think not! (at begining)
says: no more! you will die! (uses fire dragon) (when at 1000 health or less)
says: young wizard you are worthy of entering tell my master i aproved (when deafeted)

if you see me and like my boss freind me- zalerian titanspear, blaze titanspear, dustin titanspear

#fire op

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I am level 84

Name: Mr. Cute little Angler Fishy
Class:Angler
School:Ice
Cheat: If you use an attack 500 or over he will give himself a tower shield!!!
Health: 4,000
Side Notes: He is the cutest known being in the world, looks like Freddo the ice fish!

Cody FrostDust and his Awesome pet Sampson the ice Kraken!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I am level 98
Name: Stormbringer
Species: elemental
School: storm
Health: 8,995
Spells known: all storm spells up to Storm Owl.
Cheats: Every three rounds, if you have not shielded since the previous interrupt, Stormbringer will cast a Leviathan (2500 base damage) that removes all positive charms, saying "The Great Serpent calls for Wards!". Also, if you use a storm dispel to dispel the leviathan, he casts an Earthquake (1000 base damage) saying "If you wish me to fizzle, I shall even the playing field!". At 1000 health, Stormbringer will cast a weakened mana burn (10 damage per pip, lose 1 pip), saying "I must not give up!". Any time a player casts an aura, Stormbringer will cast the same aura, only twice as strong.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
I am level 71
Name: Destroying Dragon
Species: Dragon
School: Fire
Health: 6,000
Spells known: Fire Dragon and Scald
Cheats: Every time you put a blade, he uses Fire Dragon. He'll say You'll never defeat me and (put the number of people are fighting him) of -80% shields on when you use an attacking spell on him that does 600 or more damage.

Hope you like it

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Hey I am level 56 and these are the guardians of my castle

Name: Medusa's Lost Serpent Minion names: Malistare's forgotten brothers
School: Serpent is school, school, and school, Minion is school, school, and school
Health: Boss: 50,000 Minion health: 40,000
Spells known: Boss: All , , and spells Minion: All , , and spells
Beginning dialogue: " Oh what do we have here? Sssss, A young wizard would like to confront my massster? Well i think we ssshould duel first, don't you agree? Sssss, only wizards who have ultimate strength may speak with my masster! Let usss duel and tessst your power!!"
Closing dialogue: " Well, well, well, you have defeated me in combat, so I grant you entry to this castle. Farewell young wizard, I will leave my post and heal. However, I shall return soon"
Cheats: If you try to heal, he will cast a catalan spell that does double all the damage that you just healed.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Level 100 Death Wizard -- Cori Blue

Boss: Spectral Guardian
Species: Spectre (His armor is Spiral Armor, it moves as if it is part of space.)
Schools: Spiral (all)
Health -- 1st time: 25,000 -- 2nd time: 50,000 -- 3rd and final time: 75,000
Spells Known: Every Spell

Cheats -- 1st Time:

1. "Move With the Spiral!" -- The Spectral Guardian casts a Beguile on a random player that lasts 5 rounds. When Beguile is over, the Spectral Guardian uses a Power Nova that does 1,000 Spiral damage (no exceptions). What Triggers this cheat is the use of any spell that stuns/beguiles the boss.
2. "Come to Me, My Friends!" -- The Spectral Guardian summons 3 Pox minions (see below). What Triggers this cheat is the use of any spell ranked 4 or lower (charms/wards not included, heals included).

Cheats -- 2nd Time:

1. "The Energy is Mine!" -- The Spectral Guardian, after dying the first time, reappears in the same battle with 50,000 health.
2. "May Shadow and Light Be Part of Our Fight!" -- The Spectral Guardian uses a type of "Light" magic when he is in his Shadow form. This Light magic, along with a Light Blade on him, allows him to "Polymorph" with new Light spells for 6 turns, but with his Shadow form intact. No backlash. What triggers this cheat is the use of any Shadow spells (used by the Wizards).

Cheats -- 3rd Time:

1. "I Won't Fall!" -- The Spectral Guardian, after dying the second time, reappears once again with 75,000 health.
2. "Remember The Old Days!" -- Every time a spell hits the Spectral Guardian with 1,000 + damage, he uses the rank 7 (OR) 8 spell of that school on the caster. Life = Forest Lord every time. 1,000 + Heal from Life Pox= Rebirth (half power).

Minions

Life Pox Every single heal spell. (+80% Outgoing) -- 15,000 Health -- Boss
Revenge Pox Every single X rank damage spell. (90% Power Pips) -- 10,000 Health -- Boss
Offensive Pox Every single Blade/Trap spell. (+10% on all) -- 12,500 Health -- Boss

-- Cori Blue, Level 100 --

Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Thats a great idea
Im level 32
im secondary school
Name: Huculies
Life: 4500
Species: Cyclops
Cheats: none
Class: Myths

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
Hello, I think that is an awesome idea, because I have the same problem (sometimes).

I am Level 73 , so mine will cheat a lot!

Name: Knuret
Spicies: Humanoid
Class:
Father: Zeus (Rank 7 )
Brother: Hercules (Rank 5 )
Health: 8,000
Favourite Spell: Medusa
Ussualy Casted Spells: Blood Bat + Colossal , Troll + Colossal , Cyclopus + Colossal , Medusa + Colossal
Expected Ofence: MythBlade +35% , MythBlade +40% , SpiritBlade () +35% to , , , MythTrap +25% , MythTrap +35% , SpiritTrap () +25% to , ,
Expected Defence: Tower Shield -55% to , ElemntalShield () -50% to , , , StormShield () -80% to .

Cheats:
1. If used , over 4 pips spell, Knuret says: "You can try, but will you be able to cast that again?" and disables your next attack.
2. If he is under 4,000 and being striked by attack over 500 , Knuret says: "That is not helping you!" and he casts Amplify (for the next 5 rounds).
3. If you have more than 10 pips, Knuret says: "My fathere, Zeus, will guide me forever!" he disables your (school/class) next .
4. If he is under 2,000 , Knuret says: "Brother, help me lead this battle to victory!" and he summons Hercules (Health: 1,000 , Rank: 5 )
5. If he is under 500 , Knuret says: "Father, help me lead this battle to victory, now or never!" and he summons Zeus (Health: 1,500 , rank 7 )

Helpful Tips: Bring some some and shields!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2014
name: mark death from death school level 22

my boss: a bunch of skeletons ( 15 ) come out of graves when a STRANGER come inside

health:1000 eatch ( you have to defeat all of them )

attacks: skeleton pirate / death trap and blade / curse / banshee

it would be great just imagine that you go inside my house and suddenly a bunch ok skeletons come out

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Name: Ferocious Castle Protector
School: Death school , star school , and shadow school

Apperance: Little tiny cute baby with a rattle
Health: 10,000,000

Opening Dialoge: "Goo-goo Ga-Ga!"
Cheats: Every time you attack the Ferocious Castle Protector directly, half of your health is sucked out, and the F.C.P heals herself with it
Every time you attempt to put a shield on the F.C.P takes it and casts it on herself

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
level 48
Name Centaur of great power
Species Centaur
Rank 7
School Life
Says "Leave while you have the chance intruder!"
Health 8000
then 1000
Cheat Can use rebirth with one pip and can break all shields and blades in one turn
Say when dead (1000) "Well, you are very skilled to have defeated me you are worthy of seeing my master".
Tell him I let you in.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
maxitola2009 on Jan 3, 2011 wrote:
Type: Leviathan
Spells: All storm spells except for storm lord and triton, but all his spells do twice as much damage as the regular storm spells.
Health: 4000
Cheats: If you don't kill him with s one-hit K.O., he says, "Instant heals! and automatically goes back to full health. If you cast any ward that is storm he steals it, and any other wards instantly vanish. He steals all your blades if you use any. When you kill him he says, "One final attempt!" and uses leviathan on you. When you start to enter the house he reappears and says, "Muahahaha! Did you really think it would be that easy?!" You start a fight again, but this time he has 10,000 health and full power pips. But when he goes, he cast a spell on himself that makes him die. I just did that last bit until the sacrifical spell to make you scared and flee and/or log off Also we should have an option to make a certain person not have to fight him.
yes, yes we should.

Explorer
May 29, 2014
Hello,

Level:100

Name:photosynthesis

Class:
Species:Golden Treant
Health:16,000
Second health:10,000
Cheats:
If someone uses a spell that doesn't kill him at the first time, He says: You Dare Strike at me Directly?!?!?
Then he uses his own spell that takes away 700(5 Rounds)= 3,500 But if they beat him he will come back
With 10,000 of his health and he will summon his own minions (4) that have 14,000 health
If the person kills him and his minions, I have prepared a second boss
Level:100
Name: Saruko
Class:
Species:imp

Health:9,000
Second health:10,000
Cheats:
If someone uses a minion spell
He will say Your servants are nothing! Then he will summon (4) imp clones but more health than the real
Saruko (10,000)
If defeated he will come back with more health (19,000)
And get more higher rank spells
If someone casts fortify he will take it off you and put (10) 50%+ damage traps on you
The bosses doesn't seem fair i know but they might give good drops or a lot of gold

Explorer
May 29, 2014
Anonymous510 on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey I am level 56 and these are the guardians of my castle

Name: Medusa's Lost Serpent Minion names: Malistare's forgotten brothers
School: Serpent is school, school, and school, Minion is school, school, and school
Health: Boss: 50,000 Minion health: 40,000
Spells known: Boss: All , , and spells Minion: All , , and spells
Beginning dialogue: " Oh what do we have here? Sssss, A young wizard would like to confront my massster? Well i think we ssshould duel first, don't you agree? Sssss, only wizards who have ultimate strength may speak with my masster! Let usss duel and tessst your power!!"
Closing dialogue: " Well, well, well, you have defeated me in combat, so I grant you entry to this castle. Farewell young wizard, I will leave my post and heal. However, I shall return soon"
Cheats: If you try to heal, he will cast a catalan spell that does double all the damage that you just healed.
That's not possible it has to be almost like the rank of your wizard, not tougher than you I'm sorry but your
Bosses aren't fair

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Saffron Life on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
That's not possible it has to be almost like the rank of your wizard, not tougher than you I'm sorry but your
Bosses aren't fair
we don't want them to be fair that the point of it we want people that are trolling us to get the point to leave us alone

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
I'm a fire wizard. Blaze Dragon Rider
I'm Level 45 so he can cheat.
My Boss
Name :Emborio
Health:8,500
School:Fire
Species: Flaming Phoenix
Cheat: Cast's a tempest card in hand which does 300 per pip instead of the regular 80. Phoenix say's "It's a little too hot for fire let's kick it up a notch". Get's card if you have 4 or more damage increasing items like blades, traps etc.
Side notes: Will critical only if you have over 100 block. Can also block critical. Its block is one forth of your initial critical so if you have vengeance it will get a 5% block plus one forth of your critical. 5% is only about 20 block.Boss has 15% fire damage and has 15 universal damage not percent. Has 2% pierce and 70% power pip chance and 5% to incoming and outgoing healing.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
My level 39.
Species: Judgement
School: Balance
Health: 5 000
Once defeated yells: For the love of Balance!! And returns with 2 500 health and a Mander minion.

Explorer
May 29, 2014
sliver moon wolf on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
we don't want them to be fair that the point of it we want people that are trolling us to get the point to leave us alone
Lol have you seen his other comment he made? Health are 10,000,000 Million health!
You would have to cast 10 million damage spells!
He's Crazyy! XD
Overall i dont care if people enter my house
Person:Hey can I sneak around your house?
me:Sho Nuff
-clicks send away-
BOOM

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I am level 94

My boss would be:

Name: Balanced Fury
Species: Sabertooth
Class: Balance
Says: "You have come far to journey here. Too bad you won't live any longer!"
Cheat: Whenever you cast a blade or trap on him, he will say "Lets balance the odds!"
He will take off any blade or trap you casted and cast an enhanced version of Sabertooth (2000) Damage and 4 tower shields).
Second cheat: If you use any spell that has more than 750 Damage or Heal, he will say (You look worried. Think you can win? You thought wrong, I got my the Spiral on my side!"
He will use Judgement (7 Pips) Heckhound (7 Pips) Tempest (7 Pips) Frostbite Scarecrow Sabertooth Medusa and Forest Lord.
Third cheat: You must attack him every round, if not he will say, "Did you come here to kill me or be killed?" He will attack you with sabertooth (1600) Damage.
Health: 8,995

Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
I'm level 36
Name: Brute
Species: Blue and yellow Kraken
School: Myth
Says: "You shall not pass the mighty Brute!"
Health: 8750 (heals to full health twice as a cheat)
Other cheats: Removes players shields without loosing pips, makes it so healing spells don't work

(you need to suggest a make a boss tab. it should be for level 45+ and the boss shouldn't fight you if you walk into your house)

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
I will make another for my new house, so...

First Battle:

Spectre of Light
Boss
HP: 10,000
School: Sun, has Life and Fire mastery
Spells: Sun Serpent, Efreet, Natural Attack (500 Sun Damage, add 30% Weakness) Fireblade for 55%, Elemental Blade for 65%, Rain of Fire, Colossal, Brimstone Revenant, Blinding Light (90% more healing), Rebirth
Boost: None
Resist: All (10%)
Looks Like: Soul Servant, but with white robes

Spectre of Darkness
Boss
HP: 10,000
School: Moon, has Death and Shadow mastery
Spells: Avenging Fossil, Skeletal Dragon, Natural Attack (450 Moon Damage, 50% blade on itself) Deathblade for 55%, Spirit Blade for 65%, Dr. Von's Monster, Colossal, Deer Knight, Virulent Plague (90% less healing to all), Sacrifice
Boost: None
Resist: All (40%)
Looks Like: Soul Servant

Dialog: "Our mistress is not pleased that you have set foot on the Villa grounds. She has ordered us to destroy you. So we shall!"

Cheat One: If you shield, the Spectre of Light will say: "Your defense is mine!" and steal the shield.
Cheat Two: If you use anything less than 7 pips, the Spectre of Darkness will cast Deer Knight, and the Spectre of Light will cast Brimstone Revenant.
Cheat Three: If they get past 5,000 health, they will use Rebirth and Sacrifice after a Virulent Plague and Blinding Light.

Second Battle:
Tempestra
Boss
HP: 20,000
Minions: 3 Grim Calacas
School: Storm, has Life mastery and 100% chance to critical
Spells: Leviathan, Sirens, Storm Owl, Stormblade, Elemental Blade, Supercharge, Rebirth

Dialog: "So you beat the Spectre guards. Impressive, I must admit. But can you pass the Tower of Storms?"

Cheat One: Uses Rebirth every other round, regardless of pips
Cheat Two: She will sacrifice her minions if she gets to 3,000 health or less.
Resist: None
Looks Like: Leviathan

Third Battle:
4 Smoking Mirror Zombies

I ran out of room, so I will post another part soon.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
Second part to my previous post:

Fourth Battle:
Keeper of the Blade
Looks Like: Mithraya, but all black and silver
School: Shadow, has mastery in every school
Spells: All Myth, Death, and Ice spells, every blade in the game, Sharpen Blade, all Shadow Spells
HP: 80,000
Dialog: "Have you entered the Umbral Shrine? My mistress is unhappy with you now. Prepare for the Inner Darkness!"
Cheat One: Casts a random Shadow spell every three rounds, and is immune to Backlash.
Cheat Two: If you cast a blade that is sharpened: "Now I earn my keep!" and she will steal it.
Cheat Three: Casts a Snow Angel with the power of a full roster of blades.
On Defeat: "Mistress! I-I have fallen. Please, do not sacrifice me!"

Fifth Battle:
Sentinel of Silence (2)
HP: 5,000 each
Dialog: "Welcome to the Sanctum of Silence. You have done well to pass our commander, the Keeper."
School: One is Life, the other is Death.
Spells: All Life and Death spells.

After defeating the Sentinels, you see two large doors swing open...

Sixth Battle:
Mistress of Amethyst Storms
Rank 20 Boss
HP: 100,000
School: Storm, has every school in the game mastered
Resist: 60% all
Boost: 5% Myth
Spells: All
Looks Like: Wizard (Female, basically me)
Dialogue: "Hello. Have you come to see me?" ... "Oh, I know who you are. You are the one who slaughtered my guards. No matter now. Now I can show you who's the boss around here!"
Cheats:
Cheat One: If you cast a shield, she will call out: "Your defense is what will be taken!" and takes the shield, casting a 30% Amplify that lasts 10 rounds.
Cheat Two: If you heal: "Heal to the Umbra Dome!" and casts a 90% Doom and Gloom.
Cheat Three: If you blade: "Why did you lock these halls!" and will cast a 30% Balanceblade on herself.
Cheat Four: "I summon the Spectre!" and summons an Aether Spectre on the fifth round.
Aether Spectre
HP: 8,000
Balance
Knows all Balance spells
On defeat:
A black wisp leaves the Mistresses body.
Amber: W-What happened? Did I hurt you? Explore!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I am Level 73 :D

Name: Arachne
Species: Siren
Class: Storm/Fire
Cheat: When you attack with a myth spell, she will say, "Trying to make me weak eh?" Then attacks you with Sirens.
Health: 8,350
Sirens Power: 2,450

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Saffron Life on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Lol have you seen his other comment he made? Health are 10,000,000 Million health!
You would have to cast 10 million damage spells!
He's Crazyy! XD
Overall i dont care if people enter my house
Person:Hey can I sneak around your house?
me:Sho Nuff
-clicks send away-
BOOM
have you ever had a person that keep porting back to someone else in a pvp party at you house and you have to keep sending away because you can't fined who they friends with or they keep adding him and there so many people there that he can just add anyone and be like what ever I coming back and ruining the party for ever body else just because I want to that the point of the boss if they battle the boss and lose they have to stay out for a hour or even more so you don't want the boss to be win able