Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I will be smart and lazy at the same time for this one. My BOSSES would be every boss from tower of helaphant. No one could do it by them self no one would ever get into my house with those bosses

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Boss Name: Great Keeper

Says upon you entering: ''This house belongs to my master, guard it I shall!''

Health: 10,000

School:

Spells: All except rank 7+

Cheats: Everytime you heal, you heal 1/4 of what you normally would/Casting a death drain has no return health.

Upon Defeation: ''The final obstacle is that door...go.....''

Species: Leviathan but smaller

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Name: Arawn Diancecht

Species: Unknown

Health: 14,842

School: myth

Cheat: Splits into two bosses each with 7,421 health

Cheat Slogan: "I REALLY don't like shields" then takes your shield or if you heal "how dare you heal in my presence!" and goes back to full health. If you cast a blade he automatically gets three different dragon blades each time.

Power Pip Chance: 90%

Boost: 45%

Resist: 85%

Spells
-Celestial Calendar
-Lord of Winter
-Avenging Fossil
-Storm Owl
-Spinysaurus
-Sun Serpent
-Sabertooth
-Basilisk
-Medusa
-Mythblade
-keeper of the flame

So all in all you can't kill my boss
Patrick MythThief

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
My boss is...

Name: Ice Giant

Health: 8,500
School: (I am ice level 55)

Cheat: When you use an aura he says "This is UNACCEPTABLE!" then removes the aura and uses all of your pips for a Frozen Armor card and keeps all of his pips.

Power pip chance: 68%

Boost: 60%

Critical chance: 10%

Spells that he may cast:

Ice Blade

Ice Trap
Tower Shield
Rebirth
Frost Giant ( 1 in a hundred chance, plus only happens if 2+ players are there )
Ice Colossus
Ice Wyvern

Side things:

Now you never clarified if there was able to be a secondary NPC there, as in a little helper guy to the boss. If so here it is.

Name: Life Bringer

Health: 2,500

( No resists or stats )

Spells:

Unicorn
Life Blade
Satyr
Centaur ( Again very rare to be casted )

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Name: Ammitt The Fierce
Species: Basilisk
School: Myth
Health: 8,356
Spells: All Myth School spells
Cheat: (Three): His voice is rough and husky.

Opening Phrase: ''Nothing is Fiercer than Ammitt The Fierce!" He casts Basilisk two times of no pip cost.

Middle time phrase: (Round 6-12) ''Your still here, wizard? Prepare to meet your maker!'' He casts a +100 and +10 feint, and then he does a Medusa.

Defeating Phrase: ''I have failed you, master! Please forgive me! Aiie!" He backes away from the dueling ring, and shrivels up into ash.

Description: Ammitt looks like a regular Basilisk, like the spell, only his 'frills', underbelly, and claws are black, and his scaly skin is a pale violet.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
iconey on Feb 13, 2011 wrote:
i have a few multiple bosses my favorite is the last one hes the ultimate boss
(im sorry about my multiple posts i didn't know it was against the rule :( )

you have to beat a huge tower full of people/servants of the final boss...

Guardian Tower (EXTREMELY HARD) recommended for level 50 and up

first floor_
Name: Ka'pu'rata
Species: Krok
Health: 1,500
rank 1 elite
class: Fire

second floor_
Name: Ka'pu'rata
Health: 1,500
rank 1 elite
class: Fire
&
Name:Se'to'lat
health: 2,000
class:Storm
rank 2 elite

third floor_
Name:ta'kant
Species: Mander
Health: 500
class: myth
color: yellow
rank 1
Speech: i may be weak but titan'ssss are not beware the next floor...

fourth floor/titan floor_
Name:Fire Dragon
Health: 10,000
class:Fire
rank 5 boss
Speech:*ROAR* you cannot defeat me i am a titan!!!!!!

Name:Ice Giant
Health:10,000
class:Ice
rank 5 boss
Speech:*Blizzard in background* HA HA they are powerful but i am strong!!!

Name:Storm Triton
Health:10,500
class:Storm
rank 5 boss
Speech:*lightning&thunder* HAHAHAHA I am the most powerful, wizard, tremble beneath our feet!!!!!

Speech:*all titans together*WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!
finishing speech:NO!!!!!!!!!!! how can you defeat us!?!?!?!

fifth floor_
Name:Cel
Class:balance
rank 6 boss
Speech:i do not care for you no mercy!,defeat me and i will return!!
ending speech: how could you do that?, no matter i will be back more stronger than before.

sixth floor_
Name:Kraw'ta'raw-raw
class:Death
rank 7 elite
Speech:*many moans*uh why did you do this to me?, i need revenge!!!
Ending speech: no matter if you defeat me i am already dead,thank you :-)

seventh floor/return of Cel...
name:Cel...
Class:Balance,storm,fire,ice,myth,life,death
rank 7 boss
Speech:*laughter* i told you i would return, well perish now my seven ages of knowledge aid me in battle, pre-pare for your worst nightmare!!!
health 0:100,000
health 1: 10,000
health 2: 9,000
health 3: 8,000
health 4: 7,000
health 5: 6,000
health 6: 5,000
health 7: 4,000
Finishing speech:how,how did you do it- *sinks to knees*
No one will defeat the last one! lol

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
You all guys forgot that kingsisle made 2 things about this:
1) do not allow friends to port to you.
2) you can allow only friend to come to your house.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Name: Forest Lord's minion
Species: Forest Lord
Class: Life (also uses star, sun, and moon attacks )
Cheat: She says "Did you forget to attack?" if you don't attack after 6 rounds and then does Forest lord no matter how much pips she has and then weaknesses you
Cheat #2: Puts on 90% tower shield every 3 rounds
Health: 8,995
Second Health: 4,553

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
Name- kronox
Class-alien (from celestia)
School-
rank- 10
health-8,500
spells-all fire, ice, and, storm
Cheats- if you dispel it uses 2,000 ra,each time you hit it uses satyr 5,000.If you defeat it, it will say i am not done with you! A version of its self named Apollo appears 2 time the health he had with minions with 500 health. He says Just quit puny wizard and bow to my master. If he is at half health he bring a duplicate of me to fight with him i stay for five rounds than give him a final heal and leave. If you win you get 205,000 gold and level 70 set of gear. I will arrange bosses for each set of levels like for low levels and max levels.
Level-71
Alexander dragonward
Reply if you think you can beat my bosses (Probably no replies cause no one can beat my boss! ooh!)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
nullOh and also;

If-I-forgot-to-put-your-name-on-the-invited-list-but-just-did speech; 'Oh, I am sorry. Master must have forgotten to remind me you are allowed. Please, go ahead and have fun!"

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Ok :D

Name: Ra
Species: Ra..?
Cheat: "The power of the sun fuels me" Uses 'Ra' spell whenever you use a shield or trap.
Health: 7.5k

Note: Once you defeat him you are payed 200 Crowns and then have access to my Massive Fantasy Palace but once you get to the door, you must fight another boss...

Name: Judgement
Species: Angel like creature
Cheat: Starts with max power pips and will use a -90% shield on self everytime a player doesn't attack. That means that if 3/4 people attack, she will still use it because someone didn't attack. Also, for everytime you fizzle or use a trap, you get a smokescreen -50%.
Health: 8.5k
Cheat Saying: "This is your Judgement"

Now, you have made it inside of the house, but ALAS! There is yet another boss:

Name: Apocalyptia
Cheat: Everytime he is attacked he uses Meteor Strike right after attack and everytime someone shields up, he uses a Blizzard. Every time someone uses a wand spell he Power Novas. "One ruins it for all"
Health: 8.6k
If you lose the battle the dungeon resets and your Windows is deleted. If you're on Mac, your iTunes get deleted, uninstalled and everything on it is lost forever.

HOWEVER, if you win, you are awarded 10k crowns, but only the surviving players receive it.. Then, you will earn on a spot on the Hall of Fame and be rewarded an additional 5 training points and 20 Amber.

So, plan, ready your friends and enter sandman. Potato.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Hmm? Yeah, kinda, but friends wont have to battle him, but non friends like friends of my friends have to fight him.

My Level: 31

Name: Super Seraph
School:

Entering sentance: "I came from the heavens to guard here. I am going to guard here with my !"
Known spells: Imp, seraph attack, seraph, leprechaun, life blade, Summon minion, Regenerate, spirit armor, life trap, and unicorn.
Cheats: When healing, you have a chance of getting 1/4 of what you already have, and the seraph gets the other 3/4. When attacking, there is -100 damage.
First dying sentance: "I guarded here. And i will revenge!" Then it is Death Super Seraph.
Known spells: Death imp, Death seraph attack, Death seraph, Death blade, summon minion, Vampire, Death trap, and Spirit Armor.
Cheats: All death spells you cast will make the seraph gain 100 health back.
Last dying sentance: "You defeated me! Go through that door, and reach the house that lies after it..."
Life health: 7,000
Death health: 9,000

Hannah MoonStone, level 31
"Live life the fullest, like every day is your last."

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Seth Moonhaven on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:

Cheat: "The power of the sun fuels me" Uses 'Ra' spell whenever you use a shield or trap.

Note: Once you defeat him you are payed 200 Crowns and then have access to my Massive Fantasy Palace but once you get to the door, you must fight another boss...

Cheat: Starts with max power pips and will use a -90% shield on self everytime a player doesn't attack. That means that if 3/4 people attack, she will still use it because someone didn't attack. Also, for everytime you fizzle or use a trap, you get a smokescreen -50%.

Cheat: Everytime he is attacked he uses Meteor Strike right after attack and everytime someone shields up, he uses a Blizzard. Every time someone uses a wand spell he Power Novas. "One ruins it for all"
If you lose the battle the dungeon resets and your Windows is deleted. If you're on Mac, your iTunes get deleted, uninstalled and everything on it is lost forever.

HOWEVER, if you win, you are awarded 10k crowns, but only the surviving players receive it.. Then, you will earn on a spot on the Hall of Fame and be rewarded an additional 5 training points and 20 Amber.

Then I will wait until level 200 comes out. See you there

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Seth Moonhaven on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:

Finally you are about to leave for fear of another boss when you meet My boss on the way out! Muahahahaha
I am to lazy to type the stats again so just look at my boss above! his name is now The Beast Below

new spells:
efreet
gnomes
mammoth
spirit blade
elemental blade
spirit trap
elemental trap
feint
feint +70
feint +75
feint +80
feint +85
feint +90
feint +95
feint +100
myth trap
ice trap
fire trap
death trap
hex
life trap
storm trap

oh and here's the catch...ready? he puts all of the traps on at once and doesn't get any traps on him from the feints! im gonna go ahead and assume the face you are making looks like this or this or maybe even this and this with a dash of this ! hope ya like my new boss everyone!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Name: Mother Nature
Species: Seraph
Rank 7 Boss
Class: Life
Cheat: Says "Your not the only healer" and uses a satyr that does 1000 on herself every time you heal.
Health: 8,765

Wolf LifeShard Promethean

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Name: Copycat
Species: Cyclops
Rank 7 Life Boss
Health: 10,970
Cheats: 1. Uses a spell that is one rank lower than the spell you cast. He will say " I'm not as powerful as you yet"
2. If you cast a DOT spell then he use triage and then use the DOT spell on you that you had casted on him. He will say " These things are annoying"

Example: If your death and you cast a Bone Dragon, then he will cast a Scarecrow. Or if you cast a Forest Lord, then he will cast a Centaur instead of Rebirth. If you cast a Rank 1 spell then he will just copy your exact spell.

Wolf LifeShard Promethean

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I am a level 55 wizard.

My Boos would be:

Name: Life Bringer
Species: Centaur
Rank 10 Life Boss (I'm going to make him Rank 10 because I fight Rank 10 people)
Health: 10,592
Cheats: 1. Heals 2. When he heals, he can do 2 more spells

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Level: 76 storm
Health is twice as much as the wizards health, and there is a minion with twice as much only if more then one person.
Name: Poseidon
Species: triton ( storm )
Health: twice as much as wizard
Second: health just as much as wizard
Cheat: will sytre if you heal, can use sun moon star spells
Opening words: "I will bring you to Zeus him self for final judgement"
End words: Zeus comes down says, " you have failed me for the last time"
Shoots a thunder bolt that bring him to the underworld, then gives wizard a triton staff with resist or card, or clothing or treasure

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I'm a lvl 76 and lvl 74

Myth boss

Name: Guardian Frog
Species: Humongfrog (I think thats how it's spelled)
Cheat: if you activate a blade or a trap he says "You think your so clever, well this should shut you up" and Then summons 3 Talos minions
Health: 7,905

Storm Boss

Name: The Siren sisters
Species: Three sirens (they take up one circle)
Cheat: when you can kill them they use a 100% hit storm owl that doesn't take up there turn
Heath: 7205

and I have a question, can you call off your own boss?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Another boss-(follow ups to king beast)
Name- Blaze
School- fire
Health-
1-2000
2-2000
3-2000
4-2000
5-2000
6-2000
7-2000
8-2000
9-10000
Type- Fire cat
Cheats-
He has 9 lives.
After your first attack, the following are summoned-
Ice cat(ice)
Storm cat(storm)
Death cat(death)
All of the minions have 500 health the 1st-8th time, then they have 1000 on 9th time.
And
Name-Hades
School- death
Health- 8000
Type- Unknown- Looks like a wizard but is floating and has fire on head
Cheats-
He casts 10 feints, ranging from 10 percent to 100 percent.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Name: Ice Giant
Species: Giant
School: Ice
Cheat: Trap Shields
Health: 6,363

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
My Wizard:
  • Robert Dragonhammer
  • Level 90
  • Piromancer

Boss:

Oppening: As the player steps into the house, Quetzalcoalt emerges from the sun and says: "All uninvited are not welcomed ... Now you must feel the burn!."
Name: Quetzalcoalt
Species: Fire Serpent
Cheat 1: "Burn Baby Burn!"
Trigger: When opponent casts a spell other than an attack (Except healing spells).
Spell: Casts Fire Serpent, a - 90% weakness to each opponent and one - 90% tower shield per opponent and a + 55% blade on itself.
Cheat 2: "The fire will consume your forest!"
Trigger: Opponent heals.
Spell: Steals the healing spell from the opponent when cast and heals itself with it.
Endings:
Opponent wins: "I have failed my master ... but now you must deal with him!"
Rewards:
  • 10,000 gold coins
  • Gear according to the opponents level. (The gear would look like an Aztec Emperor's attire)
  • A piece of Aztec housing.
  • Access to the house.

Quetzalcoalt wins: "I knew you couldn't stand the heat!"

Kicks opponent out of the house.
(Owner can call off this creature to let his friends pass)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Dude, you do realize you can just turn of teleports in the privacy section of options? And if you want to have your friends over but not your friends' friends, you can restrict your house to only your friends and yourself. And if you had a boss guarding your house, they could still beat it and break into your house again. So you don't need some crazy boss to guard your house for you.

Hunter Owlheart, Level 47

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
mabombixos on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Dude, you do realize you can just turn of teleports in the privacy section of options? And if you want to have your friends over but not your friends' friends, you can restrict your house to only your friends and yourself. And if you had a boss guarding your house, they could still beat it and break into your house again. So you don't need some crazy boss to guard your house for you.

Hunter Owlheart, Level 47
Exactly, although it would be really fun to defeat bosses.