Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Boss Name: The Green Centaur
Species: Centaur
Class: Life
Cheat: Heal

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Also make them have mad drops like the ones in tartarus.

ALSO HERE IS MY EPIC GUARD

class: life

species: Kind of a lizard man

health:10,000

natural attack animation: He goes in the middle, puts his sword in the air, it get's struck by lightning, and then he slices you with it.

spells: sharpen blade, lifeblade, feint, spirit blade, earthquake, potent trap, colossal, vengeance, unfailible(ugh bad spelling), life spear, spirit spear, centaur, spinysaur, natarual attack( 200 damage for per pip plus damage boost), gnomes, seraph, imp, myth imp, mythblade, life trap, regenerate, wraith, keeper of the flame, ninja pigs, medusa, baskilisk, myth trap, spirit trap, forest lord, deathblade, death trap, steal charm, enfeeble, guiding light,mana burn, empower, and leviathan

speech( before fight) "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

cheats: if you use more than 4 kinds of blades on, he will say "having a little fun with those blades, well too bad" then he uses feint, leviathan and then enfeebles you.

if you heal he would say "how dare you, now face my wrath" then he will steal your blades, use death blade, put feint on you then uses wraith.

if you attack a spell that is below 6 pips he will say " don't use these jokes on me" then he uses natural attack that does 1000 and then uses mana burn.

at 1500(or lower) health he would say " Master ... I failed you please I did the best I can, but I will defend you still!" then uses 3 500 damage empowers,myth blade, feint, and then uses 2 medusas and then uses baskilisk.

additional troubles: he has a 33% myth damage boost, 90% life boost, really high life critical, and 25% resist for all schools except for death and fire, but he has higher block for those schools and lower block for the others

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Make sure if you want them to come then they can

Name: Fury Centaur
Species: Centaur
Class: Life
Health: 8,000

I hope I reach level 45 soon lol

Sean RainbowHunter Level 39

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Name: Flying Freezer
Species: Snow Angel
Class : Ice
Health : 5,600

Defender
May 29, 2013
Hardest boss ever:
  • Name: Cosmic Oni
  • Species: Oni
  • Class:
  • Health: 8,000
  • Speech (beginning): The Spiral must approve
  • Speech 2 (rule break): If you break a rule, he says "The Spiral doesn't approve"

Rules (Cheats)

• Every spell (from blades to traps to healing) must have "astral influence," Meaning that every spell must have an enchantment (normal school enchantments work fine. You don't have to have an aura or Polymorph if the spell is enchanted), an Aura (you can work normally while under an aura), or while in a Polymorph (you can work normally under a polymorph), or must be an astral attack (like Insane bolt, which does damage or Moon Beam)
  • You must have "astral influence" at ALL TIMES, meaning that if you have no aura or not in a polymorph, you MUST cast an enchanted spell or astral damaging spell, or you'll be breaking the rules
  • The only exception to this rule are Prisms, Bubbles and the Aura or Polymorph spell themselves

Punishment

• If you break a rule, He'll cast the 7 pip AoE spell with the "Colossal" enchantment applied (So a punishing Power Nova will do 745 base, instead of 470 base). The punishing spell with be opposite the school of the offender (so an Ice offender will cause a Colossal Fire Dragon). For Life, He'll cast Rebirth for 1000 heal and 1500 absorb. For Balance, it'll be one of the random spirit elements (). Minion offenders will cause the Balance AoE (Power Nova)

Minions
  • Exploding Ember

Health: 3000
Class:
Attacks: 10,000 Meteor Strike (a nod to Briskbreeze Tower). NO LOSS OF PIPS if a Dispel. Only a fizz will lose pips

• Protection Pox

Health: 4000
Class:
Attacks: Only 70% Shields (900 absorb on Spirit Armor)
Cheats: Casts 90% Tower Shield on all enemies at the start of every turn. Kill to stop

• Healing Pox

Health: 5000
Class:
Attacks: Only heals and 900 Spirit Armor
Cheat: Casts 70% Sanctuary (auto re-cast upon loss) Replacing will cause Rebirth for 2000 Hp and absorb. Kill to stop

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
mine would be a color changing dragon. and the only spell he would cast would be total kill joy. the reason why if you didn't invite them they should not be there anyway oh by the way the spell would kill instantly that is a spell I made up

Survivor
May 25, 2010

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Ooh, I have one too!

Name: Xinthai Rottingscales
Species: Draconian
Class: Myth
Cheat: Gives you 10 turns to blade and attack before saying, "Hahahahaha, you ran out of time!" and using Earthquake to take off all of your blades/shields. If you use more than 3 blades and 3 traps at one time, he will use Cleanse Ward and Disarm to remove all of them. If you use a weakness on him of any kind, he will remove them automatically. If the battle goes on for longer than 50 turns, he will put a weakness on you every round, along with a Medusa with a Colossal on it.
Health: 10,250
Second health: 5,125
Spells: All Myth spells up to Medusa
Before Battle Speech: "My masssster doessssn't like intrudersssssss.... And neither do I! I will sssssend you to the grave in a heartbeat, Wizzzzzzard!"
After Battle Speech (If challenger is victorious): "I have been defeated by a mere Wizzzzzzard! ..........Feel free to challenge me again in my weakened ssssssstate...."
After Battle Speech (if Xinthai is victorious): "I have sssssshown you my true power, Wizzzzzzard! If you want to be beaten again, return and I will ssssssshow you my powerssssssss oncccccccce again!"

Well that was fun Kaitlyn Dragongem, (almost) Level 81 Conjurer

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

I have to say b r i l l i a n t! Amazing idea bro.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
I have another idea to go with this! How about if multiple wizards come in the battle, the boss can have other creatures fight too?
Here's my idea for my guard:
(I am level 54)
Name: Holly
Species: Siren
Class:
Beginning Dialogue(To house owner or friends): "Hello! Welcome to Chelsea's(Or your) amazing house! I hope you enjoy your visit!("I hope you enjoy your visit" is not said to owner. Instead, she says "I wonder what amazing ways you'll decorate it!")
Beginning Dialogue(To strangers):"Who are you? You can't get in without getting through me! You're gonna go in? Oh, you'll be sorry. You and your ears shall be begging for mercy!"
Cheats: When you kill her, she will say "No! I need reinforcements.... Wait! I can heal myself! " She is revived and has half health.
Health: 7800
Second health: 3,900
End Dialogue: Ugh, x coughs x You are tough! (Sighs) You may pass. But one day me and my master shall get our way!

End Dialogue(If Holly wins) Haha, yes! I have emerged victorious and my master shall be very greatful! Sadly, though, it is possible to come back.... and defeat me.... But I bet you won't! Hahaha!
(Note: Holly can verse friendly players in a match! If you win, you can win Li'l Siren (Very rare), Pixie queen (With Pixie card) (Pretty rare,) or Pixie Queen (Without pixie card) (Not very rare.)
- Chelsea Stormthistle Level 54

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I am lvl 84

Name:War gaze
Species:basilisk
School:
Health:8,500
Speech upon seeing the wizard who challenges: An unknown face in my presence? I remember all faces! You are not one. My master tells me to defeat all who come unannounced and unwelcome! Grahhhh!!!!

Spells: mastery of the balance and ice school. Knows many myth spells, and knows balance blade, Ra,power nova,tower shield, ice blade, and frost giant.

Cheats:if you cast any type of negative charm on war gaze, he says"you dare try and poison me!?" And then casts an interrupt colossal Efreet.
Second cheat:if you heal yourself with more than five hundred health, the boss will say"a healer? Not anymore!" And gives you five life dispels, and a 100% infection as well.

This boss has no minions and does not come back a second time.

Speech if defeated:the mighty war gaze, defeated? No, it cannot be! We shall meet again! Next time there shall be no mercy, and I will not hold back.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
I like all these responses! I like the death ones, being a fellow death wizard

Caitlin jade blossom
LVL 42
death

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Ahem, as a level 64, here is my idea. (any similarities to already made ideas are unintentional)

Name: Guardian Lord.
Species: Umm, that class of that boss in wintertusk that looks like a white forest lord.
School:
Cheat #1: If you use an aura, he will say: "What, shields not enough?" and do a supernova which does 1,250 damage
Cheat #2: If you try to heal, he will say: "Healer, huh? Well now it's my turn." Then he does a satyr, which gives him 6,000 Health (basically back to full)
Health: 6,500
Resist: 65% to life, 10% to fire and 5% to ice.
Boost: 50% to death, 15% to myth, 5% to storm.

Robert Angleblade
Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
May 27, 2012
I am a promethean.

Name: Shelbanga longStire

Species: Sheep (Like the ones from mooshu and the rickshaw mount)

Says to friends: "Welcome to me and my masters home please let me know if you need anything"

Says to strangers "You shall regret snooping around our home"

Cheat: If you cast like a higher rank spell like above rank sixth he be immune to it and then he would reshuffle your deck to have rank one through rank sixth spells. "Cant we go back to the olden days when you werent so powerful?"
Boss class
Boss health: 7,000

Has fire and life mastery skill.

Last words "Ehh master will find you and kick you out anyway."

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
name: Mad Medusa-species:medusa-rank:7-class:myth-cheat: says "I like your spell" then uses the spell you just used after using hers-health:8,000

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Species: frost giant Name: frost guardian school: ice level: 39 boss rank: 7 boss health: 8,000

cheat phrase: " This ice will never melt " puts a 4 pip ice armor but it does not take any pips .

P.S. ice armor absorbs 125 damage for every pip

he cheats whenever he looses 1,000 hp

ROCKS

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I'm Redoing Mine.

Boss: Master of Time
Species: Water Mole (with red and gold colors)
Speech: "Your time has come."
Cheat: Every time you blade without first placing a trap on him in Time of Legend, he casts Medusa on you, every time you place a trap on him without first blading in Doom and Gloom (heal sapping) he will hit you with a 1500 damage Keeper of the Flame, which leaves a 70% Myth Trap. If you attack without a blade or a trap (converts don't count) he will cast a Critical Colossal Celestial Calendar. He will also cast a 80% Storm Shield every time it is broken starting at the beginning of the match. If you manage to kill him, He will arise as four minions with the same cheat and the same health. That'll teach them.
Health:20,000
Resist: Resists Fire 20% and Myth 70%.

This is pure torture ...

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I am a lvl 51 My name is Seth DragonTamer.

My boss:

Name: Eric AxeFlame

Species:Deer Knight

18,000 Health

Cheats:He attacks you with his natural attack when you attack him directly.He can also hit you with a Helephant that does 2,000 damage every 3 rounds.He can also remove any traps you put on him.He also puts a fireblade and on himself and a feint on the player.

He resists 80% to Fire and 50% to Storm. Damage increase to Ice and Life by 35%.If someone manages to kill him he will resurrect with 20,000 health and he will summon 3 minions that are Storm,Ice and Life.Whenever you kill his minions he resummons them again and they are even harder. The storm has 5,000 health on the first round and the second time he has 7,000. The Ice has 7,000 on the first round and 10,000 on the second. The life has 6,000 on the first round and 8,000 on the next round.

That should teach people not to port to me in my house :P

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
There is a secret room after The Dark Father. Here it is Hunter Wildcatcher Level 77

Name: The Balanced Dragon

Species: Dragon

School: All Schools.

Spells: All Rank 7 Spells and Higher. (And all blades and traps excluding supercharge and backdraft.)

Health: 8'995

Speech (Enterance) Well well well. It seems dinner has come to me.
Speech (Death) How could this happen? I had everything planned out. Curse you wizard!

Cheats: #1. If you use 4 or more blades he casts a unique spell called "The elemental dragons"

Cheat: #2 If you try trapping him he removes the trap and puts a 85 feint on you. He gets a trap put on him but its only a 10%.

Cheat: #3 Once he gets down to half Hp, he uses a 1'250 rebirth on him WITH the absorb shield.

Cheat: #4 Once he is defeated he says "You think it was that easy?" And he comes back with half hp and 3 draconian minions. Minions: 4'000 Hp each. Spells: All rank 6 spells and below.

Cheat: #5 If you try healing he says: "Healing Eh?" "If you think that was good watch this." And he uses a satyr with a 2000 heal.

Cheat: #6 Once all his minions are dead he uses another special spell called the Spiritual Dragons.

Elemental Dragons Spell: The three elemental dragons fly in, and they all breathe fire into the air, creating a multi colored ball. The ball then charges at the player doing 850 damage and removing all blades and shields.

Spiritual Dragons Spell: The dragons all fly in and then look at the player. They then all breathe at once at the player. The flame's then come together to make a dark black beam. The beam hits all player for 750 damage and gives everyone a -50 plauge.

Beat That!

Drops: If you are storm fire or ice, you get the Elemental Dragons Spell. If your Death Life or Myth, you get the Spiritual Dragons Spell. Balance gets both.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
i love this idea! it would be nice and it would be fun fighting your own boss to see if you can beat it
type: judgement
health: 3000
speech: you seek to intrude? you will perish!
cheats: every 3 rounds she will interrupt and steal a blade from a random player saying too many blades i need one! if you do a tower shield she will steal it saying shields eh? you wont need them!
school: balance
spells: every balance spell between rank 4 and 8 and astral spells

fear my boss!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
fourmyant wrote:
Wait. What if someone you don't want to stay has to challenge it? Click his or her name then Challenge!
Great idea! That way your friends won't have to fight. And, if you go to your house wouldn't you have to fight, too I'm in school and I suggest making a sunbird. If you find me on wizard101, my name is Taylor Rainsword. Level 16.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
i was thinking of a second boss and here it is
name: lady Constantine
type:owl
spells: every spell and all s
health: 8,000
cheats: if you trap her she says"so you wanna trap me eh?" and she does saber tooth tiger
every round she interrupts and stuns a random player
speech: so you defeated the balance queen eh? you never met me!

(p.s if there is a boss in Avalon named lady Constantine i didn't know)

i loved this idea so much wanted to make another one
good luck!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Joe 101 on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
You can just go to options and make your house limited to friends. But I will join in too :D
I am level 45!

Name: Angered Dragon
Species: Fire Dragon
Rank 7 Boss
Class: Fire
Cheat: Can make it his turn to cast Regenerate on himself for free.
Health: 8,990
I'm back and I wanted to update my boss. I'm level 51 now.
Name: Dragon Guard
Species: Fire Dragon
Rank 9 Boss
School: Fire
Cheats: When you cast Ice or Storm on him and he says, "Even my weaknesses cannot defeat me!" and it goes to him and he casts regenerate for free.
When the battle starts he always starts (he goes then you go).
When you heal yourself he says, "You will never survive!" and goes into the middle of the battle field and does fire dragon that does as much damage as you were healed by.
If you summon a minion he says, "Dragon see, Dragon do!" and automatically summons three stronger versions of Fire Elementals.
If you cast a shield he says, "You cast a Ward, I cast a Ward caster!" and summons two Protection Pox.
Cards: All Fire cards including Tower Shield and Basilisk.
Opening Phrase: when encountering a friend of a friend: "Master Boomfountain doesn't accept strangers, you shall deal with me now!" when encountering a friend: "Ah, a friend of Master Boomfountain, proceed into his dwelling."
Closing Phrase (isn't affected by a friend): "You clearly want to see Master Boomfountain. You may pass."
Health: 10,000

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
my boss name: frozen knight 8000 health 35% universal resist cheat will cast fortify
and tower if you blade someone or trap him spells known ice armor satyr tower shield mammoth steal ward and natural attack (no idea how much damage or what rank it would be lol)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Name: Nordoth Iceriver

Kind: Ice Giant
Class:

Speech: All the world's a stage and all the men and woman merely players they have their entrances and their exits and now it is time for your final exit!

Cheat: if you do more than 3000 damage at any one time he says: Cities learn from their foes not their friends the lesson of building high walls. and he gets 7 Tower Shields all for - 80 %, gains 750 power pips and heals with a dryad for 3000.

Health: 7,500

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Name: Whirlwinds
Species: Storm elemental
Class: Storm
Speech: "You think you can defeat ME?!" Whirlwinds says this at the very beginning of the duel. "Ha, I've seen storm beetles do better!" He says this every time you do an attack that does less than 1,500 damage. When you finally defeat him, he vanishes in a blast of lightning.
Cheat: Every time you use a Storm spell on him, he converts it to a Myth shield, and when you make a Myth trap or blade, he'll create a tower shield from each one.
Health: Round 1: 7,000
Round 2: 3,000
Round 3: 1,000