Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Level 68

Name: Guardian of the Flame
Species: Helephant
Class: Fire
Health: 7,500
Cards: Sunbird, Meteor Strike, Phoenix, Helephant, Fire Dragon, Efreet, Magma Collosus, Elemental Blade, Fireblade, Elemental Trap, Fire Trap, Feint, Smokescreen, Tower Shield, and Hydra.
Cheats: He will Smokescreen at the beginning of a fight, and you have to hit him with it on within 3 turns or he will use a 0 Pip 3,000 Damage Fire Dragon.
Minions: Fire Lion Ravager, Fire Lioness

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
Name: Mortise
species: Medusa
school: Myth
rank 7
health: 8,690
cheat: If you heal she uses a Medusa on you
cheat: If she dies she says "Don't believe it because i was never gone" In a hissing voice with 4,345 life

Rewards: Medusa,Orthrus,Basilisk Treasure cards. 100 exp 67 exp 55 exp 300 exp. Highly rarely 50 crowns

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Promethean Fire here. So your Bosses are all great, but mine is the best!

Since I live in a Sultan's Palace, my monster

Health: 4 760
Creature Class: Unknown (looks like an Efreet though)
School: Balance
Boost: 20% to Myth, Life and Death damage
Resist: 20% to Balance
Physical Attack: Deals 110 Fire Damage per pip
Minion: N/A (Can summon one..)

Cheats:

• Immune to Stun and Beguile. This boss also has a 230 Universal Critical Block, and a 60% PP Chance

• He will first start by using a Fire Elf dealing 100 + 100 Fire Damage over during ALL rounds

• He will have a special cheat sequense like this: He will first say on each fourth round: "I love precious Diamonds and Prisms" and he will use a "Mark" spell that looks like a Stun Block
• If you didnt use a Prism, he will say "This should help you find more!" and will cast a zero pip Rehuffle.
• This whole cheat sequense can be avoided by casting a Melt

• He will use a zero pip Bad Juju that will do 0 damage to him and leave you three 90% weaknesses each 3rd round
• This cheat can be avoided by casting the spell Strangle
• If you remove one with a spell smaller than rank 3, he will say "I want you to hit hard like this!" and cast
a zero pip Gnomes! doing 100 - 1000 Life damage but only giving one Entangle. He will then follow his Gnome cast by summoning a Sun Minion, Moon Minion, and Star Minion.

• If you get more than 6 pips, he will use a zero pip mana burn followed by a Strangle as well as a Star Dispel
• This cheat can be avoided by casting Unbalance, but he will most likely waste it in a normal spell.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
You can just go to options and make your house limited to friends. But I will join in too :D
I am level 45!

Name: Angered Dragon
Species: Fire Dragon
Rank 7 Boss
Class: Fire
Cheat: Can make it his turn to cast Regenerate on himself for free.
Health: 8,990

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Name: the big cat
Speices: cat thug
cheat:1.Ouch I wasin't expecting that, every time you hit him for more than a 1500 damage he will get atomatic 500+300 frostbite on himself but will cast a 0 pip helephant doing 1000 damage.
2.At the start of the round the battle he will place a 0 pip entangle on everyone but only activating
when you heal.
3.If he is on 3000 health or less he will place a-100% weakness on you the next round he will remove it and beguile you and the next you cast a sacrifice giving him 5000 health to stop this you need to remove the weakness.
Health:8000
Boosts up to 40% on all elements apart from death.
Opening dialogue: Wait a minute I wasn't expecting any no good wizards well it is time I changed my strategy.

My lvl 85.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I would love this or even if we just had the option of having a npc in out dueling circles at the houses.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I am lvl 55 pyromancer

Name:Wildfire Treant
Species: wildfire treant
1st health: 4,250
2nd health: 8,500
Cheats: has a 95% tower shield on him every round. Fizzling triggers efreet on the fizzler. damage over 1,000 doesn't effect him. when he dies, he doubles in size and power.

Dialouge:
Before battle 1: "Who are you? some kind of hero? I'm going to egnite your flame of hate."
After battle 1: "It looks like you've defeated me. looks can be deciving"
After battle 2: "You are a worthy opponent. you may pass to battle my master."

right outside the door i'm standing in the battle circle.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
People should make bosses that they can actually defeat solo and have cheats starting at the level where you defeat a cheating bossfor the main storyline, in this case, Belloq from Zafaria. That's probably level 66 or so. Therefore if you are level 66 or above, you should make cheats. Anyways, I am level 86 in Azteca.

Name: Starri Frostcaster
Type: Starfish
School: Ice
Health: 19,750
Boost: Fire & Storm, 35%
Resist: Ice, 80%
Cheats:
1. Interrupt-casts tower shield every 5th turn
2. Places a school dispel (dispel depends on player's school) on all wizards every 10th turn
3. Interrupt-casts 25% weakness on all wizards every 5th turn

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
The boss that guards your house or your friend's house should be equal in rank (level) and school of the owner. Since the level of the boss would be fixed at the lvl of the owner, they'll have all of the cards learned up until that particular point of lvl, like every other boss you face in PvE. You should also have the option to pick what kind of species the boss is (still following the school of the owner). E.g. You are a fire type wizard, you'll have the option to choose a fire type boss like efreet, phoenix, firecat, fire elf, firebird, etc. Maybe you should have one option to let you through, like a password or solve a puzzle.

This is a pretty interesting idea, I hope KingsIsle looks into this topic!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I Agree! I am tired of people keep on entering my house, thinking they can do whatever they want! so this is my boss!
Name: Mysterious Figure
Species: Lost soul
Element: Death
HP: 5,555
Weakness: Life, 30%
Resist: Death, 85%
Cheats: When at least 5 traps are on him, he says " I shall remove all your hard work and make it the opposite "
and puts all the traps you put on him on everyone and takes away all blades and shields from everyone and puts it on him. He also uses poison every 10 rounds if you don't defeat him before round 10. And, for the Grand finale,
he makes you die instantly by the time you reach to round 30, so you better count the rounds or else you'll get nervous! Mwahahahahaha!

This is my custom boss that is possible to defeat if you are strong enough! NO he does not revive so you its possible to defeat him! Good Luck!

Defender
May 29, 2009
I am lvl 63

Name: Scarecrow king
Species: Scarecrow
HP: 8860
Boost: balance plus 15%
Resist: All spirit schools -35%
Cheat: Every time you cast a blade or trap he says, no thanks I'd like a shield then gets five -90% tower shields
Cheat 2: When you heal he says, me too then uses rebirth.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
raofbalance on Jan 1, 2011 wrote:
i is level 15
species: ra ( but wizard size)
health:8,550
type: balance
if i was a higher level my cheat would be:

if you use a charm/ward type spell he reverses it
blade=weakness
shield=trap
types reverse
balance becomes a random one
tower shield becomes a tower trap
My boss would be:

species:Ice Mander
type:Ice
health:7,000
If I were a higher level it's cheat would be:

At the begining of a battle, for no pips, he casts a weakness on you that is perminant for the entire battle. It does -30% accuracy to every spell the intruder casts.

Second Cheat: He can use any spell that takes less than 4 pips for 1 pip.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
My guard would have 9000000,000000 health 300 block for every school and 200 critical for each school it's resist would be 200% for each school but ice would be 99% 100 danage for each school hehe it would be rank 14 named deadly assasin and school is death he would look like a assasin

Cheat: if you use any spells below rank 5 the boss will heal self completely has 3 other minions with him that are storm which have 10,000 health once the boss dies a minion turns into him with more health with 9000000,37493 health and would be death

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I am level 58 death

My boss would be:

Class:Death
Species: Ghoul
Health: 9000
Resist: 75% universal resist
Damage: 100% damage for death and 10% for all other schools
Cheat: Every 2 rounds when you cast spell he says "tit for tat" and copies exactly what you did
Cheat 2: When ever you heal he summons 3 4000 health bosses which have 40% resistance to your school and casts a mass infection.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
The Death Dino

level: 90
species: dinosaur
health: 20,000
There would also be other enemies guarding my house

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
name: Flame man
Health: 8'900
School:7

cheat : whenever you heal or do traps, blades he will do fire alladin to all eniems and do 180 minus to next spell three times

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I am lvl 73
Name: Sir Edmund of Calibrun
Species: Badger
Class: Balance
Cheat: Says "You cannot pierce my stone forged armor!" and casts a minus ninty percent shield on himself. To remove this, you must cast a heal every round. Then he will say "You are hurt? My knight's honor will prevent me from enforcing my armor."
Health: 8,995
Critical rating: 300
Critical block: 250
Resistance: -90% balance attack
Boost: +35% to myth and death attack
Minion: none

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
well its a good idea but I doubt it would come into play but if it did I bet my hat it would be in the crowns shop

Item name: Make your own boss

Cost: 9999

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Name: Tempest Kraken
Species: Kraken
Class: Storm
Cheat 1: If you attack with a Life/Myth spell, he use a Kraken with 890 Damage
Cheat 2: If you heal more than three times, he cast a Rebirth with 470 (No Spirit Armor)
Cheat 3: If you cast a wand, aura , or trap, he will use Cleanse Ward then Earthquakes with 500 Damage that gives a -50% Weakness.
Health: 6,887
Comment: "Who dares enter the dungeon of my master!?"
Defeat Comment: " You are proven worthy, pass along but I will get you again!"

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
*** I think at this point in the game, 9,000 health isn't really a big deal, so I've made some adjustments to my entry, making it more affiliated with the current world (Azteca).

Health: 22,500

Name: The Titan General (Fire, affiliated with Dragon Titan).

Minions: Lost Souls (3 minions, 65 health).

Cheats: "You've Killed My Friends, So I'll Take Yours!" If someone kills the lost souls, than the rest of the wizards (players) in the battle will be Beguiled for 10 rounds.
"Is that all you've got?" If you hit him without killing him, he will shield himself (10 shields, 99%).
"You cannot defeat me!" Once defeating him, he will come back with 1,000,000 health. He will not
attack, so basically, you have to hit the top of the damage limitation. (Note: "Is that all you got?" is still valid.
(Never runs out of pips, always has 7 power pips).

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

I am a level 68 death type

Name:The Dark Night
Species: Deer Night
Health : 8,995
Resist and boost: 90% to death 10% to all (besides life) and 30% boost to life
Speech:
"Muhahahaha!" when deer knight cheat cast
"You shall never defeat me" when encountered
"You think you can defeat me!" when scarecow cheat cast
"Told you can't defeat me!" when avenging fossil cheat cast
"No,my armor!" bellow 5,500 health
"If i'm weakened so are you!" bellow 5,000 health
"No, no, this is impossible!" Bellow 4,750 health
"Time for a real challange!" bellow 4,000 health
"Minnions do something!" bellow 2,250 health
"I am you, you are me!" bellow 1,750 health
"My armor is now better!" bellow 1,300 health
"I am x cough x this can't be x cough x happening!" bellow 600 health
"I will get revenge some day!" when defeated
Cheats:
Casts a 85% tower shield every round
Summons 4 minnions to help him (there rank 5 with 1000 health, look like wraiths) and casts them again when all deafeted
Immune to death steal health spells
Auto casts a deer night every 5 rounds, if critical it cannot be blocked
Auto casts scarecrow with critical when bellow 8,000 health
Auto casts avenging fossil, no critical bellow 6,500 health
Death resist is now 30% bellow 5,500 health
Casts a 40%-50% weakness to all enimies every round when bellow 5,000 health
No longer immune to death steal health spells bellow 4,750 health
Replaces tower shield casts, turn weakness into 25% and casts a -50% accuracy to all every round when bellow 4,000 health
Minnos now 2,000 health and rank 7 when bellow 2,250 health
Takes your wizard appearance bellow 1,750 health and a fifth of damage taken on him are used on you (New type of cheat, ain't it?)
Minnios have 2,500 and boss brings back the 85% tower shield and heals 450 every round bellow 1,300
heal is now 300 bellow 600
then dies

Willaim DeathStone: Level 68 necromancer!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Name: Raging King Troll
Species: Troll
Class:Myth
Health 6,990
Cheats: Cast Earthquake every 4 turns
Cheat 2: If hit without blades/traps, it will summon 3 Troll Cavalier (Storm, Life , Ice). The Storm will cast Storm Lord if you hit the boss. The Life will cast a Rebirth (No Shields) if you hit the boss. The Ice will cast a -90% Tower Shield on the boss then a Blizzard.
Cheat 3: If you kill his minions, he receives a -99% Weakness and cast a -90 Myth Shield on you.
Cheat 4: If you cast Aura, Polymorph or Stun, he cast a Medusa 1833 damage.(No boost,critical,nor resistance)
Hidden Hint: If you kill him with a wand attack, you receive 3 random pet drop and 6000 gold + 100,000 XP
Arrive Message: " Yummy! My master send me fooood!"
Lost Message: " Nooo!, Troll not done with fun!, Nooo!"

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

haha i like that

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
Species-Storm Owl
Name-Flighty StormShriek
Health-6600
Resists all schools by-35%
School-Storm
Storm Damage Boost-140%
Healing Boost(in and out)-85% in, 85% out
Built in Armor piercing-30%
Power Pip Chance-35%(to even battle out a bit).

Cheats
Cheat 1-The Great Flight to the North!!!--Every 5 rounds, boss goes completely immune to all attacks( piercing doesn't work). Lasts 3 rounds.

Cheat 2-Fly Faster!!!-if he is not dead in 25 rounds, he casts a double damage storm owl(all blades, traps, bubbles, auras, and his damage boost count towards the damage too). Note-He will only cast it on the wizard he is aiming for.

Cheat 3-You killed my Chick!!!-you must kill the boss first or he will cast a storm lord dealing 50,000 damage on two targets.

Cheat 4-Fly little bird fly!!!-No blades or traps with sun spells on them, or he will cast 3 pixies in a row each healing at 1400 health.

Cheat 5-Man, that was a good mouse-You get a free 4 rounds to attack(all stats removed from boss, shields, blades, and traps also removed, and he passed for 4 rounds, this occurs if battle has lasted more then 35 rounds.

Cheat 6-nooooo!, my nest!!!-if you leave him with 35% of his health left for 8 or more rounds, he will cast an empower, dealing 2,000 damage to himself and awarding 0 pips. Basically, bird goes bye bye...

Tell me what you think...

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
This is Amber Nightblossom's boss.

Name- Seeker of Storms
Species- Storm Lord
Health- 1,999,999
Rank- 15
Opening Words- WHAT! You have disturbed my great summoning. Puny mortals like you will never pass to my master's house. Perish at once!
Last Words- My summoning has failed. You have proven to be as strong as my Master. You may pass.
Cheats- If you attack him with any attack, he summons 3 leviathans that have 10,000 health each and do 1,000 damage per pip. Second Cheat- If he goes below 500,000 health, he will blast you with an Insane Bolt that does 3,000 damage and never hits him. Final Cheat- If you use a Storm spell, he gains a +90 Stormblade and puts a 50+ storm trap on you.

Amber NightBlossom, level 76 Storm