Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Awesome idea but if you dont want your friends friends porting why don't you just put the limit house to friend thing or just shut your port off so no one can port

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
level 92
Name: Ice Guard
Species: Snow Angel/lord of winter
Class: Ice
Cheat: when you use a heal, he says, " healing enrages me, FEEL MY stones!" then he hits with lord of winter which does 3,300 damage and takes 3 pips away
Health: 10,520

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
WaffleMan1221 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
(Part 1 of 2)
Character: Luke Battlegem, Level 94
To enter my Zafarian abode, you must defeat these bosses 3:

1. Boss: Ulthra, Rank 8
Species: Fire Snake

Health: 7000
Resist: 95% resist, 55% resist, 20% boost
Entrance Speach: "You dare to enter thissssss house? I will char you to the bone!"
Cheats:
1. He has mastery of the Balance school
2. If you attack him without first putting a shield on yourself, he says, "You leave yourself open for a counter-attack!" and casts a zero pip Efreet which does 1500 damage and a 100% weakness on the caster, which cannot be taken off by wand spells.
3. If you gain back more than 10% of your health through healing, he will say, "You may giveth, but I will taketh away!" and casts a zero pip Sun Serpent on the offender. He then immediately casts a zero pip rebirth on himself.
Spells Known: Fireblade, Balanceblade, Heck Hound, Helephant, Fire Dragon, Efreet, Rain of Fire, Sun Serpent, Elemental Blade, Hydra, Power Nova, Ra, Chimera, Sabertooth
Defeat Speech: "You have done well. But you will never get past E'tulthna!"

2. Boss: E'tulthna, Rank 9
Species: Efreet
Health: 9500
Resist: Immune, 65% Resist, 20% boost
Entrance Speech: Little wizard, you have come far. But sadly, your journey ends here. Prepare for the lick of a thousand flames!"
Cheats:
1. If you heal, she will say, "Ah ah ah, that's cheating!" and cast a zero pip Storm Owl on the caster.
2. If you have more than 8 pips, counting power, she will say, "Looks like you're saving up for an attack. Allow me to relieve you of the stress that causes" and casts a zero pip Mana Burn which makes the target lose all of their pips.
Spells Known: Fireblade, Stormblade, Fire Dragon, Efreet, Rain of Fire, Sun Serpent, Triton, Storm Lord, Leviathan, Sirens, Tempest, Storm Owl
Defeat Speech: "You fight well, but the true test lies just ahead!"
3. Boss: Dragon Titan, Rank 14
Species: Fire Dragon
Health: 24500
Resist: Immune, Immune, 10% Boost
Entrance Speech: Welcome little wizard, to the final test. You have done well to get here, but now you must perish.
Cheats:
1. If one of your teammates is defeated, he will say, "One down, (however many left) to go!" and cast 2 zero pip Avenging Fossil on whichever wizard is the highest threat.
2. If you have more than 5 blades on you at any time, he will say, "I don't like the look of this!" and cast a zero pip Earthquake.
3. When you defeat him, he will say "I may be done, but my shadow remains!" and you will immediately be pulled into another battle with his shadow.
Spells Known: Fireblade, Deathblade, Fire Dragon, Scarecrow, Efreet, Rain of Fire, Skeletal Dragon, Dr. Von's Monster, Avenging Fossil, Sun Serpent

4. Boss: Shadow Dragon Titan
Species: Same as above, but now black and faded
Health: 17500
Resist: Immune, Immune
Cheats:
1. This boss is permanently in shadow form which gives him +50% damage, 20% Resist, and 40% Pierce
2. If anyone goes into shadow form, he will say "Copycat!" and cast 2 random 10 pip spells for zero pips on the shadow form person, and end their shadow form, dealing 50 backlash
3. Every 2 rounds, he casts a random 10 pip spell on the highest threat wizard, uses virulent plague, and uses rebirth on himself.
4. Once he is below 12000 health, he will say "I'm down, but not out!" and cast a shadow spell on everyone else. This shadow spell is for the rest of the duel, and is -150% resist, -35% damage, and -25% accuracy
5. This boss has mastery of all schools
Spells known: Same as above, but with Balanceblade, Sabertooth, Storm Owl, Stormblade, Spinysaur, Lifeblade, Lord of Winter, Iceblade, Rebirth, Celestial Calendar, Mythblade

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Level: 56
Name: Soul Dragon
Species: Darkness Dragon
Class: All
Cheat: When you attack him he with do a critical strike.
Heath: 11,508

Haha try to get in now!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Level: 85 or Rank 14.
Name: Limpy Imp
Species: Imp
Class: Life
Cheats:
1. If you heal, he will Earthquake.
2. If you go 5 rounds without attacking, he will Gnome you.
3. If you use a prism, he will put Life dispel on you.

Health: 12,900
Damage: 65
Resist: 15 all
Critical: 225
Block: 103
Knows spells up to Gnome.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
lvl 23
name: frost bite
species: collosus
spells all ice spells
cheat if you use an ice spell against it gets to cast two spells per turn

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
Class:
Health:8,000
Special:After death screams " my queen is coming you fool" then summons a 5,000 health Class minuen and falls the queen fights tho
Name: Death
Model: wrath
Queen model: dark fairy

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
level: 57 name: dark of the day rank: 7 health: 8776 school: death cheat: he says why you mere morsal! never try to defeat me! if you do anything above 100 damage he'll do a dark pixie that does one million damage last words ( if you manage to defeat him ): why I hope you go to the the lords of night and get thrown into the pit of death! first words: hmm it'll be a delight to crush a wizard haven't seen one in so long

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
A boss to guard my house would be great! It really is annoying when people come in ivite their friends, ( etc .) If we could mine would be...

Ice: Frost Giant

Rank 7 should do it! lol.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
i am level 42
Isaac Silversword

Name: The Lord Of Ice!

School: Ice

Health: (first) 8500

(second) 4250

Spells: ice giant, colossus, tower shield, ice blade, ice trap, steal ward, evil snowman, ice wyvern, Satyr

Cheats: Stun immune

If you use tower shield, he steals it.

If you take health off him, he will use satyr.
`
When he casts satyr he says 'You Are Far Too Easy For My Power!'

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I'm Blaze Lifegiver, level 62
Name: Fluffy
Minion if cheat is activated: The Gnome

School: Life

Rank For Minion: 12 Elite

Health: 7000
Minion: 2000

Spells: Forest Lord, Seraph, Strangle, Death Shield, Life Trap, Life Blade, Centaur, and Feint.
Minion: Gnomes!, Life Blade, Seraph, Rebirth.

Cheats: If Tc is used or heal 4 pips or more is casted he will summon minion, and Gain the ability to critical.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
im lvl 46
Name:Enslaved lord
species:ra
class:
cheat:when half health says must protect my master, must KILL and uses bladestorm and balance blade and summons a helpful mander and summons a elemental minion for you and puts hexes on you and heals 1000 and stuns self and you loses 3 pips summons shadow minion can not use again
health:8995
minionhealth:700
minionhealth:1500
so beautiful

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Are these bosses real? If yes how do u make them if no this is my boss

Name: Ice Master
Species: Lord Of Winter
Class: Ice
Cards: All ice cards
Cheat: when u heal he says " Healing is not allowed, young wizard"
Then whichever heal u used turns into a lord of winter and u attack yourself!
If u r ice tough like it will take all your blades and traps put on u by boss.
Health: 20,000
My level: 48

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Health:50,000
Name:The Balance Lord
Boss starts at 14 pips.

Species:Sabertooth
Class:
Cards:Sabertooth, Judgement, satyr, doom and gloom, infection, 100% tower shield(cannot be pierced), King art, Ra, Power nova, all dispels, Balanceblade, colossoal, Sharpened blade, Mana burn, Supernova,Rebirth, Shadow shrike and Infallible.

Resist:Stun,Beguile and 50%resist to each school.(200 resist to balance and myth)
Cheats:1."How dare you attack the great Balance Lord?!" casts a 100% tower shield and a 5000 damage Judgement. (You have to use 10 blades or more to remove the 100% tower shield, elemental blades count as one)
2.When he is at his 70% health, he will spam 3 judgements and do a power nova.(each judgement 1000 damage)
3.When he is at his 50% health, he will do a King art, judgement(4000 damage) and a critical sabertooth.(cannot be blocked unless have 500% block.)
4.When he is at his 25% health, he will do all of his spells and do a critical satyr on him.(heals for 3000)
5. When he dies, his minion will do guardian spirit and critical heal for 5000 health.
Minion: The Balance Servant, 30,000 health(if killed, he will summon another again(with more health). So you must kill the boss and minion together.
6.If you die and you have a friend helping you.He will say "Ah, the taste of defeat!" and heals himself with 10 satyrs then cast an infection on the player(s).
7.If his minions die, he will say"How dare you kill my minions!" And cast a 4000 base damage(can critical) Power nova.
Minion school:
Minion starts at 10 pips
Minion spells:Efreet, Sun serpent, Fireblade, Elemental blade, Infallible and Firezilla.
Minion 2 health: 10,000
Minion 2 school:
Minion 2 starts at 14 pips with 2 shadow pips
Minion 2 spells: All storm spells, shadow spells and satyr, rebirth and regenerate.
Minion 3 health: 40,000
Minion 3 starts as same as Storm.
Minion 3 spells: All Ice spells, shadow spells.
(The fire and storm minion attacks, and the ice shields.)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
babybop223 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Awesome idea but if you dont want your friends friends porting why don't you just put the limit house to friend thing or just shut your port off so no one can port
True but it would be fun if you could make your own dungoun and you halve to defeat it to ppass if you aren't a friend

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
Name: Wraith
Species: Dark Ghost
School: Death
Opening: I will stop at nothing to keep you out!
Closing: My master will be happy to meet you.
Life: Nine hundred and ninety nine!

That is my boss and yes he does have minions called .

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
lifemythmaster on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
name lord of magic
elements
rank 20 boss
health 987654321987654321
drops key to the castle and 9998877 gold and secret treasure crd
beginning speech you defeat will resurrect me
falling speech defeat has resurrected me and you fight him again
appearance what you look like
cheat you die after he casts a spell of
secret if you say mercy the narrator says a golden light appears and he disappears
well lets turn that in to a GAUNTLET

1st master

element

rank 10

atacks every life spell

resistance to 99%

speech you would be a great tree

end speech narrator you see flying past the ancient spirit of life

appearance random life character

2nd master

same as above but

and speech you would be a great zombie

etc for each type and you face the lord of magic last

soon thoug bonus bit which costs gold which i empty out

and every time you want to come to my castle UNLESS you have a pass granted by myself you have to redo it

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
I a level 100 wizard

Name: Warlord of the Spiral
Rank: Rank 12 Boss, Rank 13 Boss, Rank 14 Boss, Rank 15 Boss.
Class: ,,,,,
Health:
First form: 30,000
Second form: 40,000
Third Form: 50,000
Last Form: 100,000
Cheats:
If you are halfway on his first form, he will cast a 0 pip Hydra on you and he says "I welcome you to the Elemental Monster". If you are halfway on his second form, he will cast a 0 pip Leviathan on you and says "Feel the destruction of my Storm Serpent. If you are halfway on his third form, he will cast a 0 pip Rebirth and he says "No one will survive in my wrath". If you are halfway on his last form he will cast a 0 pip hit all Sabertooth and says "Triumph the legendary tiger".

Minions:

(3) Knight Paladin
Health: 20,000
Cheats:
Casts a 0 pip hit all Leviathan on the first round when the Warlord changes his form(if alive).

Twist: You cannot avoid them even if you're inside the castle and of course....... the owner can avoid it.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
okay mine is...

Name- Merchant of death
School- Death
Rank- 7 boss
Species- Scarecrow
Health- 9,000
Opening speech- I will give you nightmares for years pitiful wizard. Meet your doom!(evil laughter)
Spell- All death spells+ deer knight and lord of night. Empower, amplify, gargantuan. Stormzilla, Tempest.( natural attack- 250 per pip and you help him.( it you blade or shield it will be redirected to him, if it is a attack or a trap it will be redirected to you)
Cheat- If you heal over 750 he will put up a -90% doom and gloom and cast 0 pip wraith with gargantuan say "I will destroy your health wizard!"
Cheat #2- If you heal over 150 (with doom and gloom) he will "call" out three minions and say " Had enough? No? Too bad!(evil laughter)
Minion #1- Arch-wraith
Health- 2,000
School- Balance
Type- Wraith (orange designs on robes)
Minion#2- High-water Ghoul
Health- 1,500
School- Storm
Type- Ghoul (purple suit)
Minion #3- Mystic-Vampyre
Health- 2,250
School- Myth
Type- Vampire (yellow and blue instead of black and red)
(all minions use All of their school's spells up to the level 48 spells)
Cheat #3- If you defeat him he will cast a 0 pip dr. von's monster.
Cheat #4- THIS BOSS WILL AND CAN CRITICAL AND CRITICAL BLOCK AT ALL TIMES!
Closing speech- "You have fought with bravery. It is my honor to let you pas."

Good luck beating that
I need to update this...

Name- Merchant of death
School- Death
Rank- 14 boss
Species- Scarecrow
Health- 26,789
Opening speech- I will give you nightmares for years pitiful wizard. Meet your doom!(evil laughter)
Spell- All death spells deer knight and lord of night. Empower, amplify, Virulence, gargantuan. Stormzilla, Tempest, Triton, Windstorm, Sirens, Leviathan, Storm owl, Shadow Shrike, Shadow, Dark Nova.( natural attack- 250 per pip and you help him.( it you blade or shield it will be redirected to him, if it is a attack or a trap it will be redirected to you)
Cheat- If you heal over 300 he will put up a -90% doom and gloom and cast 0 pip wraith with gargantuan say "I will destroy your health wizard!"
Cheat #2- If you heal over 150 (with doom and gloom) he will "call" out three minions and say " Had enough? No? Too bad!(evil laughter)
Minion #1- Arch-wraith
Health- 5,079
School- Balance
Type- Wraith (orange designs on robes)
Minion#2- High-water Ghoul
Health- 3,621
School- Storm
Type- Ghoul (purple suit)
Minion #3- Mystic-Vampyre
Health- 4,950
School- Myth
Type- Vampire (yellow and blue instead of black and red)
(all minions use All of their school's spells) When you kill them, Merchie will call them back every four rounds. They will all cast sacrifice every four rounds on Merchie.
Cheat #3- If you defeat him he will cast a 0 pip dr. von's monster. If it kills you, he wins
Cheat #4- THIS BOSS WILL AND CAN CRITICAL AND CRITICAL BLOCK AT ALL TIMES!
Cheat #5- has storm mastery amulet.
Closing speech- "Fine you may pass... Don't think i'll be so easy next time."

Good luck beating that

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
Sounds fun! But I think you can turn it off in settings. Anyway, here's mine:

Type:

Species:Colossus

Health:5,000

Spells: Snow Angel and lower

Opening Speech: "Feel my frozen fury!"

I'm only level 16 at the time, but if he could cheat this would happen:

When an opponent heals, he will say "Healing? So will I!" He then heals himself with Satyr for half the amount the opponent healed.

James Iceglade, Level 16

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Ok :)

Type:

Health: 6,000

Species: Centuar

Spells: Forest Lord and under

Im only level 39, but if I could make him cheat, he would say this when you have lots of pips: "Casting a high rank spell? Well take this!" and he casts a weakness on you.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
This boss is may be a little OP but here it goes:
Name: Firebelly
Species: Metal man (Marleybone)
Look: Looks like Firegut (Also from Marleybone)
Health: 7000 Health. Minions have 1000 Health.
Class: Rank 7 Boss
Stats: No critical rating. 200 Critical block rating. Resists by 20%.
Spells known: Every schools' blade, Infallible, Shrike and every schools' Rank 7 spell.
Cheats: -Any traps or negative charms (Like weakness or dispels) will be removed by an Earthquake for 0 pips. It also hits the boss for 10 Damage, removing all negative traps or charms from the boss.
-Has a mastery of all schools, can also use Magic.
-Immune to . Backlash and Shadow Creatures will not affect him.
-Summons a minion every 2 rounds, also putting on a stun shield every time he does so. If Firebelly has 3 Stun Shields, he will use Sacrifice on all of them (Minions take 1000 damage and heals the boss for 1800 )
- 'Your close victory blinds you' As soon as the boss is at 2000 Health or less, he will use blinding light 3 times (A stun for 2 rounds on all).

Players under lvl 50 will only have the cheat of having a mastery of all schools.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Ok to start lvl100 fire wizard so i can add cheats Here we go
Rank 15 Boss
Health: 30,000
*Has Magic*
Resistances and Boosts: 100% Resist to Boost of 35% to and
Boss Name: Warrior Mouse of Pyromancy
Cheats: On first turn summons 3 minons of and says *Let the fire shine bright!* Minion Health: 5,000
If you cast any shields he will cast a shatter on all wizards and says *Shields?*
If you cast a any trap he will cast a cleanse ward that will take all the traps off of him and says *Traps?*
If you critical he will add a 1000 block rating conviction before the attack goes through and says *Your Critical is useless!* Note this boss also has 1000 critical rating adding to this cheat.
If you cast a single hit on him when his minions are still alive he will cast a 2500 base meteor strike saying *You Must defeat my minions first!*
If a wizard has full pip meter he will cast a mana burn to the wizard also taking any Pips plus giving him 3 extra pips and one Pip
If you cast a aura or a pet may cast aura is cast he will cheat using a super nova also doing damage as well. and also saying *Auras?*
If you kill his minons he will summon them back after 4 rounds saying his same line.
If you cast a heal he will cast a 100% global trap on the healer. saying *Your Heals will only bring you death!*
Last Cheat: If you cast a blade he will cast a Disarm not a Enfeeble.
That's my boss lol good luck :P

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Created By Jennifer Summerglade level 59

Class: Fire
Species: Efreet
Name: The Efreet
Health: 8, 900
Cheat: He says "I will not be defeated!" and adds back half of his health.
How he gets defeated: He gets sucked back into his bottle

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Body: Piggle
Spells:Balance to spectral blast, Storm to Kraken, Ice to Frost Giant
Name:Frosted Bacon
Cheats:Casts tower shield, then stun the next round
Health:8,525
Friends: Font of the Living, Found Soul (opposite of Lost souls on Unicorn Way)
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/:Piggle
Miranda "Piggle trapper and lover" Dreamsong