Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
level: 49
Name: big foot
Species: Forest Lord
Cheat:
1.if a spell with a rank of 7 and over is used then 'big foot' automatically uses rebirth straight away.
2.says, "must protect my forest!" then uses his own spell and it does '750' damage and stun.
health:5,000

see how life has all these cool spells

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name: Warlord of Balance
Species: Huge Scorpian
Class: Balance
Cheat: After you kill him says: "Face my wrath!" And comes back with double health.Every time you damage him he heals and every time you shield he changed it from + to - health.
Health; 8,995 Health
Second health: 20,000
I know I broke the rules by double health and cheats under 44, but I don't want anyone in my house!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Ice Boss name: Defendor of all Eternal Homes
Health: 10,500
Cheat: Casts a 90% Shield every round making it impossible to be beat against.
Second Cheat: When half of his health is gone by, then he casts another one of himself this time with half health but he is life and he automatically gains back 500 health each round.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
First, my character:
Name: Abigail AshHunter
What kind of wizard: Sorcerer
School: Balance
Level: 11
health: 868
mana: 54
Boss:
Title: Sumo Wrestler
Health: 510

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
I am level 47 Ice wizard:
Name: Freezer of Frost
Species: Frost Giant
Sayings: "I WILL freeze you once you attack me"
Spells: Mostly Frostbite, Woolly Mammoth, Snow Angel, Frost Giant, and Frost Demon
Health: 18,600
He could heal! :D

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
(I'm level 84)

Monster Name : Multi- monster ( head is balance, body is life, hand is storm, other hand is fire, leg is death, other leg is ice, and, well obviously, he is a myth )
Species: Unkown ( told to be son of a hydra and chimera )
School: Balance
Health: 8,500

Cheats: Once ya kill it, you end up back in the commons ( new battle means the cheat still counts, so good luck getting in my house
Sayings: I may be down, but i'm not out, although you are out, out of this house

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I am level 53

Name: The Sea Serpent
Species: Leviathan
Class: Storm
Cheat: Says, "Defeat me twice or meet you doom!" You have to kill him with half health.
Health: 8,995 :P
Second Health: 4,497

Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 53 Storm

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I have a cl observatory so here is my boss

Name: Lunarium
species: stellar protector
School: Death
Health: 8,900
Physical attack: deals 125 moon damage or 100 sun damage per pip
Spells: Virulence,avenging fossil,scarecrow,skeletal dragon, colossal, sharpened blade trap and shield all blades traps and shields wholly mammoth, meteor strike, stormhound and all polymorphs
Cheats: ressurects, summons multiple copies of himself, and casts his physical attack for 1,000 sun damage whenever you heal

Btw lvl 52 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i am lvl 77

name: protector of the house
looks like: the banshee in vault of ice
rank 7 boss
health 8000
class: myth
spells:all myth spells and has death mastery amulet all rank 1-9 spells from death school
cheats: .-if you cast a blade he removes it and puts a myth blade or death blade (you might have too much bad luck that he will cast spirit blade)on himself
.- if you use a rank 3+ spell he will say "too high for me" and uses a satyr for no pips that heals him 10000
.- if you heal "healing makes me more powerful" he will put a 90% tower shield on himself that can't be pierced or stealed
.- if you don't attack him for one round he will no pip ninja pigs 1000 damage to the guy that didnt attacked him " i thought you came to invade this house"

Survivor
Sep 19, 2012

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Name: The Cloned Chimera
Species: Chimera
Class: Balance
Cheat: If yo lower his health to the half he attacks for three rounds straight
Health: 7,6666

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
  • name=haoshawars
  • health=8,990
  • species=Mermaid

• mana=995
  • rank=7
  • cheat=he says ''foolish landlurkur you made the wrong decision.''then he regenerates half of his health
  • second half=4,435
  • best attack=sirens of course(she stars in it lol)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
I am level 58
This is my boss

Name: Diablo The Mischievous
Creature: Efreet
Health: 8,570
Opening words: In a strong Spanish like accent-"who are you! I don't even have to know you wont know me for long when you are sent to your doom!"
Cheat: every time the opponent cast a trap or blade he casts a -55% damage next spell cast.
Ending words(if beaten): "master will be angry with me I will gain my vengeance one day!"

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
I tottaly disagree with that idea. Tell me what would you do if you invited your friends over? So if you WANTED someone to come over then what would you do then huh?

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
this is my boss to gurd my house

school life
name:none it is blank
cheats if you heal he say healing i can only heal and dose the same heal you do but 2 times
and gets 3 helpers all storm and the boss can heal them when they are dead
level if the boss was a wizard 90 and helpers level 88

the boss has 50 k
and helpers have 25 k
both get all ther schools spells and never runs out of spells not kill my boss

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Mine is:

Level: 90

Health: 8,000

Mana: 8,000

Looks like storm snake

School: Storm

Name:Thunder Bolt

Does not attack certain people though!

Hope to see you in the spiral!

Destiny Windgem level 16 diviner

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Name: Firelee

Species: Fire Dragon

Class: Fire

Cheats:1: If they use a heal, she says "Heals are for chumps!" then uses an ultra dragon. 2: If you DO manage to kill her, she comes back saying; "The Flame is Unstoppable!" 3: Uses an Sun Serpent at 3 pips.

Health: 8,994

Second health: Uh, half of 8,994.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Name:Delphinus
School: Storm
Cheats: Says "I thought you came here to hurt me" if he is targeted by a spell by less than 700 damage and then casts a no pip leviathan for 1500 damage. He removes any traps or prisms put on him. Says "Ha your miss leaves you open" to fizzling wizards and casts a 0 pip Storm Dragon on caster.
Health:8750
Boost: 30% to Myth, Life
Resist: 80% to Storm
Natural Attack: 100 Storm Damage per pip
Spells" Storm Blade, Storm Trap,Storm Owl, Sirens, Leviathan,Storm Dragon, Storm Lord, Triton, Stormzilla, Wild Bolt, Darkwind, Tempest,

Luke Icehunter lvl 76 Diviner

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The PvE Master on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Couldn't find last boss so here is my new one!
Death Giant
Species: Giant
Spells: Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Frankie, Avenging Fossil, Plague, Sacrifice, Frost Giant.
Health: 7500
Cheat 1: If you heal he says A heal? The Giants don't like that! and he casts Frank with 2000 base damage
Cheat 2: If you blade he says Blade huh? I can do that to! an he gets a plus 60% Death Blade
Cheat 3: If you use traps he says A trap on me? Well can you trap my minions? and he summons 3 wraiths with 1500 health each. Wraiths Spells: Wraith, Scarecrow, Plague, Skeletal Pirate.

Speech: My master's home is off limits to anyone but him GO AWAY!!!

Death: No!!!!! I have failed you master. (Looks at Wizard) Weakly: you.... may.....proceed.... (disintegrates into ashes).
Decided to change my boss around a bit! Hunter Wildcatcher level 68

Name: Servo the Undead

Species: Undead Wizard

Spells: Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Frankie, Avenging Fossil,Death Blade, Life shield, Death Spear, Spiritual Blade, Virtue Plague, Sacrifice, Death Trap

Health: 7'600

Cheat #1: If you blade he says "You don't deserve that blade!" and he takes it away and gives him self a 45% Death Blade

Cheat#2 If you trap he says " I don't want that! and he puts it on you, taking away the one on him.

Cheat#3 If you use a rank 7 spell or higher he summons a Scarecrow and casts a Scarecrow with 500 base damage. Scarecrow: Health 2'500 Spells: every spell he has.

He starts out with 7 power pips and 1 random pip.

Speech: "I used to be a mortal soul, but then a pesky wizard like YOU defeated me!! Now my master has revived me and I will take my revenge out on YOU!!!!"

Death: Weakly: "Thank you wizard. You have freed my soul and now i can rest in peace." Go forward"

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
-LV 54

-Name locust King

-Looks a giant locust

-School Balance

-rank 7 Boss

-Spells every balance spell and 5million more that nobody has heard about!

Species gigantasis locustis

-Cheat #1 you cast a blade on you and he says 'No sssire will not be happy with that GET HIM BOYS! and summons three locust clouds with 500 health each.

Minion spells locust swarm, locust bite , sabertooth , famine, famine makes healing spells do 60% less.

cheat#2 you cast a healing spell and he screams "I will do everything in my power to ssstop you"! he casts a power nova that does 1000 damage and casts a 50% less damage ward on you

Cheat#3 you attack one of his locust minions and he says "No,No,No you hurt my feelings NOW PREPARE TO GET HURT'" he heals his minions back to full health and casts a spell that shows a city of locusts and they all turn to you and attack you.

Health 5000

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
name:bullseye
species:centaur
rank 9 boss
cheat 1:says never mess with nature! and uses centaur 3 turns in a row
cheat 2:if you heal he says hmm healing lets see what we can do about than uses saytr and natures wrath
cheat 3:when he dies he says I call upon the heavens to give me life again and comes back with 3 minions

life 1:8995 health
life 2:4670 health when you come he says you think you can win foulish mortal you are not worthy to enter

when he dies which he won't he says the heavens bestow on you the key and fades away

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

name:king lightning
species:leviathon
class:storm
health:8,995
cheat:says the sea comands you to step down and uses storm lord and gains 5 pips
spells:leviathon,kraken,storm shark,storm lord,and lightning bats.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
speices: krok

type: storm

health: 8,243

cheats: when you cast a rank 2+ spell, it says a true warrier and gives you a mark of corage. if you are playing with other players whoever has the least marks of corage it it casts a othereus on them.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
thats not a fair boss

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
name: King of the Elements
species: hydra
school: balance
rank 7
health: 7,580
cheat1: if you do a spell 2,000 damage or over he says You will not win ever! and then does critical hydra that can't be blocked on you
cheat2:if you choose a healing card it will be reversed and cast on him
cheat3:if you shield ir buff yourself you get those but he gets the same copy too