Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
A Halal
Rank 7 Storm Elite
100 health
If you dont kill it in 3 rounds it uses a 100% accuracy 1,000,000 hitting storm shark
Species: Stormzilla (wizard size)
Speech: You will die.. time for you to swim with the sharks
(IF YOU KILL HIM A NEW BOSS APPEARS)
Rovid Karjan
Rank 7 Storm Elite
8,200 health
It casts a -90% weakness on you and when it dissapears he says "I loved that weakness"and casts a 0 pip stormzilla "A Hala seek revenge!"
and casts another.
Species: Stormzilla (large)
Speech: You killed my son! You must die!

Once Rovid Karjan dies a person comes up he is...
Death
Rank 7 Death (I have a death wizard)
8,000 health
He uses a wraith that casts 1,000,000 damage first round
Species: Wraith
Speech: Jason has hired me to protect this house, I will never fail, you must die and return to the commons. If I am defeated heh.. I really try to say that without giggling well.. hahahaha you will never defeat me... for I AM DEATH!!!!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Great idea! That's genius!
Level 69
Name: SlitherWhip
Species: Ice Wyvern
Class: Ice
Health: 8,650
Cheats: Whenever you shield yourself, he says,"I don't think sssso!" and then steals the shield for himself.
Second Cheat: Whenever you get over 2,000 damage on him, he says," Owwww! That hurtssss!" and casts a Regenerate that heals 1,500.
Spells: Steal Shield, Ice Blade, Ice Trap, Snow Angel, Wooly Mammoth, Frost Giant, Tower Shield, Ice Wyvern, Ice Collosus, and Frostbite.

Hope that you enjoy my boss!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
Shadow Wizard

Species: Human

Health: 3,500
School: Various

Shadow Wizard is a replica of the house's owner.

It has the same stats and spells of the owner. The only difference is that it has 3,500 health.

Cheat: Once it loses 75% health, it says, So my master can't best you. But my master's master can! It turns into Ambrose with all spells and starts with full power pips. But you get the first attack. When you kill him he summons Shadow Gamma.

Shadow Gamma
Species: Shadow Owl
Health:1,500
Spells:Rank 5 and 6 all schools. Also has orthrus.

Opening words: (Shadowy Malistaire standing in room) To meet my master, you must defeat him in combat. (Turns into shadow of owner) But my shadowy powers are beyond this...

Final words: Gah! You are strong, to defeat my master and Master Ambrose.
But my shadowy friend will finish the job. (Shadow Gamma appears) Hoo hoo! i will peck you!

Shadow Gamma final words: Whoo would have thought you could beat me? I must let you pass now...

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I know it would be cool for a boss guy to help you but couldn't you just turn off your friend teleport as soon as you get there?

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
Name: Mander Major
Type:Balance
Spells: all balance spells
Look: like a black and tan mander
Species: Mander
Health: 5000
Critical 50% each school but 70% balance
Cheat: When person uses healing spell He says "Your health will olny be GONE I WILL PROTECT MY MASTERS HOUSE WITH MY LIFE". if the persons spell fizzles he automatically uses elemental trap, hex , elemental blade, balance blade , bladestorm , and finally hydra every time your spell fizzles and you get weakness on you. and he says "YOUR MISS IS MY GAIN FOOLISH WIZARD". But if one of my actual friends port to me then ill say to my mander let him/her pass.
if some how they manage to beat my boss then ill let you pass but if you dontyoull get sent to the beggining of my house then i might let you pass depending on how well you fought before.and then youll think twice about coming to my house uninvited. But if i ham having a party then ill tell my mander to go off duty for now.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Name: Sandstone Guardian
Health: 1,010
Species: Desert Golem
School: Balance
Boost: 40% boost to myth, life, death.
Resist: 40% resist to balance.
Physical Attack: Deals 90 balance damage per pip.
Spells: Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Weakness, Balanceblade, Hex, Scarab, Scorpion, Locust Swarm, Sandstorm, Judgement, Evil Snowman, Vampire, Minotaur.

-Equilibrium Extraordinaire

Survivor
May 25, 2012
benjamin icecrafter is my wizard's name lvl 73 name- frost giant master health 999999 school ice special wolly mammoth spells he knows ice blade ice trap frost giant snow angel and has 3 dragons with 100000 health and starts off with 7 power pips always

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
im pretty sure i added my idea a while ago, but i need another try i came up with a nice one for my home

name: Twilightpelt
species: sort of like the cat burglar, but not as fancily clothed and not as sly looking
apperance: black fur with orange chest fur and a few grey stripes

opening phrase: you want to enter dawnclan? youll have to defeat me and my allies! coalpelt! sunheart! silverwing! assemble!

defeat phrase: twilightpelt: how? how did you defeat my clan elites!? oh well, at least i still have 8 lives. ok, you can pass into dawnclan territory, but im watching you.
coalpelt: twilightpelt, youre butt was whooped by this twole- err... young wizard...
twilightpelt: you were too!
coalpelt: at least im not grandson to a tryant!
twilightpelt: youre related to that tyrant too... jeez i thought you respected your dead family members
sunheart: stop arguing! you guys are worse than those back in my original clan!
silverwing: yes! and id know! i was her best friend, and still am!

stats: rank 14 boss (yes stronger than i am i know)
his attribute: balance with storm as a secondary and life as a third (like me)
his spells: all of them for all 3 elements he is
his minions: sunheart (a female cat with orange fur, whom is his girlfriend, is fire school but also uses some life healing only, is rank 14 orange)
coalpelt (his deputy, whom is rank 14 elite. uses death spells and minimal healing spells to heal his leader and himself, and his aunt by blood, sunheart),
and silverwing (clan medicine cat. uses entirely life and healing spells. knows every healing spell in the book, and will use them, has a, you guessed it, silver pelt. is a rank 14 yellow) (note they all use these ranks normal HP)
their genders: twilightpelt and coalpelt are male, while silverwing and sunheart are females.
(sunhearts fur is orange)

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

Someone probably already said this but just turn your ports off. Wow, expecting someone to fight a boss to come hang at your house? Wow. You're only going to get people to come just to fight a boss. No one will come just to hang out with you.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
booga799 wrote:
im pretty sure i added my idea a while ago, but i need another try i came up with a nice one for my home

name: Twilightpelt
species: sort of like the cat burglar, but not as fancily clothed and not as sly looking
apperance: black fur with orange chest fur and a few grey stripes

opening phrase: you want to enter dawnclan? youll have to defeat me and my allies! coalpelt! sunheart! silverwing! assemble!

defeat phrase: twilightpelt: how? how did you defeat my clan elites!? oh well, at least i still have 8 lives. ok, you can pass into dawnclan territory, but im watching you.
coalpelt: twilightpelt, youre butt was whooped by this twole- err... young wizard...
twilightpelt: you were too!
coalpelt: at least im not grandson to a tryant!
twilightpelt: youre related to that tyrant too... jeez i thought you respected your dead family members
sunheart: stop arguing! you guys are worse than those back in my original clan!
silverwing: yes! and id know! i was her best friend, and still am!

stats: rank 14 boss (yes stronger than i am i know)
his attribute: balance with storm as a secondary and life as a third (like me)
his spells: all of them for all 3 elements he is
his minions: sunheart (a female cat with orange fur, whom is his girlfriend, is fire school but also uses some life healing only, is rank 14 orange)
coalpelt (his deputy, whom is rank 14 elite. uses death spells and minimal healing spells to heal his leader and himself, and his aunt by blood, sunheart),
and silverwing (clan medicine cat. uses entirely life and healing spells. knows every healing spell in the book, and will use them, has a, you guessed it, silver pelt. is a rank 14 yellow) (note they all use these ranks normal HP)
their genders: twilightpelt and coalpelt are male, while silverwing and sunheart are females.
(sunhearts fur is orange)

EDIT: mine is now the dawnclan gauntlet
floor one: kits and first apprentice
enemies : dapplekit (rank 4 balance yellow), fallenkit (same rank/attribute), and petalpaw (rank 8 storm)
text:
narrator: you see two kittens and a slightly older cat playing around
two kits: hello! want to play a game?
petalpaw: You mouse brains! that is a twoleg kit!
kits: oh... then well fight him!
petalpaw: not without me!

floor two: apprentices
enemies: Stormpaw (rank 8 storm), Bumblepaw (rank 8 myth), Rosepaw (rank 8 life), and smokepaw (rank 8 fire)
text:
narrator: the two kits run into the next room... you wonder what that was all about...
*you enter next room) apprentices: these kits told us what you did! you monster! perish now and you wont have to deal with our mentors!

floor 3: warriors
enemies: Thunderfur (rank 10 storm), Flamepool (rank 10 fire), Silverclaw(rank 10 ice),and Goldenwing (rank 10 myth)

text:
narrator: the kits and apprentices run farther into these forested arena-like structures. you wonder who, or what made these, as it cant possibly be the cats
*you enter next room*
thunderfur: as one of the original 3 kits of this clan after our leader and ex deputy, you will perish by me and flamepool's claws!
silverclaw: i dont know about this...
goldenwing: we have no choice but to fight...
silverclaw: i know, but something isnt bad about this wizard... maybe im just a mouse brain, but...
goldenwing: no time for that! we gotta fight!

floor four: elites (medicine cat, leader, leader's girlfriend, and deputy)
(see quoted post for this... but ignore the opening text...)
text:
narrator: the cats run father into the arenas... you wonder how long this will take to get to your friend's house... how did you even get here?
*you enter final floor*
Twilightpelt: my warriors, kits, and apprentices told me how bravely you fought and won... but that wont help you much anymore, Twoleg scum...
coalpelt: OH YEAH A FIGHT!
sunheart: lets do this! dont make me go sasha feirce on you!
silverwing: i am screwed... i guess ill fall being a medicine cat...

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
well if you thought my efreet boss is unbeatable check this gauntlet out

the gauntlet name is gauntlet of inevitable power

1st boss
school-myth
name-winger
species griffon
health 5670
minions-none
cheats-griffon says you can't catch me if you have more than 6 pips(you can have 6)and flys up for 3 rounds and you have to hit during those three rounds or he hit you for 1000

2nd boss
school death
name fallen ruler
species ghost of a king
health 5000
cheats-he says i rule my kingdom and summons three death knights each with 800 health if you hit him

3rd boss
lighting king
school storm
species storm lord
health 3000
cheats-he says i command all the sparks of lightning to hit you and the uses kraken on you(done every 3 rounds)

4th boss
flame destroyer
school-fire
species-dragon
health 4000
cheats - if you shield he says that shields are useless and uses steal ward and then uses efreet

5th boss
ice defender
school-ice
species frost giant
health 5000
cheats-every three rounds he says i will defend the inevitable ice forever and uses a -90% tower.

6th boss
life queen
species dryad
school life
health 6000
cheats-every 5 rounds she says you humans can destroy the life queens life! and heal a 3000 dryad

7th boss
the great judge
species judgement
school balance(duh)
health 5000
cheats-every 4 rounds she says you are unbalancing the truth in this balance so i will judge you to death! and uses 750 judgement

8th boss team
the astral lot-mithraya,astreaus and ptolemos
school and cheats are same as before but their health is 2000

after this you would have completed the gauntlet but then i appear and say

woah my ultra protected gauntlet is fallen,i am sorry but you can't enter my house just yet you still got to get through me!

my health - 8995
my school is the surprise it is the spiral school which is all the schools put together(including astral)

spells - all!
power pips - all schools!
cheats -
cheat 1-if you use any charm ward or anything that will help you it is reversed.(like blade becomes weakness, ward becomes trap,if you trap me it becomes a ward,if you weakness me it becomes a blade and auras reverse like if they weaken you for the same value as they are supposed to help you,well i'm sure you understood the concept)
cheat2-if you call friends any random minion in the gauntlet will appear depending on no. of friends and say-hmmi've been given one more chance to kill you.

resist-50% to all schools
boost- 20% to all schools

you can never beat me

-anthony mistblade lvl.80 hero of avalon pyromancer.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I will be the boss who guards my own house anywho

Boss: myself (Jasmine FireBlade)
Level: 80
School: Fire
Health: 8500
Resists: 90% to fire, 25% to rest

Opening saying: You want to enter my house? Hmph! I don't think so!

Cheats: If you cast a shield, i remove all shields then use a 0 pip 900 dmg firezilla. You cannot use any spells above 3 pips or you get a 600 dmg blizzard and i get a -90% tower shield. If you cast a dispel on me, i remove it then place 3 random school dispels on you and cast a rebrith. Also if you pass then i cast 700 dmg meteor.

Once i get down to 2000 or below health, 3 minions with 3000 health who are life enter the battle. (Note: they can heal) then if you can kill me:
Hmm you defeated me, proceed to my house.

Minions enter with full power pips and i do too.

My spells: Rain of fire, heckhound, sprite, firezilla, meteor strike, scald, fire dragon, tower shield, ice shield, smoke screen.

Minions spells: Forest lord, rebrith, centaur. The minions cast all cast rebrith same round. They are stun immune, beguile immunne as i am too.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Scarpion (he leaves a scar on you, get it? :P
Creature: Scorpion
Class: Balance
Health:10,500
Cheats: If you blade, he casts a 400% hex on you.
If you shield, he pierces it and casts a minion.
You cannot use spells under rank 6.
If you are a balance wizard, he instantly turns into storm and casts a wild bolt each round.... lol.... then all of his cheats are gone if he turns into storm.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I am Dustin Battlehand, Level 74 Myth
Name: Tartarian Prisoner
Species: Half Minotaur, Half Orthrus, Half Cyclops
Health: 8,600
Secondary School(s): Life, Star
Favorite Spells: Orthrus, Medusa, Basilisk, Humongofrog, Noble Humongofrog (Humongofrog Pet Spell), Yellow Troll(Mustard), Myth Imp, Myth Leprechaun, Myth Blade, Myth Trap.
Cheats: You cannot beat me! Generates 10 tower shields when attacked by one hit attacks. Oh yeah? I CAN HEAL BETTER THAN YOU!!! Casts Dryad for 0 pips that does 2000 health if you heal with a spell ranked higher than 4. You walked straight into my trap! Casts a Basilisk that does 555 myth damage and 3 damage over time for 3 rounds and stuns for one round for 0 pips. I will NOT fail! Comes back to life with half health (4,300) and is now Myth, Storm, and Ice and has a 90% tower shield every round unless he puts a 50% Fizzle Rate Charm on you.
Minion: Tartarian Servant Rnk 5 Elite Myth
1,050 health.
Uses Earthquake, Minotaur, Humongofrog, and Cyclops.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I love this idea! I am level 62 and my boss would be named Lord Midnight His cheat would be " blades hate the light, and love the dark" so you know doom and gloom is a light circle? every three rounds it turns dark (refer to waterworks) And you can only blade in the light circle if you blade in the dark he wraiths you Health: 8700, Second Health: 4350, Class Death: Species: Wraith, Rank: 7 Boss :D house bosses rule! I hate people porting to my house and having parties!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Flame Guardian
Species: Fire dragon
1st health: 50,000
2nd health: 20,000

Cheats: "If you can still bypass my ink dont look at me"
Every attack with ink or no ink he puts a Efreet -80% weakness to all and heals himself with unicorn 500 health Whenever you one shot Ko he will come back with 40% health
Fire resist: 100%
Resist to all but ice: 70%
Ice boost: 800%

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Turtle Warlord:
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Health
If you cast any spell you get 1 hit killed. He has 1,000,000,000% Piercing to ensure you don't bypass him. The first turn he uses an insane bolt that does 10k moon damage to you. He does this every turn until everyone is dead. The insane bolt is an AoE.

The only way to beat him is to tell him you love him and online date with an animal until you get arrested by the hall monitors. <3

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There's an even easier way to do this. Simply have the guardian heal itself every round as a cheat, and ever time you heal yourself, it heals itself twice; with the same exact spell. Make the player go first, and any round you pass, it casts a shield spell of some kind on itself. You'd have to one hit kill it and have enough 0-pip spells in your deck to never pass. it could be done, but it'd be really hard to do so.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
Boss name: Heatwave
Monster Type: Draconian
Health: 25,000
Resist: 90% to Fire
Boost 65% to Ice and Storm
Opening sentence: "My master has been expecting you, Get ready to face your doom!"
Closing sentence: "It looks like I have underestimated you, you may pass!"
Cheats 1: When you heal, he does a Fire Dragon That will always do 1,500 damage more than what you healed, he will say "Lets get this overwith!"
Cheats 2: He will do a Meteor every 3 rounds that does 1500-2000 damage but then does 500-1000 damage to himself he will stop attacking himself when he is at 10000 health. He will say "My master has trained me well!"
Minions: Always 3 Fire Elementals that have 3975 health.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
Boss name: Jason Ravenvault
Health 100,000
School: Fire
Resist: 95% To fire
Boost: 85% To Ice and storm
Cheats 1: Meteor done every round 1500-2500 untill minions are gone
Cheats 2: When you heal he will steal that amount of health from you with Wraith
Opening sentence: You have defeated my guard? how can it be? No matter, ill deal with you!
Closing sentence: You have won! I cant believe it! well i guess i can let you stay for a little bit.
Special move: Physical attack that does 250 Damage per pip
Minions: Fire elementals with 4975 health.
Monster type: Human

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
mine would be as followed:
name:the great pharaoh
species:Ra
health: 50,000
spells: reshuffle, colossal, sandstorm, hydra, Ra, balance blade, blade storm, chimera, spirit blade, spirit trap, hex.
cheat: every time he uses Ra it gets stronger and if you blade trap etc. he takes it off and puts the same blade trap etc on you, if you use a spell that hits over 700 he uses the same spell but double the damage on you
school: balance
resist: balance 100%
ice 50% storm 50% fire 50%
boost: life death and myth 80%

i hope you have fun with him

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
i am lv.27
name:kracken the neptune trap species:life kracken
health:20,000
spell:all life spells.
cheat:if you use a healing spell he'll say "if you can heal,THEN I CAN ATTACK!" and you take damage by how much you heal.
opening:i've been guarding for 10 years!!!,now i can show you how a REAL LIFE scecies can do!
ending(dies):i thought i was the strongest,but this isn't the end,6 more guardians wait behind the cave.go now and seek the next guardian.

i will tell you about the next guardian on my next post.
TITANSTONE,

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I wonder how many times I've replied to this post.........
Anyway, recently have been working on a krok maze so I am thinking an arena boss.

Name: Marvolian Warlord
Species:Krok
Type: Balance (Sorry, Balance wizards)
Health:10,000
30 percent Balance resist, 40 percent Death, Life and Myth boost, critical rating 100 percent Balance, block rating 200 all.
Cheat: Every 6 rounds, says "Where are the spectators?" And summons 3 arena slaves.
Spells: Ra, sandstorm, natural attack(95 Balance damage per pip), chimera, weakness, balanceblade, spirit shield, elemental shield, power nova
Starting pips: 7 Power

Arena Slave(1)
Health: 1,000
School: Ice
Casts legion shield every round
80 percent Ice resist, 35 percent fire boost

Arena Slave(2)
Health; 1,000
School:Fire
Casts meteor strike every round
80 percent fire resist, 35 percent Ice boost

Arena slave(3)
Health: 1,000
School: Storm
Uses disarm on all (his) enemies every 2 rounds
80 percent storm resist, 35 percent Myth boost

I apoligize because this would be a nightmare to balance wizards
William Deathhead, Archmage necromancer
"Alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much."

Hope you liked the idea

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
casey803532 wrote:
i am lv.27
name:kracken the neptune trap species:life kracken
health:20,000
spell:all life spells.
cheat:if you use a healing spell he'll say "if you can heal,THEN I CAN ATTACK!" and you take damage by how much you heal.
opening:i've been guarding for 10 years!!!,now i can show you how a REAL LIFE scecies can do!
ending(dies):i thought i was the strongest,but this isn't the end,6 more guardians wait behind the cave.go now and seek the next guardian.

i will tell you about the next guardian on my next post.
TITANSTONE,

i forgot to add if you defeat the 1st boss,
the prises are:
(common):life slippers(shoes),treant's weads(plant),nature's wrath(treasure card)
(uncommon):green thumb(robe),treant(pet:use 1 nature's wrath spell.)
(rare):life kracken(pet:use 2 life kracken spells),leaf potion(hat),nature's wrath(ACTUAL spell).

Historian
May 28, 2009
Me:

I'm my own boss

ColinLegendGem, Wizard

Rank 10 Elite

Health: 3500

Spells: All myth spells except blood bat and troll.

All Storm Spells that can be learned by others and also Leviathan and Storm Lord.

A few Fire Spells.

Infallible and Fortify.

Cheats:

If you don't use a Blade on first round, I will cast a no pip Minotaur on you that
hits 300 (50, 250) as interrupt

This continue every turn until a blade is cast.

If you fizzles, I will get a free Tower Shield.

I starts with 5 Power pips.

If you uses a Dot Fire spell, I will cast interrupt Fortify.

If in 5 rounds you have no more than 3 pips, I will cast healing spell Satyr that heals 1000.

After I lose 1000 health, I will Summon 3 Minions:

Mythical Minion (Minotaurs that are big)

1000 Health

Casts all Myth spells to Earthquake

"Well Played, but your luck ran out now!"

Then casts a Medusa spell that starts a Time of Legend.

When I only 1000 Health left, I will destroy all remaining minions. Each minion heals me 200 health.

Summons:

King Simon (Ghost Dragon)
Prince Cosmo (FateSealer Pet)
Sir Oscar (Cyclone Basilisk)

Each has 500 Health and cast spell from their school

After 2 more rounds, if I'm not defeated, I will cast a no pip Earthquake on you.

When I have less than 500 Health, I will destroy all minions and heal me then summon:

Buddy:
2000 Health.

Minotaur that casts every turn an Earthquake.
"I'm not desperate, Buddy summon!"

If I'm still alive after that turn, I will use up all my pips to cast a Satyr that heals 1500 health.

"Final phase, decide your fate here!"

For the rest of turns:

Ice Spells Triggers Buddy to cast tower Shield on me.
Dot spells triggers Shift
Aoe Triggers Time Of Legend and Buddy cast Cyclops
Storm Spells gets Interrupt Storm Shield.
Myth shield triggers Minotaur.
Healing spells causes Buddy to cast Sprite on me.
Any accuracy reducers will trigger Infallible.

When I have about less than 300 health, I will full heal Buddy by giving out my health. Now I only have 100.

"Sacrifice made, Desperation fed"

Every round I'm alive, Buddy will cast Basilisk on you.

When I'm defeated:
"I see now that You are a Strong one. That's no lie. If I can help, summon me. Until then, Bye.

Loot:

A card that summons me as minion