Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
eiop411 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

wait shouldnt you get a message saying [players name] wants to enter your house. Yes/No if you click yes he can come in and if you say no they gotta battle the boss :)
Austin level 63 fire wizard

ya that would be awesome

william deathhead, almost archmage necromancer

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

Just to make sure your friends can come, give an option to have the boss not fight them, but you get to choose if they have to or not.

good idea! :D

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I thought of another one: Mimic. He has everything that you do, like stats, deckbuild, et cetera.

"Learning from your mistakes is good, but I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others."
-Jace Beleren

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Well, interesting concept. A few good ideas, but none of them are "UnBeatable" Even the fire one that heals to all fire and is immune to all spells but ice and casts efreet to any ice spell. Sorry, but it is easy to do over 7000 damage with ice in one shot, so he would easily be toast!

So, if I would have to create a Boss, and go by the "Rules" See how you would fair against this! I have a Legendary Character in all 7 schools, so, I am going to pick this Character!

Name: Hound of War (Looks like a giant fierce hound)
Health: 7000
Starting Pips: 7
School - ?

Cheats: If you blade or trap, ie: fire blade, he says, "fire eh?" and automatically casts a fire shield for 80% protection! He does this for all schools, and if a balance blade is used, he puts up a 90% tower shield!

Cheats: If you shield, he puts a balance blade on himself and a hex on you!

Has a fierce hound pet, that has DragonBlade Card +30%, and the talents
Spritely, Pierce Train, Sure Shot, and Pain Giver.

Blades & Traps: Balance Blade, BladeStorm, DragonBlade, Hex, and Feint
Spells: These spells fall within his school and allow power pips;
Skeletal Dragon Casted as a balance spell and not a death spell

So, first thing he does, is casts feint, then blade, then if he has 8 pips, he attacks! He will keep using blades, traps, and heals until he has 8 pips and can attack! All Blades Stack
you can only have six characters so your lying

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Name: Destructokahn
Species: Minotaur
Class: Myth
Cheat: If his spell dosen't fizzle it does twice as much damage

Health: 8,000
Second Health: 4,000

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
My boss would be a heck hound
Health: 8925
Starts with 6 power pips
Rank 12 fire boss
Spells known: meteor strike, immolate, infallible, 180 damage per pip, heck hound, efreet, fire dragon, fire blade, backdraft, power link, helephant, rain of fire.
Cheats
Uses 12 pip gargantuaned heck hound if you heal
Uses 80% tower if you use a aoe spell
Casts 3 minions if you use a spell above 8 pips ( each minion 5000 health )
if you have more than 3 blades on the boss uses a spirit and elemental dispel on all enemies

Says " prepare to feel the hounds rage "
First cheat phrase " woof "
Second cheat phrase " get past this "
Third cheat phrase " more attacks huh, MINIONS! "
Fourth cheat " don't even think about more charms "
If you kill him he says " I have failed my master "

Level 80 archmage
Wolf ashstrider

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
my boss....

Health:8,995
Species:Phoenix
School:Fire
Cheat:when ever you use a blade +35 or +40 he use =20(hex) then he can use a level 42 or up spell even if he does not have enough pips.

Introduction:You fools you have come to challenge the great phoenix.Well think again.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
LVL 70 Balance

Name- jim jim
species- chimera
health-8,275
rank 9
Cheats- if you cast a myth,life, or death attack spell over 500 damage he says, None shall pass the three heads of furry and puts a spirirtual sheild.Other cheat is if kill him with a all enamies spell he says "you can't kill me". he will regain full health
Cardd-Overpowered balance spells,Star and sun spells, and maybe a random school attack ( beacause he is Balance)

Robert Sandblade Lvl 71
balance

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
My Life wizard, Kane Lifeglade, is level 50, so here is my boss that would be guarding my tranquil cottage house from MooShu!
Name: Deeprooter
Species: Treant
Class: Life
Cheats: "Try again!"- Whenever health gets below 2,500 he casts a 1,000, no-pip Dryad on himself. "Give me that!"- When a shield is cast on your team, he casts a 0-pip 400-damage Earthquake on your team; he receives all of the shields and blades that were shattered.
Health: 5,895
Speech: "You dare to try and approach my master's home? Ha!"

Survivor
May 11, 2011
My Level 52
Boss Name: Venomvein
School: Myth
Health: 8,950
Starts with 6 power pips
Species: Baslisk
Rank 7
Cheat 1: If you use a damage spell on your first turn he says, "Taste my venom" and casts a critical Orthrus.
Cheat 2: If his health reches 100 or lower, he'll say "the poisoner lives" and cast a satyr that gives 900 health.
Cheat 3: Every other time you cast a blade he says, "Your strength will be infected" and when the blade strengthens a spell he takes no damage and casts a Medusa stunning for three rounds.
Thanks for reading and see you in the Spiral,
Morgrim Myth level 52 Conjurer

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I have an idea,you have a call box at your house that calls you and if you say they cant come in they have to face my Snow Angel AND Colossus!

Snow Angel
Name: Snowfall
Health: 8,750
Cheat: Every time you heal she says "My master will not appreciate your gain in life!"and then plays a snow angel.
Pips to start: 6

Colossus
Name: Ice Breaker
Health: 9,550
Cheat: When you use a card that does over 300 damage the first time he gets a power pip and says "My strength is getting stronger..."2nd time he gets another pip, 3rd time he says "You think you can WIN but, I am about to make you regret disobeying the Masters wishes!",then he plays a wooly mammoth that deals 1,750 damage.
Pips to start: 5

So how do you guys like my idea?Every Thaumaturges dream!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Level 80
Name: The Forbidden
Type: Death
Health: 29,750
Creature: Ghoul

Opening dialouge: "So you think you can escape the grasps of the undead, huh? Well, this is your final death wish. So make a wish and I'll grant it now!

Cheat 1: Uses Wooly Mammoth every 3 turns.
Cheat 2: Summons a random final boss from a world from WC-AV with 10,000 health. "Relive your experiences from the past!"
Cheat 3: Casts Bad Juju without pips or damage when you have no blades on. "No power for you!"
Cheat 4: When you are at 1/4 of your health left, he casts a 7,500 Triton ignoring debuffs. "Here is your final death wish!"
Cheat 5: Just like Young Morganthe, if you shield he uses Earthquake. And there's a chance that he will also hit himself with it. "Shielding is for cowards!"

Defeat dialouge: "I have underestimated you! But I assure you that I will return for I will have my revenge!"

Jeremy ThunderVault Archmage Pyromancer.

Note: This boss is intended for Archmages, so if you are under level 80, you'll get a boss with a little lower health than this.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
i would like a gauntlet too...
1 labrinth master
species: minotaur
health : 6990
challenge words: i shall protect my master axe and horn
minions: 1 rank four

2 loyal two headed guard
species: orthrus
health : 7005
callenge words:which head sould i use....
minions: 2 rank five

3 stone creator
species: medusa
health: 7900
challenge words: master! you are about to get a new statue!
minions: 3 rank 6

4:green barfer
species: humongofrog
health : 5000
chalenge words: blegh..
minions : 3 rank 8

5 tower dragon guard
species : basilisk
rank 11
health :8995
challenge words: you are a worthy opponent but your road ends here...
minions 3 rank 10
ending words: you are worthy of entering.... my friend

minions: rank four cyclops veteran
health 2000

rank five cyclops master
health 3500

rank six cyclops knight
health 4000

rank eight cyclops captain
health 6000

rank 10 cyclops warlord
health 7000

thats all

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
I am a level 72 Diviner.
Boss: Poseidon
Health: 6,250
Cheats:
1. If you use a positive charm, he will use 'Enfeeble' on everyone and replace them with a 30 'Weakness' on the caster with a 45% 'Smokescreen' on everyone. He says: You got no luck!
2. If you use a protective ward (including stun block), he will use a 'Humongofrog' witha base damage of 950 Myth damage and interrupt with a 80% tower shield the next round. He says: Your powers are weak!
3. If more than one wizard uses a single-target spell on him within a round (this includes damage over time spells), the boss uses either a 'Rebirth' (no absorbs) or a CRITICAL 'Availing Hands' at the end of the round. He says: One at a time!
4. If you use an aura spell, he will attempt to use 'Supernova' upon the caster but it may fizzle. No speech
5. If you cast a global spell aka bubble, he will automatically cast a 50% 'Doom and Gloom' and dispel the caster according to what school the bubble was. No speech
6. Occasionally hits himself with 200 death damage at random.
7. Can cast simplified, elucidated, and extraordinary enchanted cards.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
tebucky11 wrote:

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Alright :D

Name: Hurric Cane
Species:Kraken
Class/School: Storm
Cheats: Gives weakness on first round to first person. Says "Only attack if you have been 'shocked!' 'Shocked' means having a weakness. If you break the rule he will do a 1500 damage tempest. He also adds 200% damage hex to the person who does a damage spell with more than 7 pips.
Health: 15,500 If he is under 10,000 health, he will weakness the next person. Then, if he is under 5000 health he will weakness the other person. The last person cannot have a weakness and will be the healer most likely.

Ethan StarSword level 80 Fire
Fire rules :D

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
i am lvl 80 my school is balance

name: chimerasaurusrex

species: chimera

health: 8400

cheat 1: when you use a shield or when you weakness or trap the chimera it says i am hungry! and it eats your shield the weakness or the trap

cheat 2: every 4 turns it says your my new chew toy! and it uses chimera but when it reaches 5600 it it only uses 2 heads instead of 3 and only 1 head at 2800 each head does 555 and a balance dispel only dispels one head

cheat 3: every 6turn it casts hydra minions with 1200 health and and says say hello to my cousin and has the second cheat but does 333 damage and 800 it loses one head and at 400 it loses another

cheat 4: if you have more then 1 person fighting it starts off with a hydra minion and the chimera starts off with5 power pips but if more then 1 person it gets one more power pip

chimera spells: availing hands, chimera, spectral blast, hydra, judgement, elemental and spirit defuse shield trap spear, and 3 different natural attacks lazor zap goat head does 786 death damage for 5 pips bee sneeze lion sneezes bees to do 100 life damage and 600 life over 3 rounds 5 pips and multi explosion breath 75 myth damage first explosion 250 damage second explosion and 575 third explosion for 7 pips.

hydra minion spells: helping hands, hydra, spectral blast, elemental trap spear defuse blades, and similiar but weaker version of the chimeras natural attacks storm head does 564 storm damage for 3 pips ice head does 75 ice damage then 450 ice damage over 3 rounds fire head does 50 then 175 then 375 fire damage.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
My boss would be epic! It would look like an Efreet and have 8,000 health and would be a rank 7 fire boss. He would start with full power pips and have every fire spell in the spiral. His cheats would be if you don't attack with a spell over 500 damage every 4 rounds he uses -90% Weakness on you and -90% Tower Shield on himself. All shields, blades and traps used are removed from you put on him and he uses 5 pip Heckhound. If you heal he does Phoenix on you and Satyr on him. And every 10 rounds he uses Absorb. For his first cheat he would say "No pain no gain!" For his second cheat he would say "No boost just pain!" For his third cheat he would say "Hurting you takes time I will not let you heal!" And for his last cheat he would say "Not even a dent let's make this harder!" That is my boss to defend my Sultans Palace. Try beating that! -Justin Moonforge, level 73 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I would probably think that you would need to beat the boss yourself, and different owners of bosses would have to have an option of making people fight the boss, because if your brother is only level 5 and you have a boss thats critical rating is like 350, then you should be able to turn it off if you so please, because your poor brother wouldnt last that long

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Okay, I have the death house, and after anyone enters the gate, the narrator will say
You hear quiet voices in the wind. You then realize that they grow louder.
And then, 4 bosses will appear. One is The Reaper
The Reaper: 6,780 health
Rank 12 boss
90% resist death
20% boost ice, life
Casts: Vampire, Banshee, Deathblade, Death trap, Life Shield, Snow Shield, Tower Shield, Scarecrow, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Katzenstein's Monster, Curse, Black Mantle, Weakness.
Introductory: I am the Reaper. My brother and sister will enjoy this moment of your death.
Looks like: Wraith
Cheats: Putting up a ward, blade, or shield, he will cast +40% damage spell and can call minions.
Damage Spell: Let's take more than soul.
Minion Call: Crawl out from the shadows, my children.
Minion:Up to 3. Dark Angel
Looks like: Wraith
Same spells as The Reaper
Rank 13 elite 3,500 health
Defeat: I may go back to the grave, but my siblings shall have vengeance.
Next boss!
Cass Death-Weaver
Introductory: You may have killed my brother, now you shall pay the price!
Rank 12 boss Death 7,180 health
Cheats: Spells 4 and up will cast a -90% damage spell.
Looks like: The Hoarder (Look him up if not fire, storm, or death)
Casts the same as The Reaper
Damage Decrease: You won't hurt me like my brother!
Defeat: For how I loved this tortured life, I shall die next to my brother...
Next!
Madame Soultaker
Rank 12 Death Boss 8,540 health
Looks like: Lady Blackhope
Introductory: I would love to see you fall into the dark void when I'm through with you!
Cheats: At the beginning, she will cast a spell that would decrease healing spells by 95%
Healing decrease: You can't heal like my soul never shall!
Defeat: I can't believe it. Daedalus! Feeding time when you're done attacking your prey. Enjoy your last moment while you have it, wizard!
Last one!
Daedalus
Rank 13 Death Boss 10,250 health
Introductory: My owners' vengeance will be fun to look at when I'm done
Looks like: Black Widow
Same spells. Natural Attack: 300 damage per pip
Cheats: Will cast Rebirth after every 4 rounds and minions.
Rebirth: I shall remake my web once more!
Minion: Come from the web and feed, my family!
Minions look like: Brown Spider
Rank 13 Death elilte 5,500 health
Defeat: We are sorry, Master! We shall find a way to have vengeance.
While the other players are looking around the house, they will come to the basement where the living furnace is. That's where they will come back.
The Reaper: We're back once more!
Cass Death-Weaver: We'll make sure you're gone forever!
Madame Soultaker: We all know what to do with this meddling wizard!
Daedalus: I can't wait to taste your power!
Now you have to face them all at once. Good Luck!
This is why you should never ever enter a death house. Reactions to some of you? Like this once you face one of them: XD

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Name: Icara Stormbringer
Looks: A the Kyanite Warriors in DS
Cheats: Will mana burn you once you reach four pips, meaning you can only cast up to rank six spells.

Every third heal she will cast a 900 base damage Kraken that adds a plus 25% blade to herself.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
this is a bit unfair on people that you want to come to your house.

you get me

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
My boss would be:

Deathly Drake
Species: Bone Drake
Cheat: If you use a shield then he will get a 100% chance spear for each of the shields. If you heal, he will use a rebirth that heals him to full health and places a 1,000 damage absorb on himself. Any traps placed on him will become a shield. He always puts a weakness on you before you attack. If you and him use blades on the same turn, then he will steal the blade(s) that you cast.
Attacks: Wrath, Vampire, Poison, Death blade, spirit blade, spirit trap, elemental shield, spirit shield, Tower shield, Death trap, Feint, Curse, Hex, Satyr, Amplify, Fortify, Empower, Gargantuan, and Unstoppable.

Lets see people deal with THAT!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I'm 65 and 99/100.
Name: Fuzz.
Species: Forest Lord
Health: 8,994
Cheat: Heal heal heal heal heal
Saying: Haha.

Yay!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I get REALLY annoyed when one of the friends I randomly made friends on W101 and he keeps porting to me and starting a party. I'm lvl 27 so no cheats for me but I can have multiple bosses, right? It a dungeon that only friends can enter.

1st boss:
Name: Wild Lion
Species: Lion
Health: 1000
School: Life
Resistances: 50% to life
Boosts: 20% to death
Opening Sentence: Rrrrrraaraaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
Closing : Rrrrr, I cant go on.

2nd Boss:
Name: Treant
Species: Tree
Health: 2000
Resistances: 55% to life
Opening Sentence: You cannot cut through me like a normal tree!
Closing Sentence: I guess you can.

3rd Boss:
Name: Forest Protecter
Species: Imp
Health: 3000
Resistances: 60% to life
Opening Sentence: HahahahahahahahahahHahahahaha
Closing Sentence: Wawawawawawawawawawaaaaaaaaaa

4th Boss:
Name: Life Ghost
Species: Ghost
Health: 4000
Resistances: 65% to life
Opening Sentence: Yoooooou wiiiiiiiiillllllllllllll hhhhhhhhhaaaaave to ddddddeeeeaafeat mmmmmmmeeeeeee oooorrr yyyyou wwwwilllllllll bbbbbeeeeee hauuuuuuunnted.
Closing Sentence: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

5th Boss:
Name: Life Banshee
Species: Ghost
Health: 5000
Resistances:70% to life
Opening Sentence: Try to get past me, wizard. You wont succeed!
Closing Sentence: You have succeeded. I have displeased my mistress for sure!

6th Boss:
Name: Leprechaun
Species: Leprechaun
Health: 6000
Resistances: 75% to life
Opening: I am going to have a little fun with you, wizard!
Closing: My day of fun is over.

7th Boss:
Name:Cenutar
Species: Cenutar
Health: 8995
Minion: three moon creatures that look like Cenutar until they polymorth
Resistances: 85% to balance storm Ice fire and myth. Life is 95 and death is 50
Boosts: 20% to death.

Pls tell me what you think.

Thx,
Caitlin StrongTalon, adept lvl 27 wizard.
Hero of Krokotopia
Dispiser of Marleybone and soon MooShu.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I like the gauntlet idea.
Name: Burning Beetle
Health: 8195
Creature Class: Beetle
School: Fire
Boost: None
Resist: 99% to fire 50% to all schools
Phisical Attack: None
Name: Burning Serpent
Health: 8295
Creature Class: Serpent
Name: Burning Snowman
Health: 8395
Creature Class: Snowman
Name: Burning Wyvern
Health: 8495
Creature Class: Wyvern
Name: Burning Collousus
Health: 8595
Creature Class: Collousus
Name: Burning Gaint
Health: 8695
Creature Class: Gaint
Name: Burning Angel
Health: 8795
Creature Class: Angel
Name: Burning Mammoth
Health: 8895
Creature Class: Mammoth

Whatever ice spells follow...

X. Name: Burnt Dragon
Health: 8895
Creature Class: Dragon
Cheats: Says, "You'll have to pick the lock to get into master's house," and places a -100% shield. He replenishes this every damege spell. If you use a spear, he removes the shield for one round

Hope you like my ideas :)