Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
thewiz28 wrote:
Ronster55 iI think you should read before you type or just get off the post my boss can have as much health as you want I did that because you can't come to my house. :x :x :x :x :x :x

...um? Rude?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Here is my boss! I am level 70 Ice

Name: Ymir
Species: Frost Giant
Class: Ice
Cheat: Yells "YOU DON'T WAKE ME UP!" whenever a fire, storm, or myth offensive spell is casted, and stuns all with 0 damage Frost Giant, that leaves behind no Stun Blocks. (Yells means everyone in house can hear)
Health: 6,600

I would either do this or:

Name: George
Species: Woolly Mammoth
Class: Ice
Cheat: When you heal, he says "I don't think so! I'll freeze you up!" then if the heal did more than 1,000 on you he says, "Sorry snowman!" and summons an Evil Snowman Rank 3 Elite minion.
Health: 8,000

On my life character, (Level 60) I would have this boss.

Name: Guardian of Spirit
Species: Regeneration Clouds (floating around in enemy spot)
Class: Life
Cheat: Says "Spirits do not have a body." if you do not kill it within 3 rounds of your first attack, and uses 'Dark' Regenerate that kills it and summons a new form: Sprite, Satyr, or Dryad.
Health: 5,530

I would have this or:

Name: Tree of Health
Species: Rebirth
Class: Life
Cheat: Says "Reborn!" and uses 1,000 damage spirit armor if you use a shield (armor and traps are ok).
Health: 6,750

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
raofbalance wrote:
i is level 15
species: ra ( but wizard size)
health:8,550
type: balance
if i was a higher level my cheat would be:

if you use a charm/ward type spell he reverses it
blade=weakness
shield=trap
types reverse
balance becomes a random one
tower shield becomes a tower trap

If I was a higher level mine would be
Name: Horus the Avenger
Species: Ra
Health:8995
School: Balance
Cheat: fight twice

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
name: balancer
cheats: has 4 balance copys of her self and he casts a 600 damge ra in till 2 of her minions are dead and spams a rank 7 balance spell
looks like: she looks like judgement but her hair is purple not black and her robe is purple not gold
speeh: you will not meet my master no matter what! i will gurad her,
health:
first health: 7000
second health: 6000
third health: 5000
forth health: 4000
5 health: 3000
six health: 200
last health: 109

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Ok!
Name: Hissy
Species: Thunder Snake
Words: B: Sssssssso, are you ready to die?
E: No! My friendssssssssssss, we have failed.

Name: Snake King
Species: Leviathan
Words: B: Ssssso, are you ready to meet your fate??? I hope ssssssso.
E: Well, you have outssssssssssmarted me once again. :( Next time, Beware!

Name: Ariel
Species: Siren
Words: B: La la la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!!
E: No! Flounder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Zeus
Species: Storm Lord
Words: B: Well, you plan to invade? Impossible!
E: No! It seems my days of ruling heaven are over.

Name: Wierd Guy
Species: Kraken
Words: B: The sea's greatest wrath is about to come crashing down on you.
E: No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noob!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
MAH LVL: 55
Name: Neon Giant
Species: Giant (Example-Fomori Giant)
Health: 8,150
Cheat: after you do 4,075 (half) damage to him, he casts a Ra.
Once you Defeat him he says "How Could you? This House Is Restricted!"
and Comes back and has the same health. after that he turns into a NPC and Lets you in

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Name: Sun Warrior
Species: Ra
Opening Words: Feel my amazing powers unleashed
Ending Words: How could this happen! Oh mighty sun
Cheats (for lvl 44's and up, I have other accounts) :
1. When you heal says "I'll see that there's no more of that and disarms healing spells for 5 more rounds"
2. When you use a blade/trap says "that is not deserving of you" and does 2,000 damage plus 2 stuns
Health: 8,500

Haley AngleBlade (The Ironworks) :) :D 8)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Here is my boss!

Name: Devils Cardinal
Species: Phoenix
Type: Fire
Health: 5,500
Opening Dialog: Ashes, ashes, it will take many bashes to kill, you must use all your will!
Cheat: When deafeated Devils Cardinal turns to a pile of ashes and resstructs with 4,400 when killed again then 3,300 kill again 2,200 kill again 1,100 kill him one more time then he dies. Whenever he resstructs he repeats his opening dialog to taunt you!
Deafeated Dialog: Piles, Piles, I've burned many miles, but you put me to rest you may roam my masters nest.

Thats my boss! I hope you like him and I hope KI lets us do this!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Boss: Mother Nature
Species: Dryad
Health: 8,900
Cheat: Whenever someone heals, the person that casted the spell gets a Gnomes! Spell targeted at them "That is not how things will go!"
Can heal
Has all life spells ( I figure that's how it goes )
I'm level 69 and a theurgist. =D

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Name: Foldar (any rangers apprentice fans out there?)
Class: wizard
Health: 7,500
Spells: Ra, Chimera, Power nova, Scarab, scorpion, Katz monster, scarecrow,
Leviathan, efreet, and rebirth.
Cheats: if you heal or use damage over time spells, he does five Katz monsters.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I'm pretty sure I've already posted on this link, but I thought of another one.

Name: Lich Lord

Species: Flaming Dr. Von's monster ( zombie )

Opening words: The only way you shall pass is death!

Health: 8,000

Spells: All death, all fire, weakness, special attack ( 300 per pip )

Starting pips: 7 power

Type: Death

Resist: 45% death.

Boost: 45% life

Cheat: When you engage him in battle, he says "The dead shall rise!", destroys the battle, then summons 4 lich minions for each person that attacks him, then the lich minions attack. Lasts once.

Closing words: "By the master of this house you have been found worthy, you may pass."

Name: Lich minion

Species: Flaming Dr. Von's monster ( zombie )

Health: 1,500

Spells: All death, balanceblade

Starting pips: 3 power

Type: death

Resist: 20% death

Boost: 35% life and ice

Hope you like the ideas! William DeathHead, level 73 necromancer

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
thewiz28 wrote:
Ronster55 iI think you should read before you type or just get off the post my boss can have as much health as you want I did that because you can't come to my house. :x :x :x :x :x :x

Dude, it's just a suggestion. No need to be rude about it.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Boss name:Soul Stealer
Type: Vampire
Class: Death
Health: 2500
Spells:All death
Cheats:If you shield he says "Hey healing wimp! Take this!" then he casts Wraith 0 pips.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
heh or i'd just make a boss that starts at 10,000 health and then cuts his life in half every time you beat him

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012

name:fire bone

species:serpentine

health:4607

class:fire

spells:minor fire flare death touch, fire dragon, heck hound dark spirite, banshee, fire cat, scarab, sunbird, wraith, unicorn, helephant, fire snake.

look: serpentine made out of burning bones

assistant: rank 19 death class draganicon

NEW! you know how when your fighting a boss in a dungeon and he has another guy fighting with him. well those are assistants! an assistant is for making the boss harder so it is not to easy to defeat him and get bored. so try a assistant for your boss!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Name: FireBreather
Resist to fire: 90 pecent (you can put convert on)
School: Fire
Health:7,500
Species: FireDragon
Cards: Efreet,Fire trap, Fire blade,Rain of fire,FireDragon,Fire helephant,Phoenix,Elemental blade,Feint, (150 Feint on you 75 on himself) Satyr,Absorb,Rebirth,Sunbird,Fire elf,Fire cat,Fire spear
Cheats:
1. If you heal yourself that takes over 1,000 life he will say: "no healing!" and will cast whatever as much life you heal yourself with an efreet
2.If you use an attack spell that kills him in one hit he will say: "I will not die over one strong spell!" and will heal himself with a satyr that heals 4,000 and a 500 absorb
3.If he dies he will say: "Nooooo! I shall still live!" and comes back as a ghost firedragon that has 3,750 health
5.If you use a spell that takes 500 or less he will say: "You call that a hit!?!" and summons one 500 health baby fire dragon
6. Every three rounds he will cast a collossul fire cat that takes 355-395
to everyone in battle
7. (the most powerful cheat) If you cast a single attack spell he will use his normal attack spell that takes 750 per pip
8. (the final cheat) If everyone dies and\or you then he will say "I am to strong for you! i shall give you another chance!" and uses a rebirth on you and your team that is a 6,000 life rebirth with a 200 absorb

When he dies he says "This isnt over! I will be back!"

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
tbh .. i think it should be like this.. likee say your lvl 20... your boss should be that rank or if your like lvl 40 50 60 70 or so it should be a certain rank .. im just saying

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am a level 63 life wizard.

Name: Dirtpresser
Health: 6235
Species: Earth Colossus
School: Life
Speech (Begin): "You, you think you can come here? Are you welcome? Can you pass the test? Well, here is your lesson!"
Cheats: When a Deathblade is cast, he casts a 400-damage Earthquake on you.
If you cast Spirit Blade, he will steal the blades and use a 300 damage each Chimera.
If a life prism is used on him, a tower shield is cast on him and a 90%, no self-trap feint is cast by him.
Spells: Centaur, Forest Lord, Gnomes!, Sanctuary, Lifeblade, Balanceblade, Lifetrap, Hex, Curse, Feint, Amplify, Dryad, Guiding Light, Tower Shield, Weakness, Rebirth, Earthquake, Chimera.
Speech (End): "You are worthy. Pass through the entrance, and go into my master's domain."

Survivor
May 11, 2010
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

wait shouldnt you get a message saying [players name] wants to enter your house. Yes/No if you click yes he can come in and if you say no they gotta battle the boss :)
Austin level 63 fire wizard

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I like the idea a lot and will port a boss later, but a simple solve to this problem is limiting your house to friends only haha simple solutions, if anyone has already said this i am sorry i have not read the whole thread :P 8)

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
eiop411 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

wait shouldnt you get a message saying [players name] wants to enter your house. Yes/No if you click yes he can come in and if you say no they gotta battle the boss :)
Austin level 63 fire wizard

O my god that is the best idea i have ever heard on this thread it is amazing and if they decide to do this should be put as an option :D

Defender
May 21, 2011
I am Taylor Skywalker, Level 70, Storm wizard.

This would be my ideal boss to guard my home seeing as i have a pet village:

Species: Emerald green dragon.
Name:[/i Kilgharrah
Health/life: 33,781
School: Storm
Cheat: When you take away 5000 HP He shouts out: "this is my duty to protect this village from any danger!" then he outs a -90 damage and a -90 accuracy on you. If you take away more in short amount of time he does a mega sirens on you. If you hit 10,000 + in one hit or a short amount of time and he survives, he does a mega rebirth which takes him back up to 3/4 health.

Rewards:

Robe of The Dragon, Hood of the dragon and shoes of the dragon. you also have a chance of a pet of him which gives you spritely, storm blade, spell defy (and the other one i forgot). and other good talents. If you really lucky you get 10 crowns.

Tis would be really fun to have in my house :)

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
xProdigyx wrote:
tbh .. i think it should be like this.. likee say your lvl 20... your boss should be that rank or if your like lvl 40 50 60 70 or so it should be a certain rank .. im just saying

ya but then a lvl 15 would have a SUPER hard boss, and dont gt me started on rank 80

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Frostice360 wrote:
I am a level 63 life wizard.

Name: Dirtpresser
Health: 6235
Species: Earth Colossus
School: Life
Speech (Begin): "You, you think you can come here? Are you welcome? Can you pass the test? Well, here is your lesson!"
Cheats: When a Deathblade is cast, he casts a 400-damage Earthquake on you.
If you cast Spirit Blade, he will steal the blades and use a 300 damage each Chimera.
If a life prism is used on him, a tower shield is cast on him and a 90%, no self-trap feint is cast by him.
Spells: Centaur, Forest Lord, Gnomes!, Sanctuary, Lifeblade, Balanceblade, Lifetrap, Hex, Curse, Feint, Amplify, Dryad, Guiding Light, Tower Shield, Weakness, Rebirth, Earthquake, Chimera.
Speech (End): "You are worthy. Pass through the entrance, and go into my master's domain."

let them cast prisms otherwise its impossible for life

william deathhead, necromancer