Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Hmm. If this was to be real, I would have fun creating someone to defend my castle :D . What would I make?

Name: Magma Hound

Species: Heckhound (it looks different though, it should have a super-heated body covered in bubbly magma .

Health: 7430 health (it is lower since he is fire: fire has the second lowest health)

2nd Health: 3715 health

Speech: (B4 battle) "-howl- You have visited the wrong castle pesky wizard! My master and I are close, and if you dare try and enter this abode you will die a painfull death!"

(After first battle) "I musn't give in to you! I am better than that! -howl-"

(After second battle) "The improbability of you defeating me... forgive me master I have failed..."

Now, if my guard wins ...

(Ends of both the two battles) "-howl- Suffer! You helpless fool! -howl-"

If the wizard wins he is able to rampage my castle once again :P . But if the guard wins, the wizard is transported to the commons.

Oh ya! One last thing!
Spells: Fireblade, Fire trap, Smokescreen, Weakness, Ice Shield, Sunbird, Meteor Strike, Phoenix (nobody ever uses him ), Helephant, Fire Dragon, Efreet, Pixie, Wildfire, Magma Kraken, (himself).

I think that is all... 8)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
I'll put wannabe intruders through a veritable GAUNTLET of Bosses! Hhhahahaha!

1: Divine Pest
Species: Scorpion
Health: 2500
Opening words: Ssss! You sssshall sssssuccumb to my ssssting!
Last Words: No... my sssshell hasssss failed... my ssssting... failed... to reach you.

2: Divine Beast
Species: Hydra
Health: 1900 per head (you get to fight each head separately)
Opening words: It'ssss time to die! Now, what to blassssst you with?
Final words: It wassss... indeed... time... to die...

3: Divine Plague
Species: Locust Swarm
Health: 350
Cheat: Every round, before the action starts, a -90% Accuracy Charm is cast on every Wizard, Minion, and Henchman in combat.
Opening words: Ha! You ssssseek to harm usssss? Fool! How can you hope to hurt a cloud?
Final words: Blassssst... you...

4: Divine Shaman
Species: Ra
Health: 4550
Opening words: Your eyes are filled with courage. How pleasing it will be to see that light leave them!
Final words: Sigh... I lose. The final obstacle is through that door behind me. Go.

...I'll tell you the last boss later.

*speech less for the next 5 minutes* i dont think i will survive the whole thing but i think i might go up to Ra, then i get beat down by him, BUT THEN there's the locus dudes -90% accuracy take away, how are you sipposed yo beat them?!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You guys want impossible? THIS is impossible! (this is for ice although I'm fire)
Boss:Cheating, Resistable, Warrior
Species:Isn't it obvious? HUMAN DUH! XD
School:Ice
Health:8,500 health
Resists: Every school by 60%, and ice by 95%
Minions:3 Protection Pox PLOX, with 25 Resist to all schools and 2,500 health.
Says:The last warrior who fought me looked far stronger than you and still died to my power.
Cheats:
1.The 'Here's To your health!' cheat from a guy in cl, but he uses scarecrow. when you heal.
2. 'Wands? How about a Swan?' when you use your wand, then uses pheonix that does ice damage for 0 pips.
3.'OH NO YOU DIDN'T!' when you hit over 700 to him, and he uses wraith.
4.'Sigh, hurry up!' when you pass for 2 turns he uses -95% to next incoming spell and -50% Weakness on you.
5. 'Me! Me! Me too!' when you use a stealing health spell that does over 600, he uses a wraith that does 900 damage.
6. 'No weapons!' if you use a blade or trap, he uses skeletal pirate on you and uses a -95% tower shield on himself
7. 'Interupt!' if you put an aura on him, every turn it hits him he does scald.
8. 'Hehehe...' he does this everytime he has 7 pips, and fully heals himself.
9. 'Not enough!' He uses Satyr if you use any spell below 4 pips.
They all start with seven power pips, but the eighth cheat doesnt work on the first turn, only after he has casted a spell that costs 1 pip or more.
Now how is that for impossible? yea i know, impossible. No way you probably will win.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Name : Captian Sharky

Species : Shark

School : Fire

Looks : A Shark with Pirate Clothes, Peg-Leg, and a Eye-Patch

Health ( 1st ) : 8,400

Health ( 2nd ) : 6,200

Health ( 3rd ) : 4,000

Spells : Efreet, Fireblade, Fire Trap, Fire Prism, Firezilla, Magma Man, Magma Shark, Ice Shield, Helephant, Phoenix, Meteor Strike, Fire Cat, Fire Elf, Sunbird, and Fire Dragon.

Cheat : Lives for 3 Battles

Speech ( 1st Enterance ) : "ARG! An wizard! I shall defeat ya and take your booty! "

Speech ( 1st Defeat ) : "Ho, Ho, Ho! I see yeh defeated me? Well, yeh can't. Ready for another round? Ho, Ho!

Speech ( 2nd Defeat ) : "Yeh strong little shrimp. But, now you yeh weaker. Feel thy pain of Captian Sharky! "

Speech ( 3rd Defeat ) "ARG! You, you, you little shrimp! Yeh defeated me! NO! "

Rewards : Captian Sharky Statue, 3670 - 4628 Gold, 178 - 359 Exp.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
easy solution

Add passwords to your house that you can change at any time. allows you to give your password to friends. if they misuse the password you can use a kick all out and lock house to prevent anyone from getting in until you set the password again.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
KennethEarthLeaf's boss

Name:Demon of Balance
Species:Ra
Health(1):8,987
Health(2):4,494
Spells:All balance
Cheats:Whenever you heal he automatically uses Scarecrow.
Speech (1st Entrance): "Foolish Wizard you are no match for the Demon of Balance!"
Speech (1st Defeat): " Yikes, you are more powerful than I thought."
Speech (2nd Entrance): "Now see if you can defeat me!"
Speech (Final Defeat): "I am defeated, now go and meet my master."

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Name: Champion Of Death
Species: Skeletal Warrior
Health: 2970
Spells: Death & Myth
Cheats: Whenever you heal, he can automatically use Wraith next round
Speech:

(Entry Speech): What are YOU doing here?! You aren't allowed to see my master right now. Fall to the floor!

(Defeat Speech): You have defeated me, mighty wizard. (The Champion of Death falls on his knees). You may see my master now, but be careful.

~Ryan FireWraith, Level 19 Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
master101902 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
I'll put wannabe intruders through a veritable GAUNTLET of Bosses! Hhhahahaha!

1: Divine Pest
Species: Scorpion
Health: 2500
Opening words: Ssss! You sssshall sssssuccumb to my ssssting!
Last Words: No... my sssshell hasssss failed... my ssssting... failed... to reach you.

2: Divine Beast
Species: Hydra
Health: 1900 per head (you get to fight each head separately)
Opening words: It'ssss time to die! Now, what to blassssst you with?
Final words: It wassss... indeed... time... to die...

3: Divine Plague
Species: Locust Swarm
Health: 350
Cheat: Every round, before the action starts, a -90% Accuracy Charm is cast on every Wizard, Minion, and Henchman in combat.
Opening words: Ha! You ssssseek to harm usssss? Fool! How can you hope to hurt a cloud?
Final words: Blassssst... you...

4: Divine Shaman
Species: Ra
Health: 4550
Opening words: Your eyes are filled with courage. How pleasing it will be to see that light leave them!
Final words: Sigh... I lose. The final obstacle is through that door behind me. Go.

...I'll tell you the last boss later.

*speech less for the next 5 minutes* i dont think i will survive the whole thing but i think i might go up to Ra, then i get beat down by him, BUT THEN there's the locus dudes -90% accuracy take away, how are you sipposed yo beat them?!

Who says you're supposed to win?

No, I'm just kidding. POTIONS IN BETWEEN! Oh, and the Divine Swarm only has 350 Health. Just get an Accuracy booster on, and you can win (all these Bosses are designed to combat certain Schools; Divine Beast against Life [with the only AoE Spell at Level 58], Divine Swarm against Fire and Storm, et cetera. People have to work together if they want to ENTER A HOUSE. Heh, overkill).

Anyway, the last Boss... well... the Wizard gets transported there (like when you go to a PvP match) and fights the intruder (only the Wizard has 5555 Health). And the "Boss's" name is "Divine Essence" (of the Wizard).

Survivor
May 04, 2009
this would be my boss.

i'm lvl 48 almost 49

my boss:

name: Ruby fire guard

species: fire dragon

class: fire

cheat: says "i protect the mystic fire. do you think you can really beat me. i'd like to see you try." you only have to beat my boss once but if you want to you can battle her again.

the cards the boss uses: fire storm and health

health: 5,000
doesnt have a second health because with mine you only have to beat her once but if you want to you can battle it more then once. but if you do battle it again the second health is 2,500

i think you should be able to set the boss on or off if you dont want your friends to battle him or her when they come over.

hope you like my boss. 8)

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Level:45

Name:The Illustionist

Species: Rubik Cube

Health: 5000

School: Balance

Cheat: sometimes out of no where wards and charms disappear, blades traps and global spells bend to his will, and will change school at random times

Appearance: A large turning, shifting cube levitating in mid-air with ton's of power shifting around it (like when you have a lot of pips) and transforms into random beings but it doesn't really change anything about him but appearance

What Happens: When you enter the chamber, Illustionist says "Wizard, your are mere mortal I am immortal , perish."

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
This is my idea.

Master Leviathan
Species: Leviathan

Health 7990
Rank 7 Elite
Class: Storm

Cheat says: Your blade is mine, your health will last once, the critical shall overcome, i shall rise out of the clouds.

Cheat: Can't blade if you do he will steal it, you can only heal once. If you heal twice he'll leviathan and critical it. He will always critical and you have to fight him 3 times.

First 7890
Second 3945
Final 2020

Another Cheat:Once you half way kill him he will dryad and the heal will be based on the # of pips at that time.

Another Cheat: Once you use a spell that schools spell will be the one you will use except the heal

Spells: All storm spells except storm shark, lightning bats, and thunder snake. And all of the spells get criticaled.

I might put another boss even harder if i felt like it but this is impossible enough and you can't shield.

Muahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Survivor
May 21, 2010
First of all i dont think kingsisle will spend money researching and manipulating the castles and lands just because some people dont want other players in their house. its called blocking ports. also send them away :D if you say the move away from where you are and you cant send them away then whats the problem they wont be bothering you any more :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Good idea.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
I am lvl 60
Name: Frozen Guardian
Species: Colossus
:Class: Ice
Cheat: Says "Your Defense will be your downfall!", Means if you shield or anything that involves shielding(such as the rebirth shield or absorb) he will get a 90% Tower Shield.
A second cheat cause i really dont appreciate when people who I don't know at all come into my house and bug me and wont leave
Second Cheat: Says "I will not surrender!", when he gets hit with an attack that does more than 2500 Damage he will get an IceBlade
Health: 8750
Side Notes: He can heal, and can use steal ward without running out of steal ward cards
If this is implemented those annoying people will be sry,
i LOVE this idea from mark ash tamer LEVEL 50 master of fire. but do you think that people could have a choice of where it shall go? or maybe if they want it? :-)

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I'm level 35 life.

Far'thatche
forest lord
health:8660
rank 7: life
spells: Imp,life shield,life blade,judgement,spirit shield,spirit blade,death shield,feint,storm shark,rebirth,dryad,pixie,tower shield,jade oni,guidance,centaur,leprechaun,fire elf,balance blade,empower,fortify,amplify,vengeance,natures wrath,seraph,guiding light,elemental shield,life trap,entangle,satyr,sprite 95% resist and 25% boost, harder to beat when lv. 30 or above death or storm
Creature spell: 400 damage per pip he appears in the cirle and grabs a green sword which he attacks you with

Minion: lone wizard amount: 3
rank:8 health: 7700 school: balance spells,every balance charm, buff, spell etc. rank x through 8,centaur,stormzilla,earthquake,wraith,feint,tower shield, ice wyvern,storm lord, tempest,dryad
after battle, you battle another boss with same stats as minion with the name Norvatho

Third Boss: Hikatre
School: Life Rank 10: health: 8,995
Spells: every life spell judgement, death shield,,spirit shield,spirit blade,
attack that does 475 per pip,stormzilla,dragon blade,centaur minion(7890 health) collossus,weakness,Leviathen 98% resist and 5% boost and has the same minions as above

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Roslyn's Guardian ( I'm level 27)
If someone teleports to my home, I say whether or not they are welcome. If they are not, then they have to battle!
Name: Stellar Swordwrath
Species: Seraph
Level: 7 boss
School: Life ( secondary moon)
She's impossible!
Starts with 8 power pips and gains 2 power pips every turn!
You cannot use a wand against her!
Health: 8995
Spells: Forest Lord, Rebirth, Regenerate, Satyr, Woodwalker, Spirit Armor, Nature's Wrath, Seraph, Swordwrath, Pixie, Fairy, Centaur, Lifeblade, Spirit Blade, Life Trap, Leprechaun, Imp, Guiding Light, Stellar Call, Life Prism, Legend Shield, Tower Shield, Guide, All Polymorph Spells
Appearance: A regular Seraph, only with a longer sword
Sound: Just like Lady Oriel
If you are welcome: "Young wizard, you are welcome to explore and marvel my master's home."
If you are not welcome: "Young wizard, leave or face the wrath of my sword! For I shall overpower you, as you are not welcome here."
If you lose: "Go at once, wizard, or suffer my wrath again!"
If you win: "Wizard, you are of incredible power and strength! I respect and honor you, and you are now welcome anytime."

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i like the death idea from the first post, but i think the level of the guard should vary so that way any lower leveled wizards dont fight against a rank 9 or 10 boss. it wouldnt be fair. if it was the rank of a boss of a world their currently in, like kt or ms, the guard should change to match that rank. for example, a level 20 person comes to your house and he fights the wraith. instead of being a cl ranked boss, it should be a kt, mb, or gh rank. the deck of the guard could change with the boss so that way any spells wont knock the person out immediatly instead of giving him/her a chance to even put a blade on or use a spell.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
sayotte wrote:
or you could just turn ports off then turn off the thing that says: Allow other wizards to visit your home?[/size]

oh yeah, there is that option. i almost forgot that you could always boot people you dont want out of your home.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Samuel Stormblade Legendary Diviner
Name: Neptune
Species:Big grendal Creature With a Trident (Like a jotun guy with a trident)
Class: Ambrose (Mainly storm though)
Deck/Spells:All rank 7 spells. (Power pips count for every school)
Cheat: "Hah! You cannot defeat me!" He starts, and cheats a -99% weakness on all enemy's, and does 3 -80% tower sheilds on himself every round. However, he always has 3 (for example if he has 3 shields, the next round he wont add any more)
[If a spell is cast that is myth: "Cant boost me foolish wizard!" & doubles his max and current life]
[If a spell is cast that is below 4 pips, It fizzles, and 400 damage is done to that player]
[If a healing spell is cast, that person will recieve twice the damage they got in healing.]
[If Orthrus,Minotaur, or hydra are cast, it only does 1 damage per attack (for example hydra would do 1 fire, 1 ice, and 1 storm damage.)]
[If defeated, returns with 5 life and does not SHIELD OR WEAKEN. Just a 1337 damage storm lord with no stun.]Health: 100
Second Health: 5

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Name: Cel...
Species:~UNKNOWN~
Class:Balance,fire,storm,ice,death.myth,life
Speech:I pity your soul, obliviate! *your name*
Cheat:says;Defeat me and i will return stronger than before!
(SPIRAL) health -1: 100,000
(balance) Health 1:10,000
(fire) health 2: 9,000
(storm) health 3: 8,000
(ice) health 4: 7,000
(death) health 5: 6,000
(myth) health 6: 5,000
(life) health 7: 4,000

Each health replaces the moves with that school... spiral a.k.a grand is all the schools and his finishing move will scar your wizard IF you defeat him you get him as a pet and a treasure card of him that does 10,000 damage and you get unlimited access to my castle and then when you speak to headmaster you get 100000 EXP and your wizard gets older and you become a keeper of the spiral...then young wizards will come to you for SPIRAL spells and you can give out quests....

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
lol.... i forgot to look at the first post and my boss surpasses everything it says...but it gives you the most powerful wizard in the spiral if you beat it

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
Name: Flame Breather
Species: Fire Dragon
School: FIRE
Says "I shale guard my master's house with my LIFE!! ROAR! And if you defeat me I shale raise myself out of the magma and sseake my revenge!"

1st Health: 8,995
2nd Health: 6,815
3rd Health: 4,405
Last Health: 2,200

I think this idea is great, but honestly, don't you think that's a little much?
Nobody is going to beat that!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
This is a great idea!

But it seems like people are getting a little carried away. I mean, the boss has to be BEATABLE, right? And also, what if you don't want your friends to fight the boss?
Here are my thoughts:
Firstly, when someone fights the boss, there will be a little button in the corner that says "Stand Aside." For noobs, the button will be gray and unclickable. But if you want your friends to get through, you open up their name on your friend list and click a button at the bottom that will say "Open Castle." A box will pop up that says, " Are you sure youu want to ..." blah blah blah. If you say yes, then if that friend enters your castle they wil be able to clikck the stand aside button. (Obviously, you will be able to click it too.)

Another thing: I think to get this boss, you go to your teacher when you are level 44, and he/she/it tells you that, since you have so many enemies in the spiral, you need to have a gaurd. Then you go to your school tower to create the boss. Once you collect everything you need to create the boss, a box pops up that looks a little like your backpack. You get to choose from a lists of Looks, Names, Stuff it Says, Spells (or amybe those should be built in?), Health, and Cheats. BUT YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO CHOOSE YOUR BOSSES ONE WEAKNESS!!!! This will make it fair.

Hope KI puts this in!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I AGREE SO MUCH!

Mythic Knight:
Species: cyclops: golden helmet
cheating boss: when you heal or debuff, buff, he says: GET OUT OF MY MASTER'S HOUSE: then he uses a special earthquake that does 10000 myth damage.
Health: 8500 (cant die )
Debuffs enemy by 100% on first round: debuffs for first 5 rounds.
Can summon 3 Myth Golden Trolls that have 1000 health and each have special natural attack (Golden Club) that deals 500 and 300 over 3 rounds (100 damage per round)
when opponent is killed, sends enemy to cyclops lane 30% chance, commons 70%.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
i have a few multiple bosses my favorite is the last one hes the ultimate boss
(im sorry about my multiple posts i didn't know it was against the rule :( )

you have to beat a huge tower full of people/servants of the final boss...

Guardian Tower (EXTREMELY HARD) recommended for level 50 and up

first floor_
Name: Ka'pu'rata
Species: Krok
Health: 1,500
rank 1 elite
class: Fire

second floor_
Name: Ka'pu'rata
Health: 1,500
rank 1 elite
class: Fire
&
Name:Se'to'lat
health: 2,000
class:Storm
rank 2 elite

third floor_
Name:ta'kant
Species: Mander
Health: 500
class: myth
color: yellow
rank 1
Speech: i may be weak but titan'ssss are not beware the next floor...

fourth floor/titan floor_
Name:Fire Dragon
Health: 10,000
class:Fire
rank 5 boss
Speech:*ROAR* you cannot defeat me i am a titan!!!!!!

Name:Ice Giant
Health:10,000
class:Ice
rank 5 boss
Speech:*Blizzard in background* HA HA they are powerful but i am strong!!!

Name:Storm Triton
Health:10,500
class:Storm
rank 5 boss
Speech:*lightning&thunder* HAHAHAHA I am the most powerful, wizard, tremble beneath our feet!!!!!

Speech:*all titans together*WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!
finishing speech:NO!!!!!!!!!!! how can you defeat us!?!?!?!

fifth floor_
Name:Cel
Class:balance
rank 6 boss
Speech:i do not care for you no mercy!,defeat me and i will return!!
ending speech: how could you do that?, no matter i will be back more stronger than before.

sixth floor_
Name:Kraw'ta'raw-raw
class:Death
rank 7 elite
Speech:*many moans*uh why did you do this to me?, i need revenge!!!
Ending speech: no matter if you defeat me i am already dead,thank you :-)

seventh floor/return of Cel...
name:Cel...
Class:Balance,storm,fire,ice,myth,life,death
rank 7 boss
Speech:*laughter* i told you i would return, well perish now my seven ages of knowledge aid me in battle, pre-pare for your worst nightmare!!!
health 0:100,000
health 1: 10,000
health 2: 9,000
health 3: 8,000
health 4: 7,000
health 5: 6,000
health 6: 5,000
health 7: 4,000
Finishing speech:how,how did you do it- *sinks to knees*