Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
level:52
class: myth
speices: minotaur
health:8,600
name:razorhorn
cheat:if you cast a blade he says my blades are sharper! and casts a mythblade double your blade

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Professer Ravendust here saying, awesome! I think that is a super idea. Here would be my guard since I am a Conjurer:

Level 60
Gorgon sister
Species: Medusa
Rank 8 boss
8000 health
school: myth
Cheat: Hey! You look like you need a rest! wanna ROCK hard?

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Name: Hunter
Type: Heckhound
Class: Fire
Health: 8,950
Cheat: " I enjoy healing! " If anyone heals he uses satyr that
heals him 5,000
2nd cheat: " Setting up for a big attack eh? " Then he puts to
Tower shields 90%
3rd cheat: " I need back up " the he calls minions

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, interesting concept. A few good ideas, but none of them are "UnBeatable" Even the fire one that heals to all fire and is immune to all spells but ice and casts efreet to any ice spell. Sorry, but it is easy to do over 7000 damage with ice in one shot, so he would easily be toast!

So, if I would have to create a Boss, and go by the "Rules" See how you would fair against this! I have a Legendary Character in all 7 schools, so, I am going to pick this Character!

Name: Hound of War (Looks like a giant fierce hound)
Health: 7000
Starting Pips: 7
School - ?

Cheats: If you blade or trap, ie: fire blade, he says, "fire eh?" and automatically casts a fire shield for 80% protection! He does this for all schools, and if a balance blade is used, he puts up a 90% tower shield!

Cheats: If you shield, he puts a balance blade on himself and a hex on you!

Has a fierce hound pet, that has DragonBlade Card +30%, and the talents
Spritely, Pierce Train, Sure Shot, and Pain Giver.

Blades & Traps: Balance Blade, BladeStorm, DragonBlade, Hex, and Feint
Spells: These spells fall within his school and allow power pips;
Skeletal Dragon Casted as a balance spell and not a death spell

So, first thing he does, is casts feint, then blade, then if he has 8 pips, he attacks! He will keep using blades, traps, and heals until he has 8 pips and can attack! All Blades Stack

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I wanna make my own guard :D!!! I wanna make more actually, I want a snow angel guard for my ice wizard (not on a winged-horse). You have to kill him in one hit or else he divides into two, then four if you don't kill him in one hit
Species: Snow Angel
Health: 10,000 (his minions don't have 10,000, they have 2,500) 8)
School: Ice
Interrupt damage spells: Colossus, Frost Giant, Snow Angel (uses only when intruder casts Ranks 1-3 ATTACK spells only)
Phrases: "You will NEVER defeat me THAT way! (snow angel laughs when hit with low rank spell or not killed in one hit.
Interrupt wards: 50% tower shield (when hit and not killed, then multiplys)
Interrupt blade: 100% ice blade (only nearly defeated and when multiplied)
Interrupt heals: None

Hehe, I can also join my guard in a duel.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Joseph Thunderblade's guard

storm king
class storm
species storm lord
health 7000
Rank 7
cheat TOO STRONG! everytime you use a spell over rank 5 he puts a 80% tower shield on him self and every time you use a blade he attacks with a storm shark that does 500

Joseph Fireflame's guard

king swiftarrow
class fire
species fire elf [ but bigger than usual ]
health 5000
rank 6
cheat everytime you attack a a rank 8 spell if you have one yet he summons a minion rank 4 boss princess swiftarrow girl fire elf

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
or you could just turn ports off then turn off the thing that says: Allow other wizards to visit your home?[/size]

Survivor
May 14, 2009
what epic boss ideas for homes
but my boss is called edger ice fist he guards the ice home he is infact a ice yeti you face him twice but only if the owner of the home feels threatend
he is not that hard but he has a trick

if you use healing spells he says o more health i think i wanna do the same thing

and he heals half his health

main health fifth thousand

but his critical chance is 130

and you get a ice yeti pet if you beat him your first try that comes with yeti a hidden rank eighth ice spell

it hits every one for 450-560 and it causes a freeze that lingers for 3 rounds doing 400 over 3 rounds
i have many wizard101 spells that are amazing if any one would like to here them my name is wplf spirit caster of myth balance storm life
i have a spell for fire its called sunken turtle it shoote fire from its back to hit all enimies for 660 - 1000 and it gives 70 to blade i have millons of spells i have made to help this game out

and i add any one as friends so if kings isile heres this i make any spells a charm i have 7 new worlds that i made on paper i made 7 new bosses of the main worlds and mii bosses o and to the troops away from their families i have made a new spell called awoken soilder it is a life spell it heals 990 and it brings out a soilder to help you fight your battles o the armor of the hero the helm of the risen the boots of the fighter the sword of victory to our troops i salute (*_*) be safe you all

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I am lvl 60
Name: Poisedons Son
Type: Triton
The boss says, " Wards are useless against me!"
Cheat: if you use a ward he uses a trap that is as good as the ward.
Attacks: Usually Leviathan and other high attacking storm spells.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
lvl: 55
species: scarecrow
health: 6,000
says: attacks too weak will kill the fun no life at all you will be DONE! ( you must use attacks over 5 pips and you can use any life spells or he does a ghost spell that hits 6,000 if you use lower then 5 pips he summons a wraith to assist him and has 3,000 health)

might be too pushy but i hate people at my house

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
wait can we fight our own bosses with out making a new account? and are people aloud to teleport to you when you battling

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

OK!

Name: Sir Lancelot (I live at the Massive Fantasy Palace, which is like a castle)
Species: Human (Knight)
Class: Balance
Cheats: #1 Says "You think you can kill me!?" Then you must fight him again. He does this until he has 3 max health, each time you beat him, he cuts his health in half. #2 Says "WEAK!!!" Then puts a tower shield that blocks -99% if you use a spell that normally would hit 1-495 damage, or heals 1-495. He stops using it when he has 500 max HP.
Health: 8,000
2nd HP: 4,000
3rd HP: 2,000
4th HP: 1,000
5th HP: 500
6th HP: 250
7th HP: 125
8th HP: 62 (Half of 125 is 62.5)
9th HP: 31 (Half of 62.5 is 31.25)
10th HP: 15 (Half of 31.25 is 15.125
11th HP: 7 (Half of 15.125 is 7.0625)
12th HP: 3 (Half of 7.0625 is 3.53125)

P.S. Tebucky11 is my little brother!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Name: Guardian Orthrus
species: orthrus
School: myth
It will have 6500 health. After you kill him he says you will not beat me so easilly then he comes back with 3200 health
If you uses any healing spell rank 4 or higher then he orthrus's you. If you use a myth prism he takes it off with cleanse And if you use a bladestorm he uses earthquake.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

OK!

Name: Sir Lancelot (I live at the Massive Fantasy Palace, which is like a castle)
Species: Human (Knight)
Class: Balance
Cheats: #1 Says "You think you can kill me!?" Then you must fight him again. He does this until he has 3 max health, each time you beat him, he cuts his health in half. #2 Says "WEAK!!!" Then puts a tower shield that blocks -99% if you use a spell that normally would hit 1-495 damage, or heals 1-495. He stops using it when he has 500 max HP.
Health: 8,000
2nd HP: 4,000
3rd HP: 2,000
4th HP: 1,000
5th HP: 500
6th HP: 250
7th HP: 125
8th HP: 62 (Half of 125 is 62.5)
9th HP: 31 (Half of 62.5 is 31.25)
10th HP: 15 (Half of 31.25 is 15.125
11th HP: 7 (Half of 15.125 is 7.0625)
12th HP: 3 (Half of 7.0625 is 3.53125)

P.S. Tebucky11 is my little brother!

This is no fair! Nobody could get past your boss! Not even you can! And I bet a warlord would struggle with this!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
i would have a guard that knows the sun, moon and star spells (even though these spells cant be your main school, i still think it would be fun to think of one)

name: celestial sentinel
species: celestia collosus (looks like stellar protector)
class: sun,moon and star (has no weakness but resists 40% to all types of spells)
health: 8700
cheats:
1.everytime his health goes 25% lower, he says " i summon the lunar minions!" and he summons 3 random minions that are the same as the polymorphs with 1500 health(e.g at 75% or lower health he summons ninja pig, fire elemental and mander. at 50% or lower he summons 3 different polymorph minions)

2. if hit with a spell that does over 750 he says " the stellar powers will aid me!" and he and his minions cast a random star spell (e.g vengance,fortify etc)

3.when the boss uses a spell with over 4 pips he will say "lets add some damage!" and the damage spell will have a gargantuan added

4. if you heal or the boss loses 3000 or more health in one attack to boss will say "GIGA HEALING!" and will gain 1500 health

5. when the boss runs out of health, it will revive itself with half its health (4350) saying "i'm not defeated yet!" (he will also bring 3 new polymorph minions when he is revived)

spells he might use (not all spells he uses are listed):
plague, smokescreen,balanceblade,bladestorm,feint,curse,towershield,windstorm, tempest,triton,collosus,helephant,judgement,stormlord,tempest and lots more! (i cant think of all the right spells right now)

backstory: a sentinel sealed away by Astreaus, Ptolemus and Mithraya for fear that its powers were too great, the sentinel had learned celestia's 5 forbidden cheats.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I GOT THE PERFECT ONE FOR WHATEVER SCHOOL YOU ARE!
Elemental draconian lord!
speicies: Big draconian
Rank 7 Boss
Whatever school you are will be his type.
Ice: All ice spells
Fire: All ice spells exepct choke
Storm: All storm spells exept disarm
Myth: All myth spells exept blinding light
Life: All life spells
Death: All death spells except sacrifice
Balance: All balance spells except for weakness because it is SO ANNOYING
no weakness to anyhting unless its rank 7 or 8 spells.
CAN ALWAYS USE EVERY HEALING SPELL!!!!!!! but cant use rebirth unless he is life
if you heal it says, "Thank you very much" it heals you but it also heals him.
if you use a blade, it says "You just wasted a spell fool!" and puts a ward on him of that type.
He can also use omni-shield which protects by 75% for all spells (even balance)
if you dont defeat him within ten rounds he will regenerate when killed with half health.
You can battle him if you want but kicks you out if some unwelcome visitor enters.
He only attacks if you say so and no matter where they are in your home then the intruder must battle him.
KI PLZ CONSIDER THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Name:Rendren
Species:Storm lord(but with legs)
Element:Storm
Cheat 1:He says "serve me" you can do healing spells on him and damage spells on yourself but you can't pass unless you can't do a spell.
Cheat 2: he says "master come" and a copy/real person is summoned into the battle.
Spells:All storm spells.
Health:7500
His death causes 1500 to all enimies. You have to beat him three times with no health refills.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Name : Cat Tamer

Species : Firecat

Looks : ( Fire ) A Firecat standing like a human

Looks : ( Death ) A Black Cat standing like a human

Looks : ( Dead ) Burns up and falls into the ground

School : Fire ( Death )

Health : ( 1st ) 8,200

Health : ( 2nd ) 4,100

Spells : ( Fire ) 250 Damage per Pip, Firezilla, Fire Dragon, Helephant, Meteor Strike, Efreet, Heck Hound, Scald, Fire Blade, Fire Trap, and Smoke Screen.

Spells : ( Death ) 200 Damage pet Pip, Vampire, Deathzilla, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Feint, Skeletal Pirate, Scarecrow, Poison, Death Blade, and Death Trap.

Speech : ( 1st Enterance ) " I shall tame you and make you my Master's Pet! "

Speech : ( 1st Defeat ) " Hmmph! I shall never die! Time to transform! " ( Turns into Black Cat )

Speech : ( 2nd Enterance ) " Now, taste my Death! "

Speech : ( 2nd Defeat ) " You survived! My Master is now disappointed in me, thanks to you Wizard! "

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."
i dont think thats a good idea! to much damage and in Wizard 101 they dont use the word "DIE!"

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
My level:51
Bosses name:Shooting star
Species: Dragon
Health:8,995
School:All of them including star, moon and sun
Pips:Starts out with 8 power pips
Cheats: 1. if you heal with anything even if your pet heals you she gets her max health boosted up by 1000 and gets all of her health back including the boost,2. if you get a blade or a ward she does a spell that takes the blade and/or shield away and transfers all of your pips to hers,3. if she gets attacked she gets a tower shield that removes 100% of the damage and for 4 rounds it comes back even if you destory it. When you enter Shooting star says... "So you are my prey? 'sigh' you are not much but you will do until someone more suitable comes."(she is supposed to make you angry which makes you get clumsy,impulsive and she makes you go NUTS with anger so she will always win no matter what.) When she dies she comes back only with increased health but she loses one cheat. :x :(
I have another boss. :)
Name:The fiery protector
Species:Heck hound
School:All of them including star,moon, and sun
Pips:Starts out with 8 power pips
Health: 8,995
Cheats: 1. if you heal with anything even if your pet heals you she gets her max health boosted up by 1000 and gets all of her health back including the boost,2. if you get a blade or a ward she does a spell that takes the blade and/or shield away and transfers all of your pips to hers,3. if she gets attacked she gets a tower shield that removes 100% of the damage and for 4 rounds it comes back even if you destory it. When you enter The fiery protector says "Prepare to die!!!! I will show no mercy!!!! When you defeat her she says So you defeated me?! I will not go done that easily!!" When she dies she comes back only with increased health by 1000 but she loses one cheat. I hope people will think twice before barging into my house when i dont want them to!!

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
i am level 54
Name: Frostoc
species: Frost Giant
cheats: if you trap him he says "I am unstoppable!" then he heals 500 and puts a -75% shield on (in the form of a frost giant). If you do over 1000 damage to him he says "I will never fall!"
then he does a frost giant. Finally, when he gets attacked by a same school twice in a row he says "Really? *school* again." then he does a rank 6 weakness school of the school you double casted.
Health: 8,500

Alex StarBreeze
Level 54
Ice

Defender
May 05, 2010
I am lvl 32

Name: Scarecrow specter

Species Scarecrow

Class: death

Health: 6,250 2nd and goes on: 3,125

Says: I will seek the one who invades my master's house.

If I was lvl 44 He would cheat like this:

He can do 350 damage per pip

He heals after he attacks

If he plays Death Wrath He will do 525 damage and give you 3 rounds of stun and a weakness.

And he can turn a charm into a -70% charm

Last words: I have failed... but I will seek my revenge soon... Muahahahaha!!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I am lvl 60

Name: Flame Master
Species:Wizard
Class:Fire
Cheats:Whenever you play a blade, he plays a +20% trap on you and still gets to use an extra card of his regular turn; Whenever you heal yourself, he plays the exact same healing spell on himself,although it uses up his turn;if you use a shield, he shields with the exact same card you used, and if your spell does over 4000 damage, he heals himself by however many damage over 4000 you did.
Health:8000
he would look kind of like the a rioter with a pitchfork, except he would have really nice clothes on.
Opening Words: "If you want to have the pleasure of entering the Fantasy Castle, you must deem yourself worthy by defeating ME!"
Closing Words: "You have deemed yourself worthy. You may enter the palace of fantasy."

Also, just as a note, i think you should be able to enable and disable your boss if you want to, so if you want people to come, you can turn off the boss to let people come freely.
William Crowthistle level 60 pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I already posted a boss for me, but i'm gonna make up a boss for all schools even though im a fire wizard!

So here is one for lvl 60 storm:
Name: Storm Lord
Species: Kraken
Class: Storm
Cheats: If you use a card under rank 3, he says "Not Good enough!" and uses a 100% shield on himself and a Kraken on you, using no pips for either of these. He still gets to do his regular turn.
Health: 5,880
Cards: Kraken, Tower Shield, Stormzilla, Storm Lord, Triton, Wild Bolt, Storm Shark, Pixie, Myth Shield, Storm minion( I dont know what its called),Stormbalde, and Wraith.
Opening sentence: "The Storms of the sky and the storms of the sea, will turn all of their wrath upon thee"
Closing sentence: "You have proven yourself master of storm. You may enter into the dorm" (or castle)
Looks like: a Kraken, probably because he is a Kraken lol

Here is one for lvl 60 ice
Name: Glacial Phantom
Species: Ghost
Cheats: Every time you play an attack spell, he plays a minus 20% shield on himself. And if you play an ice shield on yourself, he gets rid of it instantly. This would not take up his turn. He would also have a 100% block
Health: 8,995
Cards: Natural attack(95 damage per pip), Phantom, Icezilla, ice collossus, Ice Kraken, Frost beetle, Frost Giant, Stun, Iceblade, Ice trap, Elemental Blade, and Icebird.
Opening Sentence: "You will never pass this spot. Like the Glaciers during a warm period, you will recede and simply melt away."
Closing Sentence: "You have done well. Proceed."
He would look like a Lost Soul.

My idea for a lvl 60 fire boss:
Name: Fire Master
Species:Wizard
Cheats: he can summon a minion when he gets seven pips if he wants to, and when the minion gets four pips, he plays an Efreet that does 6000 damage.
Health:8,000
Cards:Natural attack(0 pips, 120 damage), Helephant, Efreet, Fire Elemental, Firezilla, Wyldfire, Fire Elf, Fireblade, Fire Trap, Elemental Blade, Elemental Trap, Pheonix, Meteor Strike, Fire Kraken, Pixie, and Satyr.
Opening Sentence: "Before you enter the house of my master, you must get through me and my knowledge of fire."
Closing Sentence: "You have proved your worth. You may enter the esteemed house of my master."
He would look like a fire wizard.

My Idea for a lvl 60 balance boss:
Name: Amon-Ra
Species: Ra
Cheats: If you use a card that does more than 2000 damage, he makes the card be on YOU.
Health: 6,500
Cards: Ra, Elemental blade, Spirit blade, Elemental trap, Spirit trap, Power Nova, Hydra, Locust Swarm, Stormzilla, Helephant, Collossus, Judgement, Unicorn, Satyr, and Feint.
Opening Sentence: "By the power of Ra, I forbid you to pass!"
Closing Sentence: "Ra has judged you worthy. Proceed."
He would look like Ra, except human sized.

My Idea for a lvl 60 life boss
Name: Nature Guardian
Species: Life Collossus
Cheats: If you use a heal spell, he heals himself fully. If you defeat him, he comes back with 4000 health, although he lets you heal yourself fully first.
when you defeat him with 4000, he comes back with 2000and then 1000 health. THEN he is defeated.
Health: 8995
Cards: Unicorn, Satyr, Fairy, Seraph, Centaur, Forest Lord, Minotaur, Humongofrog, sprite, sprite minion, Wraith, Tower Shield, Absorb, lifeblade and Sunbird
Opening Sentence: "Even after death, Life is within me. Do not be foolish enough to attempt to pass me."
Closing Sentence: "Your life force is stronger than mine. I allow you to enter the house of my master."
He would look like a life collossus

My idea for a lvl 60 myth boss
Name: Feisty Minotaur
Species: Minotaur
Cheats: if you play a heal, he plays Earthquake for 0 pips and he still takes his regular turn. He plays cyclops, troll, and golem minions all at once if he gets 7 pips, using no pips to summon them.
Health: 7000
Cards: Minotaur, Earthquake, Medusa, Humongofrog,mythblade, myth trap, golem, minotaur, cyclops,and troll minions, pixie, and satyr.
Opening sentence: "Do not try to pass, or feel the wrath of my horns!"
Closing Sentence: "My horns will now allow you to proceed."
he would look like a minotaur

My idea for a lvl 60 Death boss
Name: Wraith Wrath
Cheats: If you play a heal, he uses wraith for 0 pips. this does not affect his ordinary turn. If you kill him, he comes back with four of him, each with 2000 health, but they can only use the cards wraith and life shield
Health:8000
Cards: Scarecrow, skeletal dragon, wraith, deathblade, death trap, feint, skeletal pirate, Poison, Spirit blade, hex, and pixie.
Opening sentence: "I control death. Do not fight me, it will be the last thing you ever do."
Closing Sentence: "You have far better understanding than I ever will. Proceed."

Anyway those are my ideas. Enjoy!
William Crowthistle legendary pyromancer

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Boss: Apollo
Class: Fire
Species: Human God of Sun, Music, Archery, and Medicine
Entrance: "Hello, young wizard I am told that you are told to leave or die!!!! Your choice
Life: 8,000
Spells that he can use: Fire blade, fire trap, helephant, fire elf, fire cat, sunbird, phoenix, fire prism, fire genie, immolate, and smoke screen
Cheat: When he gets to 2,000 life he yells " No mortal shall ever defeat me!" and makes you only to be only cast fire spells
When Defeated: You have started war with all of the gods of Olympus when the twelve of us strike you'll be sorry!!!!!

William Battlecaller Fire School Level: 49 Master of Fire

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
They already fixxed this with the send away button, but is still a good idea to have a monster to fight in your house.