Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
level 52
Name: Storm Lords Serpent
Species: Leviathan
Class: Storm
Cheat: when you use a heal, he says, " healing enrages me, FEEL MY WRATH!" then he leviathan's which does 2,200 damage and stuns you
Health: 7,520

Defender
May 27, 2010
I am lvl 60
Name: Frozen Guardian
Species: Colossus
Class: Ice
Cheat: Says "Your Defense will be your downfall!", Means if you shield or anything that involves shielding(such as the rebirth shield or absorb) he will get a 90% Tower Shield.
A second cheat cause i really dont appreciate when people who I don't know at all come into my house and bug me and wont leave
Second Cheat: Says "I will not surrender!", when he gets hit with an attack that does more than 2500 Damage he will get an IceBlade
Health: 8750
Side Notes: He can heal, and can use steal ward without running out of steal ward cards
If this is implemented those annoying people will be sry,

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Name: Collosus of Doom
Species: Collosus
School: Ice
Says "I shall guard this house with my life!" when you get halfway through.
Health:4,000

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Name: Flame Breather
Species: Fire Dragon
School: FIRE
Says "I shale guard my master's house with my LIFE!! ROAR! And if you defeat me I shale raise myself out of the magma and sseake my revenge!"

1st Health: 8,995
2nd Health: 6,815
3rd Health: 4,405
Last Health: 2,200

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
i is level 15
species: ra ( but wizard size)
health:8,550
type: balance
if i was a higher level my cheat would be:

if you use a charm/ward type spell he reverses it
blade=weakness
shield=trap
types reverse
balance becomes a random one
tower shield becomes a tower trap

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
lvl 60

Name: Ali Baba
Species: Efreet (Genie)
Class: Fire
Cheat: 1. When someone heals for the first time he says, "Healing huh?" Which means he uses a fire blade and wyldfire.
2. After healing a second time he says, "That healing will be your very last!" Which he casts an Efreet on the healer.
Health: 8,900
Heal Spell: Rebirth

(Boss for this character) Wolf Dragonflame
Level 60 Legendary Pyromancer
Done with Celestia

Justin Titanwraith
Level 60 Legendary Diviner
Test of Spheres

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
i am level 60
name: Pan
species: centaur
rank 7 boss
cheat: heals 345 everytime you use a spell ank 5 and up
health: 13,339

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Name : Cat Tamer

Species : Firecat

Looks : ( Fire ) A Firecat standing like a human

Looks : ( Death ) A Black Cat standing like a human

Looks : ( Dead ) Burns up and falls into the ground

School : Fire ( Death )

Health : ( 1st ) 8,200

Health : ( 2nd ) 4,100

Spells : ( Fire ) 250 Damage per Pip, Firezilla, Fire Dragon, Helephant, Meteor Strike, Efreet, Heck Hound, Scald, Fire Blade, Fire Trap, and Smoke Screen.

Spells : ( Death ) 200 Damage pet Pip, Vampire, Deathzilla, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Feint, Skeletal Pirate, Scarecrow, Poison, Death Blade, and Death Trap.

Speech : ( 1st Enterance ) " I shall tame you and make you my Master's Pet! "

Speech : ( 1st Defeat ) " Hmmph! I shall never die! Time to transform! " ( Turns into Black Cat )

Speech : ( 2nd Enterance ) " Now, taste my Death! "

Speech : ( 2nd Defeat ) " You survived! My Master is now disappointed in me, thanks to you Wizard! "

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Brianna Wildblood's Guard! She is level 58!
Name: Destroyer
Species: Helephant
Health: 6000
Cards: (Every single fire card except for the stun one!)
Cheat: "Too weak!" Spell has to be over rank four!

Brianna Seablood's Guard! She is level 20!
Name: Stormacious
Class: Storm
Species: Storm elf
Health: 3000
Cards: (Every single storm card except for Disarm!)
(When lvl44)Cheat: "Unbeatable!" If killed by a spell lower then rank four I come back to life with a quarter of my health!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I have a perfect boss for all the Thaumaturges out there!
Name: Frozen Giant
Species: Collosus
Health: 8,000
Cheats:
1. If you heal then he goes 'Healing? So will I!" and uses a pixie on himself that heals by 500.
2. If you attack him with a wand he goes 'No wands, wizard!' and uses an Evil Snowman at you.
3. On your fifth, tenth and eleventh time healing he goes 'Lets remove that health!' and uses Collosus on you!
BEAT THAT! He also starts with 7 power pips :D

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
im level 60
name: hyperion
species: fire colosus
class: fire
heath: 8,885
cheats: every time you take 500 hp from him he says "you will not pass, even if i do not destroy you myself" then 3 fire elfs come and help him and they have 1000 heath each.
you know how bosses say something to you before you fight them, well my boss says " leave or i will tear you apart" then the narrorator says " the guardian starts talking randomly about how strong he is" then you attack him.
he also has a 2000 heath satyr. my guy is invicible!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
name doom
species skelital dragon
heath 5662
cheats1. it says go away and it bites the person. 2.it can use moon, sun and star spells 3.it can summon minnions and the minnions can summon more minions.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Name : O'Leary Cop

Species : Cat

Look : Looks like Pop's O'Leary, but black and wears a Cop Shirt, Badge, and Pants, and wears a Cop Hat.

Health : 7,400

School : Balance

Spells : Hydra, Sandstorm, Spectral Blast, Balance Blade, Judgement, Spectral Minion, Ra, Power Nova, Elemental and Spirit Blade, Elemental and Spirit Shield, Helping Hands, and Dryad ( Life ).

Cheat : 1. 2 Battles ( 2nd Health : 3,700 )

2. If you use a Healing spell that gives more then 700 Health, he takes it.

3. Can Dodge only Balance spells for only 4 times.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Lv 57 Death

Name: Count Drakilla
Species: Vampire
Cheat: Every 3 turns he casts a Vampire after his original spell and says "Donate your blood to me! NOW!"
Cheat 2: If you use a strong spell with blades Count Drakilla says "You did that in a invisible mirror! Let that shadow come to life!" and uses the same spell with double the damage!
Cheat 3: He says "Oh Drakilla Jr!" and a Drakilla Jr respawns after he dies, except with half the health.
Health: 5,000

Count Drakilla Jr
Species: Small Vampire
Cheat: After he dies, a aftermath attack (Wraith) is released from his soul, doing 575 Damage.
Health: 2,500

By the way these guys should also appear in The Forum and in a secret door anyone can enter (Comes with a sigil).

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
name: StarCaller

species: seraph

class: life

cheat: says " i call upon the stars for a hand" and it does regenerate that heals 100+3000 over 3 rounds

health: 5200

ps: my boss uses her cheat when she has 2000 health left

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009

haha i love your boss's name! :D

i think it's perfect for that kind of boss

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Well, seems kind of complicated to have that in your house because how would your friends get you house without having to do all that. . I think it would be a lot easier to just ban someone from your house for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours. .

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i am a level 59 myth luke legendwraith

Name: Legendwraith's Gryphon
Speices: Gryphon
School: Myth
Heal Cheat: "What, Healing? your heal is about to get worthless" and attacks you with 2.500 damage.
Warding or Shielding cheat: "now you shall loose your ward from me" and steals that ward or shield from you.
Attacking Cheat: " Now i will heal my self to be immortal" and heals 700 health per pip"
Spells: all the spells you know.

I hope this will ward of people from my castle.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Just so ya know, I'm Jared SilverShard, Legendary Thaumaturge.

Boss name: Olaf
Type: Frost Giant
Class: Ice, obviously
Health: 9000
Cheat: 3 Wishes from heaven: Returns to life with half health with a minion from opposite class of intruder.
Second Cheat: If the opponent heals, they lose twice the health they healed.
Spells known: All Ice spells.
Says as the battle starts: You should knock before ye enter mortal wizard!
Says if defeated: I will avenge myself ye mortal! Giants live forever!
(Will drop a lvl 58 Treasure card if defeated)

Defender
May 17, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Just to make sure your friends can come, give an option to have the boss not fight them, but you get to choose if they have to or not.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
dvspaneque wrote:
Well, seems kind of complicated to have that in your house because how would your friends get you house without having to do all that. . I think it would be a lot easier to just ban someone from your house for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours. .

Wait. What if someone you don't want to stay has to challenge it? Click his or her name then Challenge!

Defender
May 17, 2009
Type: Leviathan
Spells: All storm spells except for storm lord and triton, but all his spells do twice as much damage as the regular storm spells.
Health: 4000
Cheats: If you don't kill him with s one-hit K.O., he says, "Instant heals! and automatically goes back to full health. If you cast any ward that is storm he steals it, and any other wards instantly vanish. He steals all your blades if you use any. When you kill him he says, "One final attempt!" and uses leviathan on you. When you start to enter the house he reappears and says, "Muahahaha! Did you really think it would be that easy?!" You start a fight again, but this time he has 10,000 health and full power pips. But when he goes, he cast a spell on himself that makes him die. I just did that last bit until the sacrifical spell to make you scared and flee and/or log off Also we should have an option to make a certain person not have to fight him.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
I'll put wannabe intruders through a veritable GAUNTLET of Bosses! Hhhahahaha!

1: Divine Pest
Species: Scorpion
Health: 2500
Opening words: Ssss! You sssshall sssssuccumb to my ssssting!
Last Words: No... my sssshell hasssss failed... my ssssting... failed... to reach you.

2: Divine Beast
Species: Hydra
Health: 1900 per head (you get to fight each head separately)
Opening words: It'ssss time to die! Now, what to blassssst you with?
Final words: It wassss... indeed... time... to die...

3: Divine Plague
Species: Locust Swarm
Health: 350
Cheat: Every round, before the action starts, a -90% Accuracy Charm is cast on every Wizard, Minion, and Henchman in combat.
Opening words: Ha! You ssssseek to harm usssss? Fool! How can you hope to hurt a cloud?
Final words: Blassssst... you...

4: Divine Shaman
Species: Ra
Health: 4550
Opening words: Your eyes are filled with courage. How pleasing it will be to see that light leave them!
Final words: Sigh... I lose. The final obstacle is through that door behind me. Go.

...I'll tell you the last boss later.