Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral geographic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I have been trying to do this tower quit a number of times now to no avail. I've seen posts that mention "Wizard101" having a run down on the best way to defeat the bosses within this tower but I can't find anything on the subject. Can somebody point me in the right direction and tell me where I might be able to find the information on how to beat this one? Thank you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The site they're referring to is Wizard101 Central, which is a KingsIsle approved fansite. You can find it here:

http://www.wizard101central.com

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dragoon237 wrote:
I have been trying to do this tower quit a number of times now to no avail. I've seen posts that mention "Wizard101" having a run down on the best way to defeat the bosses within this tower but I can't find anything on the subject. Can somebody point me in the right direction and tell me where I might be able to find the information on how to beat this one? Thank you.

The fansite wizard101central.com has a guide to help with the tower.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Where in Wizard101central.com do you find the guide fo Warehouse/Spiral Geographic?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
dragoon237 wrote:

There "was" a guide on Wizard101central.com.

It was under Marleybone Guides, and the thread was called "Illustrated Guide to the Marleybone Warehouse." I had saved it to my favorites list.

I just went back there and tried to access this thread again, and I got an error message saying "invalid Thread. Notify administrator."

I sent a message to their administrator. Sounds like they might have deleted that thread. Not sure why, if they did.

I had printed out a copy of the thread so I could use it later. Unfortunately, it is three pages long. And I don't think they would allow it to be posted on here anyway (a spoiler?). :-(

Will let you know if W101central comes back with a fix on this.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
dragoon237 wrote:

There "was" a guide on Wizard101central.com.

It was under Marleybone Guides, and the thread was called "Illustrated Guide to the Marleybone Warehouse." I had saved it to my favorites list.

I just went back there and tried to access this thread again, and I got an error message saying "invalid Thread. Notify administrator."

I sent a message to their administrator. Sounds like they might have deleted that thread. Not sure why, if they did.

I had printed out a copy of the thread so I could use it later. Unfortunately, it is three pages long. And I don't think they would allow it to be posted on here anyway (a spoiler?). :(

Will let you know if W101central comes back with a fix on this.

I did get a reply from the administrator. The thread was deleted "because they had to replace all of the pictures." That was the only guide I ever saw for the warehouse. Sorry. :(

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Why wont it let me bring more then one wizard in to the spiral geographic?

I have tried to do it with my friends but only i went in!

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Cryptstalker wrote:
Why wont it let me bring more then one wizard in to the spiral geographic?

I have tried to do it with my friends but only i went in!

I had that same problem pop up occasionally but when I tried again it always worked. Also if you search Wizard101 Spiral Geographic on you tube there are some great walkthroughs.