Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

proffesser greyrose is this normal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
i was in marlebone and i just finished fighting a villian and now i cant get to the next part the next part is going to be kingstons lab and i cant find how to get it

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i think because you didnt talk to that one dog on top of the roof

Destiny DeathBlade

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
if you mean kensington park, be careful in there, its EXTREMELY tough. i tried it with some people before and we failed miserably. i would suggest getting high-leveled myth, life, and maybe ice wizards to help you because most of the bosses and monsters in there seem to be storm. from what i've seen anyway.

Administrator
Or, perhaps you mean Dr Katzenstein's lab? If you just defeated Jacques the Scratcher then that is the next major task.

Have you found Dr Watson, atop the roof of one the building in Regent's Square - that's who Destiny is referring to in the above post, I believe. I think another talk with Dr Watson might be in order.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
kaleeraisen wrote:
if you mean kensington park, be careful in there, its EXTREMELY tough. i tried it with some people before and we failed miserably. i would suggest getting high-leveled myth, life, and maybe ice wizards to help you because most of the bosses and monsters in there seem to be storm. from what i've seen anyway.

Yeah kensington park is INSANE. I went in there alone cuz i wanted to beat it and when I got into a battle I saw the regular enimies health and I was like ok not too hard but then there were THREE enimies in the battle and I was like "WHAT THE--!?!?!?" and I just ran away lolz. :-) :)