Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2011
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
I have to say that the rarest pet i have seen is the smith (in case there is confusion i mean the smith you had to find in Wizard city)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
the spector is not even rare you can buy it with tickets

i think its the pets that are not dropped not baught and hard to get

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Angelocean on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
If you're a Ice guy, where can we meet? I'm myth and why would'nt somone want a rare pet?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
My pet is efrrEet it i fookin nasty and it heal to I got it on a quest when you get it I think it can turn in to a Madrid efreet and some.. Give critical :-)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
gori9 on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
i think the rarest pet is the skeletal dragon and orthrus pet fused together.
These two pets cannot create a hybrid. Now, a Wraith and an Orthrus can make a hybrid called a Grimtooth.
The Sheep, as stated before, is an exceedingly rare pet which only very few have. I can honestly say that I do not think I have ever seen one out of all these years I've been playing.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
You are very uninformed, Sea Dragon is not rare at all, you can buy it, and it does not drop from Salgio, it drops from Astraeus.
Yea your right It costs some money or crowns but I even have it i am a level 40

By Jacob GriffinFlame level 40

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Rarest pet hands down no doubt i would say (in my opinion) would be theGold kraken or maybe seraph because Gold krakens I have no idea where to find but they seem pretty rare and same thing with seraph

By Jacob GriffinFlame

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
nijac wrote:
The rarest pet drop is really the Ianthine Spectre, it's really hard to get dropped without buying it. I heard it's the hardest thing to be dropped. Not the Sea Dragon. People barley even have the Ianthine Spectre. Wizard101 wiki says that this pet is a really rare drop.
You are insane you can buy this pet outside the arena with arena tickets you guys are insane even another person sells it in pet pavillion i think... anyways that thing is easy to get i have 10
Made by Jacob Griffinflame

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Rare Hybrids
Grimzilla
The Oni Hybrids
Frost Caller
Inferno Colossus (Colossus + Helephant I have one its cool)
Dark Reaver
Ghast
Reaver
Tempest (Have one)
Ice Hound (Have one)
Storm-Dancer
Fate Zilla

Rare Pets
Death Minotaur
Seraph

Rarest Pet
Sheep

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
louer1 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
hands down no doubt any hybrid skeletal dragon just laying it down I: never seen one ever

Easy just hatch a pet with one you can get a Glacier Dragon (Hatched with Mammoth pet) or the Magma Dragon (Hatched with a Efreet)

P.S. - Bone Dragon Hybrids aren't the rarest

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I'm not sure about the rarest pet drop. It depends on how lucky you are . My opinion on the rarest pets though, are: the sheep, the chameleon or the burlap boy. Chameleon gives you the hydra card at baby, burlap boy gives you the clockwork golem at baby and the sheep is EXTREMELY rare!

Good luck finding the rarest pet!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
rarest pet is the bone dragon pet not mount very rare not a lot people have it only seen one myself

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I think that the rarest pet drop is the Life Troll from Krokopatra

I think that the rarest pet (in general) is the Sheep, limited only to the KingsIsle staff. You cannot hatch a Sheep, any hatch with a Sheep results in a Goat Monk. They did this so that there is no possible way to repreduce the Sheep, so it is REALLy only limited to staff.

I think that the rarest hybrid pet is the Pet Egg (hybrid). The Pet Egg (hybrid) is not the pet that you can purchase for 2,000 crowns in the Crown Shop. The Pet Egg (hybrid) is the result of Dragon + Colossus.

I hope you have found this post helpful :)

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
I think its the sheep because only Kingsisle staff can have these types of pets.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
This is probably the worst guess but a silverback wild claw from Within Stormfather is rare.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Levia254 on Mar 2, 2011 wrote:
But how do you get a seraph pet?
i got a seraph pet by buying crown packs but i don't remember what one it was

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
The scarecrow pet is Death's level 58 school pet. I've seen lots of scarecrow pets.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
mskrbec on Feb 7, 2011 wrote:
The rarest pet is the death bat it is dropped by Kagemoosha Tree of Life Mooshu ( he is the first form of the death oni ) it takes 17 hours to hatch gives death bat card i currently just got it
um i got a silverback wildclaw that hatched in 21 hours!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
I would say the lvl 40 pets are the rarest like fire gets a helephant pet balance gets a hydra pet, life gets a satyr pet, ice gets a colossus pet and i dont know what myth gets.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
rarest pet:

1) Sheep
2) Death Minotaur
3) I'm sure one of the dragons will be in the top 3 (probably Astraeus). There are so many dragons and a couple of them i have never seen-I reckon the 30 million people who don't play any more would have some.

I have a few Seraphs and Death Onies. I've seen many scarecrow pets, Ianthine Spectre I have many also. Leopards i got lots from ML.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Isn't it the death school pet you get from a quest? If not, i DEFINITELY saw some guy having that pet