Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
Rarest pet in the game by far is the sheep. Only Kingsisle employees have them, and they cannot result in hatching.

Samantha Hawkrider

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
prodigy100000 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
I believe that in wizard city they should sell every pet besides the one's you must do quests. It is hard trying to get them but it is also tiring trying it all day. They should sell it at the Bazaar, located in Olde Town. he should sell every sword you must earn during battle. It would make the game easier if you guys at least sell them under 75k gold, and maybe like in crowns and gold. For crowns should be like 2,500 crowns. Depending on what kind it is but the pets should stay under 5k crowns and under 75k gold.

Another suggestion is: Make it a seasonal thing. Every 2 months for a whole week. Then we can be happy.
It's a bazaar! It works like this: What other people sell to him he sells to other people. It's how I manage not to farm. He used to sell pets before the pet update.
Critical

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
i have seraphs sea dragons and ianthine specters they arent rare

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Yes it does exist. It is the lvl 58 death pet. It is not a drop though, and you cannot get it from a silver chest. I actually dont think silver chests drop any pets :/

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
XGN Rhian on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Wayward ministrial i got it in a pack saying ultra rare it gives you steal ward at birth has good statistics all in the high hundreds and i trained my pet and currently casts steal ward spell, great pet for pvp
not to rare sorry to tell you but i have 10 friends that have it and i see a bunch of them in the commons

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Actually, the rarest pets that I know about are only gotten from a game and only one of the three that there are is only owned by one wizard that I have seen playing befroe typing this reply. The three pets are:

Eyebendito
Eyecaramba
Eyediache

Those are the three rarest pets for Wizard101.

Seth Thunderstone

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
Idk where you got that information but it does to exist.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
The rarest pet hands down is the sheep, not obtainable by players anymore, only KI and a few others have it.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
i dont really get how the seraph is the best pet because it only learns unicorn if its special or hybrid

Survivor
May 17, 2010
Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
I think that the rarest pet is the ice chameleon cause it is hard to be dropped by boss or to get it from hatching

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I think that's the a Gargoyle. P.s. to get a trojan horse it comes from the Olympian Bundle cost $39 at gamestop I know because i have the trojan horse and the Gargoyle

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
iheartcheesypie on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

I am working on plaza of conquests so I will try to see if I can get it. About how many do you have to defeat to get it

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
Amin1340 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
i dont really get how the seraph is the best pet because it only learns unicorn if its special or hybrid
You can get it from card packs. Lots and lots of them...

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
easyest pet to get stray piggle

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
actually it does. Do some research

Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Life heals on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
The rarest pet hands down is the sheep, not obtainable by players anymore, only KI and a few others have it.
Sheep & other retired pets like the Pioneer Dragon or the Summer Dragon are the rarest pets in the game. Sheep is only given by KI, and the Dragons were only available for a limed amount of time, a long time ago.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Survivor
May 16, 2011
ibeamazing101 wrote:
oh wait i found another that might be rare its called a zombie it is dropped by a secret boss in hall of valor i was farming for it yesterday
it looks like grubb and i have never seen anyone with it my freind told me about it while we where doing sunken city again and one thing led to another and now we are 24/7 farming that thing
I think you are right ibeamazing101. I have seen like, 2 people have it ever, and seemed like a good pet.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I have 6 seraphs, O_o, That's not rare at all for me, I actally don't care about them at all. :P
I actually think frost hound is rarest.
Elie Spritefist
Shelby Pearlblood

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
The Stray Piggle
piggle is so wrong you can get them for your very first pet

Survivor
May 06, 2013
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
Jelly fish

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
The Stray Piggle
You've got to be KIDDING me..

You get that from the Pet Derby Introduction quest..

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
I think it is an non-hatched Harpy from the squid in Aquilia, but I have dozens of hatched ones

Roslyn 23
Death