Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
People are gettung angry cuz they dont have enuf energy for there pets so please add some energy wisps, or swich the gardening spells to mana, or make some mini games to fill your energy unless you make people to buy crouns just to buy energy

level 35 storm wizard
secont school for my storm wizard it fire

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The reason there is energy is to keep people from making 5 epic pets a day, or getting to grand gardener in a week. Of course you can always pay for energy refills, but lots of people would not do that.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I don't have enough money to buy all my favorite things and go on cruises and other vacations....where can I find money whisps in real life?

We all have to decide if pets are to be trained, or we are to garden. We can either do one full time or do both part-time. There is enough energy to keep 10-12 low level plants easily, or to train a pet to adult in a week.

Actually, you can do a lot more if you can level quickly...you refill as you level. Now I hear the high levels moaning about this, but you get pets earlier than you do gardening, just plan on finishing your pet by level 12...

Or, garden on one character and pet train on another...

Now, where are those real-life money whisps????