Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just say goodbye to PvP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I know alot of grandmasters and legendaries pvp cause they have nothing else to do but it seems like everything in Wiz101 is being changed purely because of pvp. I don't hear the villians complaining because they kept getting bolted, or chain stunned, or criticaled, or because all these little annoying wizards keep beating them every few minutes, or that the ice gear is overpowered, or that they can't seem to win all of the matches, or that wizards keep getting stronger, or that wizards keep getting stronger spells (GASP Gasp gasp.....) anyway point being that the main part of this game is to do the quests, go up levels, make friends along the way, not pvping. PvP wasn't what this game was made for and shouldn't be the cause of changes that effect players who dont PvP. Honestly there's always something someone is complaining about in PvP. Probably more complaints and complaints about complainers (guilty of both actually) then pets and all the worlds combined.
KI, you can't fix a clock that never told time. If pvp is going to be the main worry of all players, just drop it, get rid of it, adios. Sure i'll miss pvp and so will others but everytime KI tries to fix something, they end up making it even worse, even less fair. PvP is a game of skill, some people don't have it... so of course they are going to complain.
When something doesn't work time and time again you make something new or do it over completely. The greatest acomplishments are built on a tower of failures.

Aaron FireStone

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
goodbye PvP!! they wont do that,but a few adjustment would be good.

look under "adjustment to PvP" and tell me what you think.

Michael RedBlood

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
I sort of hate how many changes are made because of PvP. Funny thing is I am a PvP player. I dont want them to get rid of PvP though, it is too big of a part in this game. King sle does try though.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
danielb2k wow that was the most charming writing i have ever saw :) but anyways i dont want PvP to go but then again i do cause i hear complaining from grands and legendarys allot i'm like uhhh i dont own the game but anyways idk KingsIsle will do something right sooner or later ya just dont know when

Destiny DeathBlade

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
danielb2k I need to recorrect you pvp it not a big part of wizard101
I think ki need to take out ranked pvp and keep open pvp because ranked pvp has main soruce of changes.

1.give storm it old bolt back cap it accarcy to 40%

2. take out unbalance the balance dispel for now. most balance foes and boss don't even cheat current it not need now save balance dispel for future world in case a balance boss does cheat in next world

3 bring back two pips wands and keep critical rating on them

4 make all spell under pip redce spell not useable in pvp

note i try to fair both pvp players and quest players

William HawkGrove legendary in balanace and grandmater artisan

Survivor
May 18, 2009

I quit PvP cause i addmit i didnt have a plan and i fell back to 0 so if you dont like how it orks quit nowone will miss you :?