Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does this hat exist?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Ok so my question is this, last night i saw a person wearing a hood like the level 25+ ones you can get from the arena, but instead of flames, ice, thorns, or storm clouds it showed leaves around the face. After seeing that I guessed it was for life, but when i checked this persons character page it showed a regular hood with regular stats. I then knew this was a glitch because i had seen it before where a robe had ice symbols but the character page showed a plain robe. I know it wasnt stitched, so I'm wondering where this hat can be found. Or, if it is even real, or just a glitch? Please post if you know anything about this hat.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
It happens when someone else is in the area and has the hat most of the time it changes color some times it changes the design

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Oh, thanks for the info. But do you know where the actual hat like that could be found?

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
It wasnt stitched, I believe I wrote that it showed a plain hat (without symbols) in the character page. It wasnt stitched. If anyone knows where the real hat like this can be found though, please let me know because i've tried searching for it but no luck.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
It was stiched because you cant tell whetether it is sticthed or not unless it is your item.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i think it was a glitch cuz that happened to me last night when i was in the arena or it was i glitch on the charachter pg

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
it must've been a glitch since it wasnt stitched and didnt have any stats. this happened to me before. (my hat was stitched) while i was in CL, stars and moons appeared on it and disappeared when i entered the next area. it looked like a Fur-lined Hood, btw. i wish the pattern didnt disappear, because it looked awesome!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
freeze13 wrote:
It wasnt stitched, I believe I wrote that it showed a plain hat (without symbols) in the character page. It wasnt stitched. If anyone knows where the real hat like this can be found though, please let me know because i've tried searching for it but no luck.

It sounds like someone took a "designer" item and replaced the stats on it with those of a no stat item.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
TJCAR wrote:
It happens when someone else is in the area and has the hat most of the time it changes color some times it changes the design
Yeah, like I had my fiece hound out (i cant spell) and i saw someone else with it too, and the red part of thiers looked green or borown. :?

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Frostwake - You can go to the dye shop in Wizard City and change the coloring of the fierce hound. I believe the four colors are: blue, red, green, and gold. The black areas cannot be changed.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Gelwyn wrote:
Frostwake - You can go to the dye shop in Wizard City and change the coloring of the fierce hound. I believe the four colors are: blue, red, green, and gold. The black areas cannot be changed.

Yeah I found that after I posted this. I wish there would be more colors!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
did it have feathers also cause i may knopw what it is its a hat they sold at thanksgiving