Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do you fight the onis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
i just got to mooshu and i want to know where to fight the onis. can some one plz tell me?

Tyler Thunderheart
level 33 storm wizard

Administrator
If you've just left Marleybone and started your adventures in MooShu, I'm afraid the Oni's will, well, they'll own you...

Follow the assignments you are given and progress through the story as intended, you'll be facing the Onis when you are strong enough.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
the reson why i want to know is i have level 41 and up friends that can help

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I only know where you fight one Oni. I know you fight the War Oni in The Crimson Fields.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
You really can't just "fight" the onis when you want to unless you finished mooshu. You have to follow the storyline quests in order to defeat them but i can tell you where they are and i do put them in order from first to last.

War Oni- Crimson Fields
Plauge Oni- Shiritaki Temple
Death Oni- Tree of Life
Jade Oni- Throne Room

I can tell you that you will expect this to be kinda a challenge depending on school and level and stuff in those nature. But, if you bring a friend along then it will be a piece of cake and they're all inside different dungeons the longest one is Shiritaki Temple unless you have friends with you becuase you have to activate 4 shrines then defeat Wavebringer then defeat a pig warrior then defeat the Plauge Oni. For each battle you will have to defeat one pig warrior and his/her minion then their defeated ashes turn into the oni. Tree of Life is very short you just have to defeat this wraith then this portal rips open and you go to the Spirit World and stuff. Jade Oni you battle imediantly when you enter the Throne Room you try to heal the Emporer but the Jade Oni stops you defeat him and you go to Dragonspyre.

P.S. Before you go to Dragonspyre you have to defeat Cyrus Drake XD Not joking.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
You really can't just "fight" the onis when you want to unless you finished mooshu. You have to follow the storyline quests in order to defeat them but i can tell you where they are and i do put them in order from first to last.

War Oni- Crimson Fields
Plauge Oni- Shiritaki Temple
Death Oni- Tree of Life
Jade Oni- Throne Room

I can tell you that you will expect this to be kinda a challenge depending on school and level and stuff in those nature. But, if you bring a friend along then it will be a piece of cake and they're all inside different dungeons the longest one is Shiritaki Temple unless you have friends with you becuase you have to activate 4 shrines then defeat Wavebringer then defeat a pig warrior then defeat the Plauge Oni. For each battle you will have to defeat one pig warrior and his/her minion then their defeated ashes turn into the oni. Tree of Life is very short you just have to defeat this wraith then this portal rips open and you go to the Spirit World and stuff. Jade Oni you battle imediantly when you enter the Throne Room you try to heal the Emporer but the Jade Oni stops you defeat him and you go to Dragonspyre.

P.S. Before you go to Dragonspyre you have to defeat Cyrus Drake XD Not joking.

WHAT!!!!!! hehe just joking i know you gotta beat cyrus, but he doesnt turn evil or nothing he wants you to beat you so you can be ready to deafeat his brother (in case you dont remember is malastiare dandandan)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Explorer
Dec 05, 2010