Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World -wide fan base

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
americans are not the only people who play this game !
i was palying the other day who asked how the morning was - i said that it was night where i came from. they had a go at me because i was not from US!
asked me why i was playing an american game!
i was explaining to them how there are other countries in the world apart from america who have this game and their citizens liked playing the game too!
they kept on telling me that this game is tailor made to americans!
well apart from that the only thing i can say against this game is that the scheduled maintenance, which i understand really does have to happen, is in our peak playing time.
but, on a serious note, this is a game in the internet which is alos known as the WORLD WIDE WEB. it is a game for everyone! young and old, every nationality and every type of person there is!

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I have said "Good Morning" to some of my friends and they told me it was afternoon or evening where they live. I thought it was cool and am very pleased to have friends around the world. It served to remind me the Web brings the whole world to my rural house.

Sorry you were treated rudely.

The down times make sense for where the game is located. There never is a good time to have to take it offline. Somebody is always going to be inconvenienced.

Megan

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hello,I completly agree this game is for everyone and anyone to play.Just ignore anyone that discriminates against you because of where you live! There are rude people out there just put them on your ignore list,hopefully then they will leave you alone!

Your Friend,

Fiona FiaryBreath 22 Adept Pyromancer

See You Around The Spiral :) :-) :D 8) :P

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
lolliwhelan wrote:
americans are not the only people who play this game !
i was palying the other day who asked how the morning was - i said that it was night where i came from. they had a go at me because i was not from US!
asked me why i was playing an american game!
i was explaining to them how there are other countries in the world apart from america who have this game and their citizens liked playing the game too!
they kept on telling me that this game is tailor made to americans!
well apart from that the only thing i can say against this game is that the scheduled maintenance, which i understand really does have to happen, is in our peak playing time.
but, on a serious note, this is a game in the internet which is alos known as the WORLD WIDE WEB. it is a game for everyone! young and old, every nationality and every type of person there is!

wow they sound countryiests ( pronounciation country est s ) that means being rude to a person from another country