Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Billing Question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Ok this is a question for KI. I have made a family account and when i went to buy a sub i relized it said PER ACCOUNT. I already have an account that has a year member ship too. Question 1 can i buy a 1 year sub and it apply for the whole account or does it cost a bit more or do i have to buy a year member ship for every account with a discount. Question 2 can i take the year member ship on the one account and turn it into a year subriction for all accounts are cancel it and get credit for my next wizard 101 purchase. Please answer fast as possible.

Administrator
Hello,

Each account must have its own subscription. It isn't the case that a single subscription of $9.95 for one account in the family will subscribe all accounts. A family account group is eligible to receive a discount on a subscription when 2+ are subscribed. In other words, when you subscribe 2 or more, however, the price is $6.95 per account.

All purchases are non-refundable.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
TJCAR wrote:
Not the answers i were hoping for but thanks.

You actually did the right move initially. With a year running at $60 (the frequent special), even a second account at $60 is cheaper than two family accounts at the family rate.

I have more than one account, and it is much cheaper this way.