Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a glitch or am I just clueless?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
So in the pet racing derby, I keep getting first place, but I don't gain any ranking points!!! Is this a bug, or am I just a bad racer that doesn't deserve points?

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Defender
Aug 08, 2010
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but you are joining the ranked derby races hopefully? ;)

As you enter the Pet Pavilion, ranked is on the left and practice is on the right.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Um, maybe it practice. If it says, Practice, then you earn no Arena Tickets. If you enter the Pet Derby, you will get Arena Tickets. But, I never, ever did not get Arena Tickets from Pet Derby. But, if you did, then thats bug. Report it to KI.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Its either a bug or you've been playing "practice" match.

Hope this helped

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I suppose it's a glitch. To fix it send an email to the Wizard 101 creators amd maybe they will help you.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Are you doing the practice derby or the ranked derby? From what I understand, you don't really gain any points from the practice derby.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Were you racing in Ranked derby or Practice derby? I'm sure you know the difference, however, i will tell you anyway. Ranked derby gives you points, while practice is just for fun and does not give you any points. You might have accidentally went on practice derby instead of ranked derby, so you are not clueless, lol. If your sure that you went on ranked derby, than this is probably a glitch and will most likely be fixed soon if anybody else is having this problem.
Mary Ravengem, Balance, Death, Sun, Star, Moon, lvl 60

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Well you've got me there.
But, maybe you can fix this glitch by coming last, and then come first.
If all else fails, then wait for a admin.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
hmssnowdrop wrote:
So in the pet racing derby, I keep getting first place, but I don't gain any ranking points!!! Is this a bug, or am I just a bad racer that doesn't deserve points?

If you're in first place, you are a good racer.

If it's ranked pet derby, it's a glitch and needs to be fixed.

If it's practice, there is no glitch. Try ranked and you will see.

Live long and prosper.
Destiny Dragoncoin, Epic Sorceress of Bunnyland

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
btw i was racing in a ranked match. i made sure of it.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
it has to be a bug you always get pointes first it's a glitch idk how do stop it but i think just log off?