Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Professer Greyrose,

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I have a few questions. Why Ice? It is a lovely school but I always wondered why you chose that one. And what is it like being the only Ravenwood teacher that is a Pixie? Wait, you are a pixie, right?
From,
Brianna Wildblood.
"The flame in my heart burns bright."

Administrator
I answered this question in an interview a while back:

I am actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I am actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me"the good one." Ilearned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

I am actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I am actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me"the good one." Ilearned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Wow, okay. So there IS a Candy World?

Historian
May 15, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:

Wow, okay. So there IS a Candy World?

absolutely, eventually if Professer greyrose believes us ready to take on candyworld

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Hmm. This seems like 'foreshadowing' to me.

Oh yes, please look up the word, "foreshadow".

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009

you made me hungry greyrose lol

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Dear professo Greyrose:

i like dragons(so i like fire too) a lot. some people are convinced by me that dragons are cool but when i talk about dragons, there is sometimes people who say dragons are evil ordragons are ugly or dragons are weak, they are mainly ice wizards. i was once on a quest in wizard city where i had to talk to the fire ice and storm professors, you called the dragons the devious dragons, why would you say that, not all dragons are evil, most of them are nice( but strict at times) and they fight evil too. i'm not accusing you of anything but i'm wondering if you told your ice students stories about dragons that would make your ice students hate dragons. do you agree with me that dragons are kind or do you really think dragons are devious. please answer or if anyone has an answer for professor greyrose please say it freely. please reply any wizards and professor greyrose as soon as you see this

- mark thunderheart, legendary pyromancer and a friend to any dragon

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

I will! I don't know what the heckhound it means!

Defender
Sep 28, 2010

errrrrrrr ice too put out the fires i can under stand thats good but its very offensive

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Stalactite wrote:
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

I will! I don't know what the heckhound it means!

lol what the heck hound! lol :D :D :D :D
robert earth breaker

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:

errrrrrrr ice too put out the fires i can under stand thats good but its very offensive

finally, someone who agrees with me. it is offensive, there is probably some other way to save them. well, we all know that fire is stronger than ice so thats a good thing, but fire is my favorite school so i too think its offensive. but i'm glad someone agrees with me

-mark thunderheart, legendary pyromancer