Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I just completed the requirements to earn my Master Artisan crafting badge, but I am curious to know about something. How does one earn the Grandmaster Crafting badge. Is there a person you visit and get an assignment from or what? I read briefly that in order to get this badge, you have to had crafted all the items possible that there is to craft. Is this true or not?

Thanks

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
To get Grandmaster Artisan, first you need to visit a guy on the Floating Land in CL, who is near the entrance. He will give/sell you the recipe you must craft and then return the item to him. Keep in mind there is no "connecting quest" as with the prior crafting quests where you are told to see a specific person in the next world to further your crafting. Also to your other question about needing to "craft everything there is to craft" that is not true, however, just so you know the items needed must be transmuted ie golden pearl from pearl, sandstone and sunstone from stone blocks-though with the latest update it drops from certain enemies. Hope that helps, good luck.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
mudora007 wrote:
I just completed the requirements to earn my Master Artisan crafting badge, but I am curious to know about something. How does one earn the Grandmaster Crafting badge. Is there a person you visit and get an assignment from or what? I read briefly that in order to get this badge, you have to had crafted all the items possible that there is to craft. Is this true or not?

Thanks

Hi Mudora007,

You have to see the guy in the Floating Land to craft the Seal of the Seven Seas for the Grandmaster Artisan badge. And no, you do not have to craft every possible recipe, just the main crafting items.

Be prepared to work hard for this badge. It's definitely a challenge. You'll dream of black lotus and golden pearls!

Best of luck to you!

Iridian Shadowweaver, Theurgist

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You get the quest for Grandmaster Artisan in Celestia Floating Land. You have to craft an amulet (Seal of the Seven Seas), not all the crafted items in game.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mudora007 wrote:

Thanks

About half way through CL (Floating Island) you'll find the quest-giver for GM Crafter (make 1 Seal of the 7 Seas). It uses a lot of materials only found in CL (Sunstones, golden pearls, etc) which you probably still will not have collected by that point. My opinion it is fairly easy (now, they have modified drops) except for the golden pearls (yes, you can farm those).

Hero
May 27, 2009
It's amazing what types of rumors float around - no, you don't have to have crafted everything. There is a person in the Floating Land of Celestia who will give you the Grandmaster Artisan quest.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
It's not true. You get the quest to get the Grandmaster Crafter badge in Celestia (of course) on the Floating Land. I forget the dog's name that gives you the quest (which is sad because I'm on the Floating Land right now XD) but it's the first person you talk to in that area.

Hope this helped!
Olivia Lotusflower
Level 53 Grand Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
After doing a search on Google, I found out who has the badge for Grandmaster Crafting, as well as what was needed for the item itself. Luckily, when I started on the item, a few of the items I found in the bazaar, while everything else I purchased in the Base Camp or just did multiple farms in the Portico for the pearls. Total, it only took me about a few hours to get the entire crafting done. Luckily, there wasn't any more items to craft though. But I do want to thank all those who took the time to respond to my query about Grandmaster Crafting. I do appreciate it.

Marcus LifeGiver
Lvl 60 Theurgist