Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Cyrus Drake Match!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
I found someone on the same quest as me in the middle of mooshu and followed her up on the same one, then we get cyrus drake quest and we both go in and we fight together against him. I thought you had to fight him alone.

Please answer to this

- Justin IronTail Legendary Sorcerer

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
discmaster wrote:
I found someone on the same quest as me in the middle of mooshu and followed her up on the same one, then we get cyrus drake quest and we both go in and we fight together against him. I thought you had to fight him alone.

Please answer to this

first if you just did the cyrus drake fight you CANT be a legendary. also you dont have to fight him alone if you have someone with that quest helping you.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Just saying this is the wrong forum to post this on.
Anyway, yes, you are allowed to do the battle with people on the quest. People not on the quest are not allowed to interfere.
-Brianna Wildblood lvl57 Fire
-Brianna Daydreamer lvl5 Balance

Armiger
May 10, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
discmaster wrote:

Please answer to this

first if you just did the cyrus drake fight you CANT be a legendary. also you dont have to fight him alone if you have someone with that quest helping you.

Really? you have to beat cyrus drake to be Legendary? News to me! Um, can you tell me something then, please? I have a legendary, that has not even opened up Unicorn Way! How can this be? Don't assume anything, just because you have not done it!

Worst part is, my legendary does not even have fairy to heal.

LOL

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Just saying this is the wrong forum to post this on.
Anyway, yes, you are allowed to do the battle with people on the quest. People not on the quest are not allowed to interfere.
-Brianna Wildblood lvl57 Fire
-Brianna Daydreamer lvl5 Balance
oh now i get it cause one of my friends asked me to help with that and it wouldnt let me come. The world makes sence cents ( how ever you spell it ) now

OliviaJadeTail
Level 23 ( i think)
Ice. :D

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
discmaster wrote:

Please answer to this

That doesn't mean he/she doesn't have a Legendary wizard, they could be working on another wizard?

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
discmaster wrote:

Please answer to this

Yes you can be a Legendary and not have fought Cyrus by power leveling.

Megan

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
discmaster wrote:

Please answer to this

well, you dont have to be legendary to fight him, it is possible though, you can power level doing EVERY side quest you can find and not doing storyline as much, such as me, i was level 46 when i fought him, because i got ALOT of xp from porticle (or something like that) i think i got 21,275 xp and it was well worth the xp because me and my friend found it INSANELY TOUGH! Another example is; my brother is still in MarleyBone, and he is level 41 and almost lvl 42 because he has friends in Celestia and Dragonspyre ALL THE TIME! O_O dont take this as a insult, i'm just making a point, and my bro (i bet $2,000,000) will be level 52 or something when he gets to cyrus, if not higher, like 58 or 60. -_- but yea, its possible to fight cyrus at level 60 :) its just difficult to achieve that level o;