Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Level - Right or Wrong

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hey guys! I was just wondering what level is best for the begining of Mooshu? Because I am lvl 33 Fire and got 1758 health. I just got to Mooshu and stopped. I thought my level was weak so...

I was wondering what level I should be. Please help..

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
StormWizard1201 wrote:
Hey guys! I was just wondering what level is best for the begining of Mooshu? Because I am lvl 33 Fire and got 1758 health. I just got to Mooshu and stopped. I thought my level was weak so...

You should be fine in the initial portions of the world. I usually end up there at level 34, but as you don't get a spell till level 38, it is just a matter of a few health.

You will find a fire blade, elemental blade then scald as one of your best combos vs all but fire foes, you should be easily able to do that within 3-4 combat turns...then heal as you watch the enemy suffer in your flames :)

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Can anyone reply? I really need to know. I'm worried about my level.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:

Nah, your ok.
I got to MS at level 30. So your fine.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Oh, thanks guys! Anyway, I am now lvl 34, so.. Thanks!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i believe there is no right or wrong level for starting out MS. if you've gotten the spiral key for it, then you have the right to go there, no matter what level you are.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:

Your lvl is actually pretty good. I'm a lvl 31 and I just got to Mooshu. *sighs* No one will help me with Mooshu though. :(

- Emma Starcatcher, Lvl. 31, Balance 8) 8) 8)

Defender
May 05, 2010
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I got to Mooshu at level 29 and i am level 30 now and having trouble!

JasonGhosthammer-Ice,Life,and Myth wizard.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
yeah you fine i got there at 30 still having trouble because i am myth and there are a lot of myth people :?

Jonothan Ogrehaven myth and fire

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010