Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Bundle of Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Well, my first idea is that the name Christiana to the name list because that is my name and i never get the right name on online games. You should also add the names Trace, Paulina, Hope, Pete.
Another Idea that me and all other wizard 101 players over lvl 50 share, Celestian houses. Everybody is raving about how it would be awesome if y'all did.
Please put pets back in the bazaar.
Big ideas
(1) If you aren't already working on this, you could make a world resembling a candy land.
(2) Hair salons and accesories. People want to change their hair, but can't, because they dont want to start their game all over. Also, You should make us able to purchase accesories, as a said. Ex. Cat ears, Scales, Horns, Tails, Fangs, and claws. That would be epic.
(3) Put pets and houses in the bazaar. And mounts.
(4) Make there be day and night interevals, but I understand that could be difficult with all the different time zones among the players.
(5) Names Catherine, Belle or Bella, Max, Carrie, Dave, Hermoine, Draco, Severus, Luna, or Minerva.
(6) Let us take screenshots in-game and frame them on our walls.
(7) School themed mounts
(8) Mounts that can actually fly you high above and around any height or go-able place in the game.
Thanks!!!' (Some ideas were from Grace Emerealdblood.)
Christina Shadowheart
Legendary Necromancer
Beware of the Dragons.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
i like the idea to put pets back into the bazaar, as for houses, i dont like, mostly no one will sell there houses, and as for mounts, they are usually bought only with crowns, you will need a lot of gold to buy them

the name thing is just lame, if ya dont have the name ya are looking for, just suck it up and pick another, i like one name that i use all the time on games, but i cant use it on here, so i just picked another

as for candeland, it is really not all that original of a idea, honestly, i have seen so many post of that

but i like the accesories/salon idea, to get a festive look, you usually have to wear crown items, and if ya use them in battle, except if ya stitch them, ya get no boost, i saw a game i am pulling this idea from, you wear the armor ya like, but in another slot you can wear clothes that cover up your real ones, festive and hide ya real clothes in pvp, and the accesories, i like them, horns would look cool, and i will probably see a lot of ribons if this gets in
the salon is a good idea also, i dont mind my guys hair, but it would be cool if we could change it

as for the celestian houses, i saw buxlie in celestia, and i was excited at first, but when i got to him, i saw that he didnt have a sell bag above his head, i always wanted houses, and probably going to be the same with grizzleheim, take some time to add them

time/day n night, well, WoW did this, they just put a general clock in the game, maybe make it eastern coast, considering euroup just got this game, get it somewhere in the middle of the time zones

school themed mounts, i like, but make it from missions, i dont like the idea of houses from one school being used for another wizard

and as for the flying mounts flying above, i dont like, you would just fly above the enemies, and you wouldnt know where the wall is unless ya run into it, or you are looking down

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Guess what? I................... L O V E I T ! ! ! ! plz KI and i wanna get better armor cuz confused on epic bundle giftcard and got noob things I: but i love the idea! :) :) :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Sinfulones, I understand your opinions. But seriously KI, please make accesories!!!! It would be awesome!!! And other person, (Cant remember username) Thanks hahaha. Well KI, If you guys could consider some of my ideas i would be honored.
Thanks

Christina Shadowheart
Legendary Necromancer
Beware of the Dragons