Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Talbot

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Well i just got the badge Hero of Krokotopia and i went to major talbot and he just said "I hope the Order can help us in the Sphinx" I did the Sphinx and i did not get the credit so Kingsisle please help and i just teleport to my friend in marleybone and do it there but i still can't do the main quest when i go there

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Well i stopped playing for a while and i'm back on so i got to krok three weeks ago i still don't understand why it is saying that?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fireslash1234 wrote:
Well i just got the badge Hero of Krokotopia and i went to major talbot and he just said "I hope the Order can help us in the Sphinx" I did the Sphinx and i did not get the credit so Kingsisle please help and i just teleport to my friend in marleybone and do it there but i still can't do the main quest when i go there

It sounds like you already have a quest to do something in the Sphinx.

Open your Quest Log and see what quests you have for Krokotopia.

In each Quest, you will see a bubble in the upper left corner. Click on the bubble and see what it says you should do. One of them should get you moving forward.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009