Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a Question about Flytraps

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Yesterday I planted a Venus Flytrap (a normal one) so I was wondering, what rank pests does it have. One of my friends said that it has pests all of the time and it has rank 4 pests but, can it have any rank pests too? It's still at seedling, I think if it has rank 4 pests that I'll need to get more gold. So my question is, what rank pests does a Venus Flytrap has and how ofter does it have pests.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I actually have had very few pests on my venus fly traps. Your friend may be confusing the venus fly traps with the DEADLY fly traps. The Deadly fly traps does have rank 5 pests, but the venus fly traps do not.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Hero
May 27, 2009
Higher level plants CAN have lower level pests. My Deadly Fly Traps have had everything from Level 2 to Level 5 pests, and now one has a Pixie helping to prevent new pests.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
nijac wrote:
Yesterday I planted a Venus Flytrap (a normal one) so I was wondering, what rank pests does it have. One of my friends said that it has pests all of the time and it has rank 4 pests but, can it have any rank pests too? It's still at seedling, I think if it has rank 4 pests that I'll need to get more gold. So my question is, what rank pests does a Venus Flytrap has and how ofter does it have pests.
The most mine has ever had is the explosion gnats (Rank 4)