Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the gardeners

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Where are the MB MS and DS gardeners? I really needd to know bbecause i am ready for there spells.

Delver
May 26, 2009
There are no gardening vendors in Marleybone or Dragonspyre. Marley is the Mooshu gardening vendor, and is located in the Mooshu Commons. You can find him on your map.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
There are no gardening vendors in Marleybone or Dragonspyre. Marley is the Mooshu gardening vendor, and is located in the Mooshu Commons. You can find him on your map.

I am sorry but he has 5 brothers. KT is the first MS is the second and CL is the third Grizzleheim might have the fourth so there has to be one in MB or DS.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:

I am sorry but he has 5 brothers. KT is the first MS is the second and CL is the third Grizzleheim might have the fourth so there has to be one in MB or DS.
no,1 is wc 2 is kt 3 is ms and 4 is cl

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
wiler5002 wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:

I've made it to a Journeyman Gardener and never knew this. Thank You! Although i interact with the CL Gardener more then any other.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
And the Mooshu gardening has the same spells as the celestia one. He says that he has 5 brothers when you start or is it 4 i think it is 5.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
where do you find rank 4 spells??? Krok offers one rank 4, mooshu offers rank 5. I have a plant with exploding knats that i can't remove without a rank 4 removing spell and cant find the vendor.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I have a plant with exploding knats that i can't remove without a rank 4 removing spell and cant find the vendor. if there is not a gardener in MB & DS then were do I find the spells I need

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
You can get the rank 4 and 5 spells from the gardener in MS. He is pretty much straight out of the door when you leave the room that has the Spiral portal. You can also use your map to find him.