Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Is Like A Reagents Shop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Hi Wizards. Just want to let you know that in the Royal Hall in Krokotopia (usually in the dig site) you can find a lot of reagents from Stone Blocks ( that would be something to keep :-D ) , deep mushrooms, and more! Every time I need a reagent like a stone block i just go to the dig site in Royal Hall. (Just a pointer, if you are in a realm that is not crowded it is a better chance of getting more reagents).

David DarkFlame Level 35 Fire

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hi Wizards. Just want to let you know that in the Royal Hall in Krokotopia (usually in the dig site) you can find a lot of reagents from Stone Blocks ( that would be something to keep :-D ) , deep mushrooms, and more! Every time I need a reagent like a stone block i just go to the dig site in Royal Hall. (Just a pointer, if you are in a realm that is not crowded it is a better chance of getting more reagents).

David DarkFlame Level 35 Fire

i agree. there is mostly ore and stone blocks but you can find the ocasonal deep mushroom in the dig site.

Heather Wildflame lvl 17 pyro
cleaning up colusses and almost done with the pyramid of sun.