Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is SO unfair.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I am ALWAYS hated by this game, I got the new 39$ gift card and got the pet with it and checked its stats. I figured it had good battle stats since it was named epic dueling pet, so I go over to central to find that spritely, feinting spell, and something else I forgot were ALL ultra-rare talents (3 dots). I look back at my pet and fine the best tier of talent is has is just rare (2 dots).
This game is ALWAYS hating on me. I am sick and tired of all this "luck" and "chance" stuff. It doesn't work out for some people, there should be a minimum amount of talents they have to have and it should be at least 1 ultra-rare talent for pets like this one.

Defender
May 27, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I am ALWAYS hated by this game, I got the new 39$ gift card and got the pet with it and checked its stats. I figured it had good battle stats since it was named epic dueling pet, so I go over to central to find that spritely, feinting spell, and something else I forgot were ALL ultra-rare talents (3 dots). I look back at my pet and fine the best tier of talent is has is just rare (2 dots).
This game is ALWAYS hating on me. I am sick and tired of all this "luck" and "chance" stuff. It doesn't work out for some people, there should be a minimum amount of talents they have to have and it should be at least 1 ultra-rare talent for pets like this one.

No its not really unfair cause see there is a bug with the pet display thing so when it should show something as ultra-rare it might show as just rare so dont worry it might just be the bug thats showing that

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
The game itself is not "hating" on you. You must realize that your the only one with the $39 gift card pet, and you must know that if you train your pet, then THATS when you obtain the special talents. I'm not sure if this is the answer to your conflict, however, i couldnt truly understand what you said in the question.
I hope i helped...
-Luna0616, Mary ravengem, Balance, death, star, sun, lvl 58

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
The game itself is not "hating" on you. You must realize that your the only one with the $39 gift card pet, and you must know that if you train your pet, then THATS when you obtain the special talents. I'm not sure if this is the answer to your conflict, however, i couldnt truly understand what you said in the question.
I hope i helped...
-Luna0616, Mary ravengem, Balance, death, star, sun, lvl 58
I am NOT the only one with this card, others have had it to.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

No its not really unfair cause see there is a bug with the pet display thing so when it should show something as ultra-rare it might show as just rare so dont worry it might just be the bug thats showing that
Thank you! After leveling up the pet I discovered it was this bug and it changed my 2 dot rare talent straight to a 3 dot ultra-rare talent, but thanks anyways :)