Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne Room of Fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
My brother and I did the quest to kill prince nanu and the rest of the quest but it made me have to start all over! Now
I can't get the braziers lighted to kill him and I can't get in the doors.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Have you asked for the item to light the Braziers from the person who gives it to you?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
katetheone8 wrote:
My brother and I did the quest to kill prince nanu and the rest of the quest but it made me have to start all over! Now
If you go out of the throne room of fire the progress you made does not save i had that same problem.

Blaze Ghost Staff lvl,
28 Fire Wizard

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
ftgffhjgh wrote:
katetheone8 wrote:
If you go out of the throne room of fire the progress you made does not save i had that same problem.

Blaze Ghost Staff lvl,
26 Fire Wizard

I too had this problem and when I asked around, the conclusion was that it's a "wonder" of the "Instanced Levels". Meaning that your journeys are not saved. Unfortunately, you MUST complete the levels completely without being "Defeated".

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Trust me, I got really annoyed with that! I share my account with five other people and one of them really wanted to help me get past Prince Nirini! Basically, you have to defeat him, then without fleeing or dying, defeat the next guy too, but I forget his name. After you did BOTH of those things together, you can continue on without having to start over. Also, it is helpful if you have someone battle with you.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
It was so annoying 4 me 2. I had 2 do it over and over again. Basically, you cannot die, or you have to do it over again because it is an Instanced Level.