Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

raised lvl to get sword wands

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
hi i thought it was lvl 40 to get a sword wand then i looked again it was 45 what is it?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
It's lvl 45. I have ten of them, all lvl 45. BUT, there is about 5 sword wands from enemy chests ( ex. Jade Oni ), crowns or drop. You can only buy lvl 45 wands but not lvl 40. Hope this helps!

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Deathfire1011 wrote:
It's lvl 45. I have ten of them, all lvl 45. BUT, there is about 5 sword wands from enemy chests ( ex. Jade Oni ), crowns or drop. You can only buy lvl 45 wands but not lvl 40. Hope this helps!
thanks it did help

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Deathfire1011 wrote:

speaking of levels, well i beat dragonspyre beat malistaire but when I came to talke to ambrose he didn't give me the quest to go to celestia o is there a certain level you have to be to go there? I beat the warehouse still and I till didn't get the quest. Someone please help me

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Deathfire1011 wrote:

OBJECTION! even though swords are obtained at 45, you can get some at lvl 40. My proof? The Jade oni, plague oni, Death oni, Tomugawa the evil, and other mooshu bosses drop 40+ swords. the only problem is that they are NO AUCTION. thats why you dont see these 40+ swords in the bazaar ready to be claimed. Hope i helped.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Hmm... doesn't the level 5 "Antique Wand" look suspiciously like a sword? :>

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
destroyer0202 wrote:
Deathfire1011 wrote:

speaking of levels, well i beat dragonspyre beat malistaire but when I came to talke to ambrose he didn't give me the quest to go to celestia o is there a certain level you have to be to go there? I beat the warehouse still and I till didn't get the quest. Someone please help me

Are you lvl 48 yet? You need to be.