Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint "Glitch!"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
One thing I have noticed, and it is *very* aggravating, is that if an enemy casts Feint on you, and you cast one on them, the next attack on them will more often than not eat up the 30% trap, rather than the 70% trap. I know this may make sense, since they are both *technically* Feint, but where those one-hit K O's really count against Death enemies in Celestia, I thought it was worth mentioning.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
it removes the most recently casted trap. so if enemy casts feint rnd1, then 70% (rnd1) is on you. then you cast feint and you have 70%(rnd1) and 30% (rnd2) on you. since rnd 2 is more recent than rnd 1, the 30% goes activates first

AND
like school specific blades and traps (i no this isnt- but its like balancetrap lol) they dont all go off on the same rnd.

ALSO
ifmy first solution wasnt easy 2 understand- heres another. you cast traps (and blades) from right to left. they are used up from left to right. so ex. you put fire trap, then ice prism (conv. ice-fire), then ice trap. now you use colossus and the ice trap goes, then ice prism, then fire trap! voila! all gone

HOPE THIS HELPS!! :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
vaneairdbe wrote:
it removes the most recently casted trap. so if enemy casts feint rnd1, then 70% (rnd1) is on you. then you cast feint and you have 70%(rnd1) and 30% (rnd2) on you. since rnd 2 is more recent than rnd 1, the 30% goes activates first

AND
like school specific blades and traps (i no this isnt- but its like balancetrap lol) they dont all go off on the same rnd.

ALSO
ifmy first solution wasnt easy 2 understand- heres another. you cast traps (and blades) from right to left. they are used up from left to right. so ex. you put fire trap, then ice prism (conv. ice-fire), then ice trap. now you use colossus and the ice trap goes, then ice prism, then fire trap! voila! all gone

HOPE THIS HELPS!! :D

I honestly have no idea what you just said, or why you even bothered to say it. What the poster said, is that at times in Celestia, the enemies will cast a feint on you, and you will cast one on them. Your 70% works, but the feint that they cast on you, the 30% end, does not!

Yes, this is an issue that KI need to fix.

So, unless you are sure about what is being said, don't say anything, because you are not helping the issue with gibberish!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Hello ozzyeocker,

Yes!, it is very aggrevating and all you have to do is cast it twice and it works better!!!!

Hope that Helps!!!!
Joshua GoldenFlame
Level 25

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
One thing I have noticed, and it is *very* aggravating, is that if an enemy casts Feint on you, and you cast one on them, the next attack on them will more often than not eat up the 30% trap, rather than the 70% trap. I know this may make sense, since they are both *technically* Feint, but where those one-hit K O's really count against Death enemies in Celestia, I thought it was worth mentioning.

yea it aint a glitch thats how feint is