Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katzenstien cat-tastrophe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
me and my friend fought together inkatensteins lab. i had to leave for a while, but he stayed. when i got back, he was in that same dungeon. i went to the portal and it turnes out he had advanced. he left and my quest was to defeat katenstein. i went where the arrow pointed, but there was only a clockwork. i tried everything. i left and came back, and now i have to do that quest when the doors are closed. I AM CONFUDDLED!!!! :?

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
coungera wrote:
me and my friend fought together inkatensteins lab. i had to leave for a while, but he stayed. when i got back, he was in that same dungeon. i went to the portal and it turnes out he had advanced. he left and my quest was to defeat katenstein. i went where the arrow pointed, but there was only a clockwork. i tried everything. i left and came back, and now i have to do that quest when the doors are closed. I AM CONFUDDLED!!!! :?

it sounds like the dungeon was completed by your friend and you were gone for to long. you will have to start the dungeon over again. but kats lab is pretty easy. and you can get to a secret boss there that drops a fairy pet. :D so enjoy.