Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Okay, well I've sort of been around on Wizard101 for a while, and I have seen most there is to see! I remember that Zeke, who you can find in ANY world, used to sell better equipment. Now, all he sells are things that you have to pay crowns for, but ALSO have a time limit on them. I'm guessing this has to do with the arrival of the Crowns store last year. But still, I would think that if you take the time to put a person in every world, they might as well be useful. I'm not trying to be an annoyance, and if I am, I am VERY sorry, but I just have a point to make. Thanks!

...with effort and time, it's impossible to imagine all of the things possible!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
markers99 wrote:
Okay, well I've sort of been around on Wizard101 for a while, and I have seen most there is to see! I remember that Zeke, who you can find in ANY world, used to sell better equipment. Now, all he sells are things that you have to pay crowns for, but ALSO have a time limit on them. I'm guessing this has to do with the arrival of the Crowns store last year. But still, I would think that if you take the time to put a person in every world, they might as well be useful. I'm not trying to be an annoyance, and if I am, I am VERY sorry, but I just have a point to make. Thanks!

It would be nice if you didn't have to pay crowns for the mounts.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
googlybear97 wrote:
markers99 wrote:

you dont, some items at the crown shop u can clik a tab and it will say how many coins are reqired to buy it. in the crown shop the permanent horse mounts are avalible for coins. but the cool ones like the sea horse do cost crowns and only crowns.

Heather Wildflame lvl 17 pyro
cleaning up colussus and almost done with pyramid of sun

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
googlybear97 wrote:
markers99 wrote:

If KingsIsle didn't make a profit, there would be no Wizard101.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
googlybear97 wrote:
markers99 wrote:

If KingsIsle didn't make a profit, there would be no Wizard101.

Exactly. The reason that they use "Crown" shop, is because they need money. They have families. I mean they get millions of dollars because of the amount of people who are getting subscriptions. But, I sort of agree. Maybe, making things a "Gold" only item would get people's minds off of the fact that you're money hungry.

" ...To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."