Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hatchery - Idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I support this, because it would be a good way for KingsIsle to raise a lot of revenue. Plus, 30,000-40,000 Gold can be a pain to gather for a hatch that can turn out the way you didn't want it to. I know I'd rather pay for my pet with real-life labor than Wizard101 labor.

However, I don't support it because it wouldn't be too fair to the people who did it the hard way, already. Not to mention that people who don't have access to crowns anyway.

So there's good and bad to all this. I wonder what KI and other players think?

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
What do you mean? It's already bad enough that we have to pay 44 thousand gold or more to hatch an egg, it would be horrible if we had to pay real money to do so.

Unless KI made it so that it would be optional to hatch aegg either by gold or by crowns. However, if they do decide to do so, they should drop the price quite a bit. Like 20 or 80 crowns per hatch.

One of the worst aspects of this game (and thankfully it does nothave too many) is the price we have to pay for the eggs to hatch. Paying over 40,000 gold is simply outrageous.

However, i think that this pet stuff is a work in progress, so I asume that KI will correct this feature, and add to it, in a near future.