Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Ok, this is just an idea, I don't expect this to be read by staff or any team member of KingsIsle, so yeah.

Ok, so imagine this, a world that has two new spell types, Light And Darkness (I know, its like Death and Life, but listen). These spells would enhance and despell spells, such as a Dark Oni would destroy all of the traps on a monster and such as a Light Wraith would give you a 75% boost on any spell. It would be pretty awesome!

So yeah, what do you guys think? :)

Merry Christmas to all! :D

Samuel DarkRider Level 47 Master Necromancer

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Raminex wrote:
Ok, this is just an idea, I don't expect this to be read by staff or any team member of KingsIsle, so yeah.

Ok, so imagine this, a world that has two new spell types, Light And Darkness (I know, its like Death and Life, but listen). These spells would enhance and despell spells, such as a Dark Oni would destroy all of the traps on a monster and such as a Light Wraith would give you a 75% boost on any spell. It would be pretty awesome!

I like your idea. It would be a great addition to our next world update. Maybe the plot could be you have to stop darkness from taking over light territory. The darkness would be part of umbra queens minions :D. Great idea all the way!

Defender
May 21, 2009
Raminex wrote:

I like that idea. I think they would be great additions to the game. Buut would these spells cost 0 pips like the Astral spells?