Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the smiths?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I tried asking around in game for help finding them, but nobody answers. I can't find them anywhere.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I'm not going to say where they all are, mostly because I haven't found them all yet- but you are looking for a little guy. The first time I saw one, I thought it was someones pet. Try looking in grassy areas, in corners or by trees.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
One is behind the hedges at the fairgrounds. On collousus Boulovouard it is by the gobbler kings castle. the golem court is on the left side of golem tower. i am stuck with the rest

Defender
May 06, 2009
Try googling your question you should get one of the fan sites that lists out not only this zeke quest but also all of the others. Since this is the main site and they frown on giving answers to their quests I just have to say google it. :(

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
in unicorn way its by one of the bosses towers, in the commons its in the fairgrounds behind the tents, in the shopping district its behind the wand building, in golem court its behind a tree on the left side of the tower, in olde town its by the bazaar, in firecat lane its next to the elf bosses tower, and i havent really found the rest or i dont remember where it is.. but your welcome to ask any questions.. :)
i just cant find the one in cyclops lane..

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
the fire cat alley one is right outside the firegflobe theater, where you battle alicane swiftarrow, on the right side if your are walking towards it., left side if you are facing away from it.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
AliceinWonderland17 wrote:
in unicorn way its by one of the bosses towers, in the commons its in the fairgrounds behind the tents, in the shopping district its behind the wand building, in golem court its behind a tree on the left side of the tower, in olde town its by the bazaar, in firecat lane its next to the elf bosses tower, and i havent really found the rest or i dont remember where it is.. but your welcome to ask any questions.. :)

The Cyclops Lane one is in Festival Park by the water and the fence inside the water.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
AliceinWonderland17 wrote:
which boss???

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 30, 2009