Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death tips 4 pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hey Blaze DeathBreaker here and i was wondering if you guys can give me some tips for death wizards in pvp ranked

I was once a warlord, then celestia came then i quit for a while.............................. then i go to pvp and got OWNED pvp is much much harder than before now i'm captain

Plz give me some tips
Thx BlazeD

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Steve365 wrote:
Hey Blaze DeathBreaker here and i was wondering if you guys can give me some tips for death wizards in pvp ranked

I was once a warlord, then celestia came then i quit for a while.............................. then i go to pvp and got OWNED pvp is much much harder than before now i'm captain

Plz give me some tips
Thx BlazeD

I'm a Commander on my Death wizard, so I may be able to help.
Death's power is the ability to utilize many blades and traps. I can almost guarantee you'll lose a match if you don't take advantage of them. I ALWAYS go for one or two shot kills. This is my strategy:
I place every blade and trap I have on the enemy, including the Spirit Blade and Spirit Trap from Niles. While doing that, I'll shield if needed. I always keep a Tower Shield up to be safe. If the enemy places a Tower Shield, IGNORE IT! If they place an absorb, CAST A DRAIN! If they cast a Death shield, PLACE A PRISM! Also, be sure to place Feint and Curse last. They are universal traps, and it's not worth removing a Tower while simultaneously removing a Feint. My deck consists of nothing other than blades, traps, Tower Shields, a few attack spells, and Reshuffles. Hopefully I've helped, I was a bit tired when I posted this. Reply if you'd like me to clarify anything.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
um idk what drain is but I simply spirit blade and normal blade then use poison to bring down there health and make them heal while I use the -50% to health and just save pips to get either the 6pip minion because she loves weaknesses or the 14 pip minion cause he has a ton of health but rely on poison vamp and pirate unless your grand then its poison wraith and pirate but I always own with poison and vamp and you do need at least 2 reshuffles and when a balance or someone uses a ton of death/universal traps use sacrifice to get rid of them hope this helps my death is only lvl 31 but I do really good with him

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
princesscallie12 wrote:
um idk what drain is but I simply spirit blade and normal blade then use poison to bring down there health and make them heal while I use the -50% to health and just save pips to get either the 6pip minion because she loves weaknesses or the 14 pip minion cause he has a ton of health but rely on poison vamp and pirate unless your grand then its poison wraith and pirate but I always own with poison and vamp and you do need at least 2 reshuffles and when a balance or someone uses a ton of death/universal traps use sacrifice to get rid of them hope this helps my death is only lvl 31 but I do really good with him

Drains: spells such as ghoul, vampire, wraith, scarecrow.