Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What now?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Ok so i just defeated Malistair (i one hitted him with a 23k centaur :D)

So i go to Merle's house to turn in the quest. I turn it in they give me the speech about how they new i was special. And i didn't get the next quest? (Im only a Level 46 Death student) so what do i do now? I do know im sopose to get a next quest my friend did (Level 50 Balance Student) SO what do i do no more quest for me? only a few side quest i did most in DS. Any help?

Administrator
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Since you have only completed the second half of the requirements, you must level your Wizard up before you will be strong enough to enter Celestia. The fact you are only level 46 tells me that you missed quite a few quests! Go back over the worlds you powered through and look for characters who require your assistance. You'll be level 48 and swimming in Celestia very soon!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
To elaborate on what Professor Greyrose said:

If you're only level 46, you skipped a boatload of side quests, and you haven't gotten your level 48 school spell, either.

The fastest way to get the needed experience is to go back through the worlds, with the highest first, and do the side quests. Start with Dragonsypre. Go into every area and down every street, looking for NPC's who have something for you to do (the ones with exclamation marks over their head). Then go back to Mooshu and do the same. Then Marleybone, Krokotopia, and even Wizard City. When you get to level 48, go do your school quest. At that point, you'll receive more quests that will get you into Celestia.

You might be able to get to level 48 by just doing all the open Dragonspyre quests, or perhaps those and some Mooshu quests.

I also recommend that you go visit Shelus Gruffheart on Firecat Alley. If he has things for you to do, it may open up quests to get several school spells.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose is right
if your not level 48 i suggest to go back and finish those side quests like for me i finished gh ( which really could get more xp )