Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Hiya! :D I want to see what school you like the best. I'll start off
My fav school is rock hard ICE!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
8)Kewl! In beta i was life Taylor Bluesword was my name and got to crimson fields.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
ice pwns all! ( with a second class as storm)

gavin icecoin lvl 26

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Wanna meet my ice wiz Angel DragonGem lvl 41 ice school? If you dare but he is so kewl! 8)

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I like the Storm school, since it's really flashy, but since I absolutely despise the fizzle rate with storm magic, I'd say death!

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I love Balance...i rarely ever fizzle and we're great for support

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
My favorite is Myth. You can fight by yourself by summoning forth minions to aid you in battle and you can buff them or sacrifice them to heal yourself. Athough it is still good to fight in groups :D. My second favorite would have to be Life.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
:D I'm Coolboy99's bro my favorite school is death and ice! Death could boost up your ice moves while ice can protect you and fellow wizard

Adam AnvilMancer death lvl 30

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
mines death i always just picked the most evil thing in every game but i am not mean inside or outside the game

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I like them all, but Fire is my favorite school. I like the spells, I like the colors, I like fire and I like red in real life, so I can't imagine not picking the fire school here. I'm usually happy with the results, in spite of fizzle.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Personally I like Life. Even more so now that I have my own minion. It's tough to get off the ground, but I picked Myth as a secondary school to offset the loss of outgoing damage. I run around with an ce mage a bit, so the healing as well as damage are balanced well Plus I just like healing other people. POWAH TO DA UNICORN!

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
storm all the way i knw we fizzle but if you team up your unstppable (Stormzilla rulez)