Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i really want a death ninja pig especially since i just made a new death wizard where can i farm for one

Joseph Thunderblade Lvl 60 Legendary Diviner
Joseph Fireflame Lvl 39 Magus Pyromancer
Joseph Deathwalker Lvl 9 Apprentice Necromancer

Delver
May 26, 2009
Yakedo in Crimson Fields drops the death ninja pig. He is a secret boss, so you must summon him by raising all of the banners before doing the general's quest.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Yakedo in Crimson Fields
Pull up all the flags and when you get the quest to defeat the battlefield thats when he comes up.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Thats simple simply go to crimson fields and fight the secret boss Yakedo, he drops that and a diseased wildclaw, in case you don't know how to find him its simple, look for banners in the battlefield part and raise them, then once you get the quest to fight the battlefield creatures he will appear

Defender
May 27, 2010
Thats simple simply go to crimson fields and fight the secret boss Yakedo, he drops that and a diseased wildclaw, in case you don't know how to find him its simple, look for banners in the battlefield part and raise them, then once you get the quest to fight the battlefield creatures he will appear.
Happy Hunting :)
Fire is the true Balance

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
uh i can't find him does anyone know where he appears when you put the banners up

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010