Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This really agrivates me!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Ok, so i was in a pvp match and this guy was a lvl 59 myth i think. So he said, " I have never won a match before. If you let me win, ill gift you anything under 10,000 crowns. So i was dying for the iathaine spectre. so i said deal, iathine spectre plz. He said how much is it?. Ok so i said ninth thousand and something. He said deal. So he swore to me and said after i let him win "I am lying, i will not gift you anything you want". Removed me and ported away. I still want that iathaine spectre, sick of being cheated, and most of all mad at that guy. To top it off, i have a very low pvp rating. I am fed up.

Be sensible and ask yourselves if this person is really going to give you an item worth $30 of real money just for a few free Treasure Cards or a PvP rank - the answer is, no, they're not. They're going to take your Treasure Cards, defeat you in PvP and disappear. It's not a very nice thing to do, but all trades must be agreed upon by both parties. If the trade sounds too good to be true, it probably is, so don't accept the trade.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
boylego8 wrote:
Ok, so i was in a pvp match and this guy was a lvl 59 myth i think. So he said, " I have never won a match before. If you let me win, ill gift you anything under 10,000 crowns. So i was dying for the iathaine spectre. so i said deal, iathine spectre plz. He said how much is it?. Ok so i said ninth thousand and something. He said deal. So he swore to me and said after i let him win "I am lying, i will not gift you anything you want". Removed me and ported away. I still want that iathaine spectre, sick of being cheated, and most of all mad at that guy. To top it off, i have a very low pvp rating. I am fed up.

Zeke is right. no one will ever give up real money just for a win or some tc's. next time if some one does that to you just ignore them and take the battle. And dont report any one that does. because scaming is not a reportable offense.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
jjkl wrote:
boylego8 wrote:

Zeke is right. no one will ever give up real money just for a win or some tc's. next time if some one does that to you just ignore them and take the battle. And dont report any one that does. because scaming is not a reportable offense.

I never did report him

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Be sensible and ask yourselves if this person is really going to give you an item worth $30 of real money just for a few free Treasure Cards or a PvP rank - the answer is, no, they're not. They're going to take your Treasure Cards, defeat you in PvP and disappear. It's not a very nice thing to do, but all trades must be agreed upon by both parties. If the trade sounds too good to be true, it probably is, so don't accept the trade.

Zeke is absolutely correct. Think about it would someone give you something thats worth REAL money just for a certain pvp rank or some treasure cards? This has happened to me before and now I am always cautious when i comes to these kinds of trades. I recommend you do the same.

Jonathan Darkblade, Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Jonathan Darkblade is absolutely correct. We assume that everyone plays by the same rules we do and, unfortunately, that's not the case. I find it sad that young ones have to learn life's hard rules from a game. Observe and learn, Grasshopper. Judge by actions not words. I have two characters and try to be honest and kind with both of them. That's just my nature.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Well that was kinda your fault, that was just lack of common since, and i'll tell you now the reason you got tricked!
1. He probably didn't even have crowns
2.You can't give each other stuff on different accounts
3.He probably didn't want to waste crowns
4.He wanted the free win
5.HAVE COMMON SINCE!