Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Marleybone and Mooshu Book Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Hi I'm Victoria GoldenGem LvL 50......................................................................i am missing both mooshu and marleybone Book Quest.........................................................................................................................i tried going back to krokotopia and find any quests i missed to see if it lead to the marleybone quests i looked all over and i found no quests i missesd :'(.......................................................................................................................i was wondering if i should go back to wizard city and see if anything there was the problem....................................................................................also i hope after i get the marleybone books done, it will let me get the mooshu books done.................................

PLEASE HELP

Administrator
Krokotopia doesn't have a Books quest (although there are several quests involving books). If there was, I believe you are correct that you would have to finish it first, before getting the Marleybone one. So, I think the same would hold true for Mooshu .

In Marleybone's Regent's Square, turn right at the fountain and talk to the guard Henry Wellingbrook. He will give you the "Reading Into The Past" quest.

If he does not, look in your Quest Journal and make sure you don't already have this quest.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-