Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamestop-big gift card pet talents?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
When I first read the announcement for the big $39 Gamestop gift card, I was super excited. Of course, I was still very happy when I recieved it and put it on the computer, although I did notice that in the announcement, it said that the mystery pet would have powers or talents, and when I went to see what powers my pet had, it just said No Auction. I'm not sure if I have to look somewhere else besides the pet page or my backpack, but I want to know if anybody else had this problem, or perhaps it was just a typo in the newsletter.
-Luna0616

Defender
May 27, 2010
luna0616 wrote:
When I first read the announcement for the big $39 Gamestop gift card, I was super excited. Of course, I was still very happy when I recieved it and put it on the computer, although I did notice that in the announcement, it said that the mystery pet would have powers or talents, and when I went to see what powers my pet had, it just said No Auction. I'm not sure if I have to look somewhere else besides the pet page or my backpack, but I want to know if anybody else had this problem, or perhaps it was just a typo in the newsletter.
-Luna0616

The dueling pet does have dueling talents but you have to raise it so it can have them, it doesnt com automatically with the talents or anything so just train it and you will get what you are asking about